LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valeria's New Life (private)

robehouse

After Valeria's parents died she was brought to Annapolis Children's home. Mrs. Carson, the head of the home, was there when they brought Valeria in. She didn't have any other information other than her name was Valeria. 

Valeria was small so Mrs. Carson decided to put her in the toddler and baby wing. She called for Mrs. Landers, the head of the nursery, to come get Valeria. When she arrived at the office Mrs. Carson told her about Valeria and introduced her.

"Valeria, this is Mrs. Landers. She'll take you to where you'll be staying while you're here." Mrs. Carson said.

"Hello Valeria. Let me show you around." Mrs. Landers said, holding her hand out.

Mrs. Landers led Valeria to the nursery area. She buzzed the door and took her inside.

"I think the first thing we should do is get you changed, then I'll assign you a bed." She said.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As valeria followed thinking she was lead to the wrong area as there was no way she would be stuck with a bunch of babies and toddlers. She rarely would speak to anyone ever since losing her parents in the accident and being the only one to survive after waking up in the hospital. She knew she had to speak up and says "excuse me but i...i think im in the wrong area i should be with kids my age not with dumb babies and toddlers" she says this as they had to have known my age is 10 as its in my medical file.

Mrs. Landers listened to Valeria and shook her head.

"This is exactly where you belong. You will wear the clothes we provide while you're here. Hopefully we can find someone to foster or adopt you soon. Until then, we'll take care of you." Mrs. Landers said.

She started to undress Valeria to change her into the clothes the toddlers were wearing.

"NO NO NO you have this all wrong i am not a toddler i am 10 years old i do belong with kids my age" Valeria throws a bit of a tantrum while trying to get out of being put in toddler clothes as there was no way she would be stuck wearing that.

Mrs. Landers picked Valeria up and held her as she took off her shirt and pants.

"Now honey, you need to settle down. I don't know why you are telling me a lie. It's obvious you belong in here with the other toddlers. Are you going to be a good girl and let me get you dressed? After you're dressed, I'll show you the playroom and where you'll be sleeping." Mrs. Landers said.

"NOOO! let me go i won't stay in here with screaming toddlers and cry babies and i am not lying i really am 10 years old" i throw a fit not keeping still as i try to get off mrs. landers lap.

"The way your acting shows me you do belong here. Throwing a tantrum worse then most of the toddlers here." Mrs. Landers said.

Mrs. Landers put her arm around Valeria's waist and yanked down her pants and panties, pulling them off of her. She took a pull-up out from under a changing table and opened it. She slipped it over Valeria's feet and tugged it up her legs.

"Hold still. I'll be done in a minute." Mrs. Landers ordered.

"NOOO stop please get this off me i don't like this i want my clothes back not this stupid pull up" i fight struggling to get away as i wouldn't listen at all, as i struggle with calming down as i hit and kick with my legs while trying to rip the pull up off me.

"Pull-ups are required for all toddlers. Would you rather wear diapers like the babies? Depending on how far along on your potty training we are, I may have to put a diaper on you." Mrs. Landers said.

Mrs. Landers gave Valeria a swat on her bottom. She pulled the pull-up the rest of the way up. She lifted Valeria in her arms, cradling her like a baby. She held Valeria's wrists so she couldn't take the pull-up off.

"When you're ready to settle down, I'll put you down on the floor. If you keep trying to take your pull-up off I'll tape a diaper on you instead and wrap tape around it so you can't take it off. I don't want to do that, as I know you're a big girl." Mrs. Landers said.

She started rocking and cooing to Valeria.

"What the hell no this is so wrong i am not a toddler how many times do i have to say im really 10 years old and if proof is what you need i...im sure its in my medical file that has all my information and mrs. carson can prove that this is all a misunderstanding and that i should be with kids my age" I say all this as i try getting out of mrs landers arms not wanting to be held like a baby.

Mrs. Larson let's go of Valeria's wrists and takes a pacifier out of her pocket. She puts it in Valeria's mouth as she's complaining and holds it there.

"That's enough whining, little girl. Now settle down." Mrs Larson keeps holding the pacifier in.

Valeria was growing frustrated at all this happening to her as she went thru enough with losing her parents, that the accident still haunts her most nights but she has never told anyone about this. She felt so alone as she kept trying to spit the pacifier out of her mouth as there was no way she was gonna be left with toddlers, and needed to get mrs. carson to place me with kids my age.

