LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valeria's New Life (private)

robehouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I giggled and was acting silly as i ate my breakfast and getting a bit messy as i was happy and content. All while not really knowing what to really do today.

"Someone's a hungry baby this morning, isn't she? Yes she is!" Melissa cooed.

Melissa fed Valeria the rest of the cereal and then held the bottle so she can drink it.

"I think baby needs a bath this morning, then we can go shopping. You need more toys and other things." Melissa said.

"I love you too, baby girl."

When Valeria finished her bottle, Melissa took her bib off and got her out of the high chair. She gave Valeria a hug and kiss before taking her to the bathroom. She set Valeria down and started water running in the tub.

She got Valeria undressed, taking her diaper off as well, and played with her while the tub filled.

Melissa watched Valeria as she waited for the tub to fill. When it was ready Melissa turned off the water and picked Valeria up. She blew on Valeria's stomach before putting her in the tub.

Melissa put a couple of bath toys in the water and got a washcloth and baby soap.

• 1 month later...

“Aw, thank you. Hold still.” Melissa said.

Melissa smiled as Valeria splashed. Not caring about getting wet. When she finished washing Valeria she rinsed her off.

“Alright, let’s get you dried off and dressed.” Melissa cooed.

Melissa helped Valeria out of the tub.

I listened as i suck on my fingers and drool a bit as i felt you lift me out of the tub, and wrap a towel around me and take me to my room. I felt you lay me on the changing table as i wouldn't stop sucking on my fingers.

Melissa dried Valeria then took her to the nursery. She laid her on the changing table and took out a diaper. She unfolded it and slipped it under Valeria.

” Here we go. A nice soft diaper for my baby girl.” Melissa cooed.

Melissa sprinkled baby powder on Valeria before tapping the diaper on her.

(The WiFi where I live isn’t working and my cell phone service isn’t very good right now. I’ll answer as best I can.)