LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not a baby... I'm a big boy!

this is what was bought for me this past week after we have a argument about me being a big boy and not a baby... yes there are a half dozen of the DPF babykin's Diapers and some plastic pants 

IMG_20210121_220657876.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, you can be incontinent, wear diapers and be either a big boy, an adult baby or both.  It's all how your mindset is at any particular time.  It's not necessarily about what diapers you chose to wear but about how you are feeling when you are wearing them.  Nothing wrong with being in a wet diaper at work while dealing with adult issues of the office and nothing wrong with putting on a baby print diaper at home and enjoying cartoons with a bottle of milk and a pacifier if you want to.

My wife has learned t mix it up with my disabilities over the 20 years of marriage and she knows I'm just a prechooler at heart lol she the one who bought my last batch of cloth diapers.  The pretty blue training panties ats are hers, she needs pads and pullups but since she teaching from home she is opting for nighttime diapers and daytime treating pants or pullups. With me helping her change if I'm home and not at the shelter volunteering she is ordering me more diaper covers from fetware next week as well as probably another half half-dozen training panties herself she just ordered one to see if they fit. The joke around here is like all her baby doll all the time you have for over 20 years and she refers to me as babe Republic and behind closed doors it Mr. potty pant :D I am so spoiled

She thinks I need overalls to cover up my dispersed butt when I am out working