LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valeria's New Life (private)

robehouse

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valeria slept longer then when the toddlers had there naps which caused a bit of worry to mrs. larson. While a sleep valeria has another accident wetting herself as she was also spiking up a fever.

Mrs. Larson checked on Valeria was she napped. She felt her forehead, then took her temperature with a forehead thermometer. It was 100 degrees Fahrenheit. 

She pulled down the covers and saw the wet spot. Mrs. Larson gently shook Valeria.

"Wake up, honey. You've had an accident. I need to get you cleaned up, and your running a fever. Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

Mrs. Larson took off Valeria's clothes and used baby wipes to clean Valeria. She got Valeria out of bed and got out a pull-up.

"Honey, I know you don't like wearing pull-ups, but it's just for now. You had another accident and your clothes are wet. You're running a fever too so I'm moving you into my room to keep you isolated." Mrs. Larson said.

She slipped the pull-up on Valeria and pulled it up her legs,

Hearing mrs. larson say i had another accident causes me to cry even more as i struggle to calm down. Valeria fusses from not feeling so good as mrs. larson gets valeria dried and dressed to take her back to her room.

Mrs. Larson picks Valeria up and takes her to her room. She puts her in a toddler bed and gets some medicine for her fever. 

"This is for your fever. After I give it to you, I want you to go back to sleep. Okay?"

She puts some medicine in a spoon and brings it to Valeria's mouth.

Valeria fussed and shook her head no that she wouldn't take the medicine as she covered her mouth with her hands. She wouldn't look at mrs. larson she tried to hide under the covers.

"you want to get better, don't you? This medicine tastes good." Mrs. Larson said.

She pulled the covers down out of Valeria's reach, then moved her hands away from her mouth. She held the spoon to her mouth.

After giving Valeria the medicine, Mrs. Larson pulled the covers up and tucked her in.

"That's right go back to sleep, honey. I'll check on you and make sure you're doing okay."

Mrs, Larson turned down the lights and left the room, closing the door most of the way.

Valeria tries to go back to sleep after being tucked in to bed. She finally falls asleep after tossing and turning a bit in bed, after awhile her fever still wasn't going down just yet.

Mrs. Larson had Mrs. Carson start getting the toddlers up and changed while she stayed with Valeria. She used cold washcloths on Valeria's forehead, trying to bring the fever down. She had the medicine ready when Valeria woke up.

Valeria fussed a bit as she started waking up from sleeping as she tossed and turned a bit. Her eyes flutter open as she rubs them and looked seeing its mrs. larson.

"Melissa will be here just after lunch. How is Valeria feeling?" Mrs. Carson asked.

"She still has a fever, and says her head and ears are hurting." Mrs. Larson answered.

"Aw, you poor thing. You should take it easy today." Mrs. Carson said.

"She will. I'll let her play with toys later, but quietly. Do you think you can eat some breakfast?" Mrs. Larson asked.