LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valeria's New Life (private)

robehouse

Mrs. Larson set the food down and called Mrs. Carson. Mrs. Carson came to the toddler section. 

"She couldn't have gotten to far. She can't get in the bathroom and the doors are locked, so she can't get out. You take the playroom and I'll check the dining area." Mrs. Carson ordered.

Mrs Larson left for the playroom while Mrs. Carson checked the dining room.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both searching frantically for valeria as neither of them knew where she could of gone as both worried that valeria could of gotten seriously hurt, as its a reason why the place was sectioned off to fit the needs and safety of all the childern that are there and waiting to be adopted.

Mrs. Carson couldn't understand why valeria was acting out so much like this as she hopes melissa would still be interested in adopting valeria and taking care of making sure her needs are met, as mrs. carson had fully gone over valeria's file with melissa on everything that valeria has been thru up until now.

Mrs. Larson moved all the toddlers into the nursery and locked them in as she and Mrs. Carson searched for Valeria. 

They walked around the toddler area looking into every place Valeria could hide.

"Valeria, this isn't funny. Come on out. We just want what is best for you. We found someone who wants to adopt you, but you need to come out. Please honey." Mrs. Carson called out.

Valeria had manage to get herself wedged in to a spot on a top shelf in a closet and hid behind stuff that was there so she couldn't be seen if the search the closet. She could hear mrs. carson saying something about someone who wants to adopt me. There was no she was gonna come out as it could of been a trick as they would never have a clue where i was or how i got to where i was as i could have seriously got hurt.

They searched everywhere for Valeria. They ended up in the room where Valeria was hiding in the closet Mrs. Carson sighed.

"I don't know anywhere else she could be. We've searched everywhere. I don't know what to tell Melissa when she comes back tomorrow. Her heart was set on adopting Valeria." Mrs. Carson said.

"I know. I am ready to give up. I know she's hungry and thirsty. She'll probably need to use the bathroom too. I'm going to go back to the nursery." Mrs. Larson said.

Mrs. Carson listen's and nods her head as she says "what all happend that made her do this? i thought everything was fine when i left her with you" she looks at mrs. larson as she tries to figure out what went wrong with valeria as shes worried about how melissa will react to the news of valeria disappearing.

"She doesn't want to be here with the baby's and toddlers. Even though I've told her it's the only place we have right now. One night in here shouldn't be that much of a problem." Mrs. Larson said.

Mrs. Carson nods her head saying "right i guess maybe we should of eased her in to it even though this is the only room we have for her and i guess its just stressing her out after what shes been through, im hoping we find her and maybe she just needs one on one time"

Mrs. Carson nods her head saying "don't worry i know you tried your best with valeria. I have been watching the camera's and saw whats been going on. I think maybe regress her down alittle to ease her she has gone through alot at her age.

While in the closet i could hear the conversation between them as i try to keep quiet as possible when i try go move alittle bit i suddenly felt the pull up was wet as i don't remember using it as i get upset.

"No let me go" i try getting out of mrs, larson's arms as i still hated that i was wet and felt a bit grossed out as i don't get how this could happen as i don't remember it happening while i was in the hospital since the accident*

Mrs. Larson set Valeria down. She checked her pull-up.

"It's that you're wet. How about we get you cleaned up?"

Mrs. Larson takes Valeria to the bathroom.

"Go ahead and wash up, honey." Mrs. Larson said.

Valeria didn't waste time, as she wanted to get out of the now cold and wet pull up. She needed to get cleaned up and hope she would get her clothes back.

Mrs. Larson waited while Valeria got cleaned up. Mrs. Carson went to her office and got Valeria's clothes and brought them to the bathroom.

"Here you go. Go ahead and get dressed, then Mrs. Larson will get you something to eat."

Mrs. Larson smiled at Valeria.

"You look nice. Let's get you something to eat."

She took Valeria's hand and brought her to the dining room. 

"Have a seat. I'll get you something, even though the toddlers have already eaten." Mrs. Larson said.

I sit there at the dining room table as i barely say much even though i wasn't that hungry but waited anyway. I look around a bit when i then see mrs. larson and mrs. carson both come in to the dining room.

Mrs. Larson prepared a plate of food for Valeria, putting chicken, mashed potatoes and peas on the plate. She heated the plate in the microwave, then took it out and cut up the chicken. She brought the plate over to the table and set it in front of Valeria. She poured juice in a cup and put it next to the plate.

"There you are, honey. Eat up."

Mrs. Larson and Mrs. Carson sat at the table.

"I don't know if you heard us talking, but we found a woman who wants to adopt a child. I've showed her your picture, and she wants to meet you tomorrow. Would you like that?" Mrs. Carson asked.

Valeria shook her head not wanting to talk about it as she eats very little of her food. She barely looks to mrs. larson and mrs. carson as they watch how valeria only eats very little of her food.

Mrs. Larson put the fork down.

"Alright. That's a good idea."

She helped Valeria get up. She led Valeria to the nursery and waited for her to lay down, covering her up

"I'll come back later to check on you."