LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really enjoy the Love In Brief podcast, I'm waiting for more episodes to come out as I am mostly caught up and like binging it.

Wish I could get interviewed but they've already seemed to do the disability thing already, so idk how much I could add. I'm also not like huge in the community or anything so doubt I could actually add anything to the conversation.

Anyway great podcast, I'd say it's the highest quality AB/DL podcast I've listened to so far, others seem to have audio quality issues that make them hard to listen to for me.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I really enjoy the Love In Brief podcast, I'm waiting for more episodes to come out as I am mostly caught up and like binging it.

Wish I could get interviewed but they've already seemed to do the disability thing already, so idk how much I could add. I'm also not like huge in the community or anything so doubt I could actually add anything to the conversation.

Anyway great podcast, I'd say it's the highest quality AB/DL podcast I've listened to so far, others seem to have audio quality issues that make them hard to listen to for me.

I am sure you could send them a message on fetlife and say why you think you would be good material for them. I assume as content producers they are always looking for someone interesting to talk to that adds to the conversation about the ABDL community.

14 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I am sure you could send them a message on fetlife and say why you think you would be good material for them. I assume as content producers they are always looking for someone interesting to talk to that adds to the conversation about the ABDL community.

don't have a fetlife, but I've been contemplating sending them an email for awhile now.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

don't have a fetlife, but I've been contemplating sending them an email for awhile now.

Go for it! I only have a fetlife account to help with vetting for our Crinkled Cabal Events., I dont have any other kink social media besides here