LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eyeglasses for your Little Self

A good percentage of us wears glasses, be it temporary or all the time.  Have you ever thought of getting different glasses for your little self than your big self?
My most recent pair of glasses are half-rimmed, metal on the top and exposed glass on the bottom.  I remember in the 90's wanting a pair (similar to) and repeatedly told over and over that I could have them when I was older;  I'd break them now.  Now it just feels weird to wear such 'adult' glasses when looking and acting so little.

If your little self had glasses (or you now wear glasses, and you're daydreaming like me)  What kind of glasses would you prefer?  What screams glasses of your childhood.  I'm searching for thick plastic rimmed frames, with some kind of crazy-patterns on the arms of the frames.  Either in pink or purple most likely.  I always had metal frames as a kid, but somehow the plastic ones just scream little to me now.

7 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Have you ever thought of getting different glasses for your little self than your big self?

That's an interesting question, I think.  My answer is 'no'.  One reason is that  my little self is a bit too young to be wearing glasses (in my head).  When I'm in little time I still usually have my adult glasses on, but sometimes I take them off.  Then I can't read, and only get an unfocussed view of the TV.  Currently they're rimless glasses.

As for wearing glasses for kids, the ones here are pretty much the same as those for adults, apart for the pink ones, which aren't really my sort of thing.  Spaceman Spiff goggles would be a different matter though... And my lenses are expensive.  My memories of pink rimmed spectacles for kids are from the late 1950s, when very poor kids here in the UK got free specs - but only wire-rimmed ones with pink plastic-covered rims (as I remember it).  That was for both boys and girls, and it was a pretty much unforgivable social stigma imposed by the UK government (unless I'm remembering only part of what was really going on, which is possible).  These days it brings to my mind uncomfortable resonance with what happened to the Jews in Germany only a few years earlier, and when I was a kid I felt sorry for those kids who had to wear them.  Not something I want to go back to. 

I didn't wear glasses when I was a child, which may be another reason I'm not looking for kids glasses for myself.

i can not function without my glasses and don't have option to wear contacts, so I have to wear glasses all the time.   However I need to take my glasses off to read my phone, so I have a sports strap on my glasses.   It allows me to flip my glasses up and down.   

My main pair of glasses have a plastic frame, which I choose from a practical standpoint.  I found the quality and weight were just better, and my wireless glasses couldn't hold up to the movement.    I don't think they make me look little, but little kids do tend to wear plastic framed glasses.   The main difference is that my lens are fairly small, which is why I don't look very little with them on.

For me- the little space is primarily diaper related.  I get those tingly feelings when I wet my diaper.  Pacifier use and other little item don't have much appeal.

I don't have a little space, but if I did, I'd go without glasses because as a child I hated wearing glasses and took them off at any opportunity, and consequently tended to lose them a lot, and my parents couldn't afford to replace them that frequently. So I spent a lot of time without glasses.

• 1 month later...

The glasses from my childhood where these huge ugly things. I would never wear then again.  Lol.  I do need a new more feminine pair for myself.  I hope I can find like a all in one pair

• 1 month later...

I just got new glasses - 2 pairs, since they were buy one get one free. Both are plastic, one grey, the other blue. Even with the sale they were pretty pricey (I have crappy eyes) and I couldn't justify spending that much on something I can only wear in private when I'm little, but the blue ones are a bit more little-ish, in a subtle way. Now that I have a copy of my prescription I've been looking online for a cheaper option for little me. Zenni Optical has a lot of fun frames (my #1 pick so far - rainbow stripes!) but I haven't decided on a pair yet.