LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody ever tried to grow boobs?

blitz1027

On 5/13/2021 at 4:39 AM, Ellie Jean said:

I'm growing boobs as we speak; slightly terrifying lol. On Feberuary 1st, 2021, I started taking 2mg of estradiol (estrogen) twice daily; one tablet in the morning, and one tablet in the evening, along with 50mg of spironolactone (testosterone blocker) twice daily right after the estradiol. It's coming up on four months, and I can no longer wear t-shirts without my pointy little buds showing. Apparently I'm showing results a lot faster because I started in my twenties as opposed to my forties or fifties lol. I should have a full-on rack within a year or two. The fat in my body is also redistributing itself to my hips, butt and chest and away from my abdomen, creating more of a curvy hourglass figure. My skin is also getting softer and less oily and my veins are getting less pronounced. I'm also having to learn how to move my body slightly differently to avoid bumping my chest because my nipples are sensitive and tender as hell lol.

As far as I know, there's no other SAFE way to grow breasts aside from what I'm doing; I'm seeing a nurse at a women's health clinic to get my HRT pills (hormone replacement therapy).

Oh, and my little boy parts are shrinking and my sex drive is taking a nosedive lol.

Be really interested to know how you are getting on.