After Valeria doesn't calm down, Mrs. Larson calls Mrs. Carson. Mrs. Carson come to the room. Mrs. Larson sets Valeria down.

"I don't know what to do with her. Maybe you can try." Mrs. Larson sighed.

Mrs. Carson smiled at Valeria.

"What's the matter, honey?"

Valeria sat there not really wanting to talk feeling like it won't get anywhere as if no one would listen to her. She sighs and gets up after throwing the pacifier and move to walk away not really caring at this point what would happen.

Mrs. Carson took Valeria's hand as she started walking away. She gave her a swat on her bottom.

"We do not throw things, Valeria. If you have a problem, we need to talk about it." Mrs. Carson said.

She held Valeria's hands so she couldn't walk away.

Valeria pulled her hand away and crosses her arms as she turned away while shaking her head no that she wasn't gonna talk, as she felt like it would only be a waste trying to explain over and over that she is 10 and not a toddler. She always grew up knowing she would be small for her size then the normal height of a 10 year old but that nerver bothered her as much just only when people always mistook her for a toddler and she hated that.

"She has been saying she's ten years old and not a toddler, and should be with the big kids." Mrs. Carson informed.

"Is that what's bothering you? Honey, I would put you with the older girls, but right now there's no room. It's filled up. That's why I put you in here. I'll see what I can do about finding room over there, but for right now I need you to settle down. Can you do that. Please. We want to do what's best for you, I promise." Mrs Carson said.

Valeria shook her head no as she wasn't goona settle down and listen about what they think is best for me. She huffs and tries walking away again as she still wouldn't talk to either of them about what was wrong. Valeria manages to get to the door but notices it wouldn't open no matter how much she tried, as she realizes its a coded entry system.

Mrs. Carson sighed.

"Fine. Let us know if you need anything. Mrs. Larson will take care of you. She'll make sure you get fed and will help you use the potty if you need it." Mrs. Carson said.

Mrs. Carson moved Valeria over to where Mrs. Larsen was. Mrs. Larsen held Valeria's hand as Mrs. Carson buzzed the door and left the room. 

Mrs. Larsen let go of Valeria's hand and stood up.

"I'll be here if you need anything. Just let me know." Mrs. Larsen went to take care of something.

Valeria hated this as she knew she was 10 years old and most certainly knew how to use the bathroom.

All of this needed to stop even if it ment raising my voice to say " this is not very fair that i am stuck here". Valeria says this as her bottom lip trembles ready to nearly cry as she wished she had her parents back, as she had no other family as it was always just her and her parents.

Mrs. Larson stopped and came back to Valeria. She sat down on the floor in front of her,

"You're right. It's not fair. It's not fair your parents died. It's not fair you're all alone. It's not fair you're here in this home. It's not fair you're stuck here in the toddlers and babies wing. I wish with all my heart I could fix it. But I can't. We can't."

"All I can do is take care of you the best that I can, which is not very good, until we find someone to adopt or foster you. Please let me do my job."

Mrs. Larson put her arms out to give Valeria a hug.

In the office Mrs. Carson was calling a women who had already qualified to adopt a child to see if she would be willing to take Valeria.

Valeria stood there not wanting a hug and just deicided to scream as she was frustrated as she didn't trust that anyone would understand what shes going through as she kicked over a trash can and stormed off while trying to figue out how to get out of here.

Mrs. Larson let Valeria scream and storm off.

"Let me know if you get hungry or thirsty, honey." Mrs. Larson said.

Mrs. Carson got ahold of Melissa Harris, a single mother who wanted to adopt. Melissa agreed to come to the home to see about adopting Valeria.

Valeria didn't care anymore as she pretty much tore the room apart, from being frustrated as she didn't really have control over her out bursts ever since waking up in a hospital room and being told her parents didn't surivive the accident the three of them were in. It's all taken a toll on her as she struggled to not get too out of control.

Mrs. Larson came over and stopped Valeria. She picked her up and held her right.

"I am so sorry, Valeria. I Wish I could heal you and make it all better." Mrs. Larson said.

Mrs. Larson carried Valeria into the play area. She sat down on the floor and held Valeria tightly in her arms.

Melanie Harris arrived at the children's home and went to the office. She talked with Mrs, Carson, discussing Valeria.