LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valeria's New Life (private)

robehouse

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Larson knew where Valeria was going. She caught up with her and picked her up.

” Honey, please don’t hide. Even if you don’t want to talk about, let me hold you. We won’t make you talk to anyone if you’re not ready.”

(I’ll be on late again.)

"No it won't help i miss my mommy and daddy their gone i have no other family and even if i did they wouldn't want me either" valeria gets upset as she held on to mrs. larson. 

Upon hearing all this it breaks mrs. larson's heart as she knew at any time now that melissa should be here soon to meet valeria.

"Why would she want someone like me, when i don't even know who i am anymore. I'm not even with kids my age and now i feel like a baby with wetting myself like i can't hold it anymore"

“Maybe she just wants a little girl to love and will accept you the way you are. The only way to know is to meet her and ask her.” Mrs. Larson said.

Melissa arrives at the home and goes to Mrs. Carson’s office.

'I.....i don't know if i could do it wouldn't she be better with taking a baby or toddler then someone like me?, i...i'm broken no one would want me and what if i forget who my parents are even though they are gone".

“I don’t think she would let you forget your parents. She already knows about you and wants you. You should give her a chance.” Mrs. Larson said.

Mrs. Carson took Melissa to the room where she and Valeria could meet each other.

Valeria signed as she just relaxed but still felt unsure of meeting melissa as her head stayed rested on mrs. larson's shoulder. Valeria did feel the pull up was very wet to the point of leaking as she didn't like this feeling at all.

Valeria sighed and nodded her head as she says "what if i will never be ok and end up still wetting myself at my age i don't want to be made fun of i already got made fun of at my school cause of my small size"

“If it happens, it happens. It’s not something you can control. I’m sure Melissa, or whoever adopts you, will make sure you are not teased.” Mrs. Larson said.

She took Valeria to the changing area and got out a clean pull-up and wipes. She stood Valeria up and tugged down her pull-up.

Just as Mrs. Larson gets Valeria into the dry pull-up Mrs. Carson calls her to tell her that Melissa is there to see Valeria.

Mrs. Larson gets a dress and puts it on Valeria. 

"Alright let's go meet Melissa. I'll stay right with you. Take my hand." Mrs. Larson said, holding her hand out.

Mrs. Larson could tell Valeria was nervous as they walked to the office to meet with Melissa. When they got to the office Melissa was sitting in a chair off to the side. Mrs. Larson sat down on the couch and pulled Valeria up on her lap. Mrs. Carson smiled at Valeria.

"Melissa, this is Valeria, the little girl I told you about." Mrs. Carson said.

"Hello Valeria. It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry about your parents. I know you must be scared and upset. I have something for you." Melissa said.

Melissa reached in a bag and took out a teddy bear. She held it out to Valeria.

"This is yours, no matter what happens today." Melissa said.

Valeria sat there on mrs. larson's lap as she kept quiet when melissa spoke as she heard that she had something for me. When melissa pulled out a teddy bear it made valeria want to cry a bit as it looked like the same one her parents given to her when she was born.

Mrs. Larson takes the teddy bear and set it next to Valeria. 

"Would you like to see a picture of my house?" Melissa asked.

Melissa takes out a photo album and shows Valeria several pictures.

"This would be your playroom, and this one would be your bedroom. I decorated it for a toddler girl, but we can change that. I have a large backyard for you to play in as well." Melissa said.

Valeria looked at the photos as it reminded her of home with her parents as this was hard for her as she tries not to cry, but its very over whelming for her. Her mind was regressing from all this stress as she has started sucking her thumb when she slept.