LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which abdl diapers are cloth backed

So my online buddy just tried abdl diapers for the first time and loved them. However it sounds like he prefers the cloth backed diapers best. I’ve looked around and it’s harder than I though to figure out which ones are cloth backed. So I was wondering if you guys could help be come up with a list of all the cloth backed abdl diapers. 

• Luvschild changed the title to Which abdl diapers are cloth backed

Play Dayz are cloth-backed ABDL diapers. They are very quiet, although I find that their "breathability" contributes to their tendency to develop a "pee pee diaper" scent faster than plastic ones. But they're cute, and comfortable. 

At this time there are the ones mentioned previously -- the ABU Preschools with a cloth cover, and the NappiesRUs GetNappied PlayDayz cloth in blue and pink.

There are the Ten@Night Rainbow Week diapers available on Amazon that are cloth backed.  They aren't worth the money at $6 a diaper, and it looks like the free shipping is gone, too.  Add the shipping, and it looks to be around $9 a diaper for substandard ABDL diapers.

The Neva Ocean diaper used to be around and available on Amazon, but it looks like it's sold out.  It was cloth backed with hook and loop tapes, but only available in medium.

The OG of cloth backed ABDL diapers was the ABU Cloth Covered Cushie, which is likely a diaper worth a pretty penny on the Internet if you can find a willing seller.