LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valeria's New Life (private)

robehouse

Valeria gives up as she broke down crying in mrs. larson's arms as everything had become too stressful. The crying lasts for while wanting her parents back as she held a grip on mrs larson's shirt.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Larson pulled Valeria into her and let her cry. She patted Valeria's bottom and kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay, baby. I've got you. Let it all out. Take as much time as you need." Mrs. Larson said.

Mrs. Carson and Melissa went over Valeria's papers in the office.

Through the tears valeria tries to say "i...i'm not a baby" tears roll down her cheeks as the crying was starting to make her feel sick, as this was due to all the stress and anxiety that built up too much from lossing her only family.

"Aw, I know. Baby is a term of endearment. I wasn't calling you a baby. You're a big girl." Mrs. Larson said, rubbing Valeria's back.

Mrs. Carson finished going over the paperwork and was ready for Melissa to meet Valeria. She picked up the phone and called Mrs. Larson.

"Could you bring Valeria to the office please?" Mrs. Carson asked.

"Can you give us a few minutes, please?"

"Of course." Mrs. Carson answered.

Mrs. Larson put her phone away and rubbed Valeria's back some more.

"Honey, Mrs. Carson wants to see you in her office. How about i get you cleaned up, then get you a drink? Then we'll go see what she wants." Mrs. Larson said.

Hear what mrs. larson was saying, valeria shook her head no not wanting to go to mrs. carson's office as she wasn't in the mood to deal with anything else right now.

"Alright honey." Mrs. Larson said.

She called Mrs. Carson back and asked to put off whatever it was until tomorrow and Mrs. Carson agreed. She hung up.

"Are you hungry? At least let me get you something to drink." Mrs. Larson asked Valeria.

She shakes her head no, still not wanting anything at all, as she gets off mrs larson's lap as she still wanted to get away and not be in the babies and toddler area anymore.

After Valeria got off of her Mrs. Larson went to a small refrigerator and opened it. She took out a pink sippy cup and put it on a table in the playroom.

"Here's some juice when you get thirsty. Are you going to be okay if I leave you here in the playroom and go check on the other kids?" Mrs. Larson asked.

Valeria didn't really care as she wouldn't play with anything at all as mrs. larson left to go check on the other kids. She wanted her old clothes back and not this stupid pull up as she went looking for her clothes that she came here with as she wasn't gonna give up even if it ment turning the rooms upside down as she hated this outfit she was put it as she knew no 10 year old would wear it.

Mrs. Larson checked on the other toddlers and babies them came back to Valeria. She saw Valeria was looking for something.

"What are you looking for, honey? Can I help you find it?" Mrs. Larson asked.

Valeria was still in a bit of a mood as she doesn't stop to look at mrs. larson and goes to say " i want my clothes back i hate these stupid toddler clothes i am 10 years old no kid my age would ever wear childish outfits like this."

"I'm sorry, but your clothes are locked away. You'll get them back when you find a family to live with. I have cloth training pants and shorts you can wear if you want. That's the best that I can do." Mrs. Larson explained.

"NO I WANT MY CLOTHES BACK NOW! valeria says this as she had enough of this and wouldn't behave at all as this wasn't fair to her that they are treating her like a toddler when she has said that she is 10 years old over and over but no one is listening to her at all.

"You do not yell at people. I don't care how old you are, you will respect adults." Mrs. Larson said, frowning at Valeria.

"I already told you, you are not getting your clothes back. Now let's get you changed into the clothes I offered you, then I'll fix you some dinner. You must be starving." Mrs. Larson added, taking Valeria's hand.

"No let go of me i don't want those stupid clothes i want the clothes i came here in" valeria still refused to listen and pushed mrs. larson's hand away as she didn't want to eat anything at all. She moves away and once again makes the whole place a mess from her outbursts.

"You have three choices. Wear the pull-ups you have on, wear the training pants I offered you, or you can wear a diaper. That's it." Mrs. Larson said.

When Valeria started making a mess Mrs. Larson picked Valeria up, holding her tight. She gave Valeria a swat on her bottom and carried her to the nursery. She put Valeria in one of the cribs.

"Alright, since you are acting like a toddler you can stay in your crib until you settle down." Mrs. Larson ordered, crossing her arms.

"It's all we have for you to sleep. Settle down. If you keep trying to find out, I'll have to spank you. I don't want to do that." Mrs. Larson said.

She picked Valeria up and sat her on the crib mattress again.

'No no no i don't want to stay in here i want to go where kids my age are this isn't fair at all" valeria kicked and screamed still not wanting to settle down even though shes been here for a day and a long one at that. 

"Shh. I know it's not fair. Let me get you your drink." Mrs. Larson said.

Mrs. Larson went and got the drink from the playroom and returned to Valeria. She held the drink out to her.

"Here you go. I know you must be thirsty." 

Valeria still wouldn't take the drink as she pushes it away, as she still wouldn't  listen and being her stubborn self as she hated being put here as she felt helpless.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Mrs. Larson set the cup down in the crib.

"I'm sorry Valeria, but I can't have you running around making messes, no matter the reason. You're staying in your crib until you settle down, then I'll get you something to drink."

Mrs. Larson walked away, leaving Valeria in the crib.

"I don't care i don't want to lay down, or be in this crib" valeria tries once again to get out of the crib as she hated this as everything felt to much on her as she took the sippy cup and threw it to the floor.

When mrs. larson returned the crib was empty as i was no where in sight as the sippy cup i had threw was on the floor as the top came off and spilled every where. Mrs larson panics not knowing where i could of gone or how i got out as she had to call mrs. carson to inform her of my disappearence.