LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No More ToddlerBaby Snap-on Rubber Panties

Well, I was looking for new since vintage usually usually means expensive and one-off, and I would be wary of Gerber as they were mostly made of grainy material. I was looking for something to actually use for Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine Paradise and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine Paradise. So it would have to meet RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME/SandraLyn standards. Those would be too small anyway

Plastic-pants.com has a 3x small as well, but I don't think that the material is what she wants. Most of the pants they have are made by gary......

Good luck!

27 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

What about places like LL Medico? They still do 3X small.

https://www.llmedico.com/gary-snap-on-plastic-pants/

Tried them in pull-on. The legs were WAY too large

1 minute ago, square_duck said:

Plastic-pants.com has a 3x small as well, but I don't think that the material is what she wants. Most of the pants they have are made by gary......

Good luck!

Gary makes for most everyone LL Meidico, Some Protex and Fetware. All of which I have reviewed. Why would not they be made of the material I would find acceptable? They used to be somewhat anti-ABDL and used a guestbook as a forum some 15 years or so ago

17 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

Tried them in pull-on. The legs were WAY too large

The only other thing I know of, are doll plastic pants, and usually there are some at eBay. Most I see, aren’t to much money. But, I don’t know if they would be right for you troop either. 
Other than that, you’d have to have some made custom. But I know, that wouldn’t be a cheap route. 
eBay listing, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Blue-Doll-Rubber-Pants-Side-Snaps-Original-Totsy-Packaging-/265015411778?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

This looks like those over-head full coverate bibs that used to be sold withmatching panties that I was looking for about a year and a half ago and in which soveral others were interested. It looks like Christine does it again, or at least close. The older ones used to make fair babydolls with maching panties. Apparently, they are no longer anti-ABDL. I guess they know which tiara they should be wearing

https://www.plastic-pants.com/products/smock.html

there were a couple of things that I was thinking when I went there. 1. They used to be anti-ABDL as I said earlier so I did not expect much. 2. I was looking for things I might review there, in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. Aside from the smaock and romper they seem to have much the same as LL Medico. Fetware also sells Gary items, but they seem to be different. As for the smock, I practically tripped over it and it may not be an exact copy of the "cobbler" bibs or 30 years ago. Thanks for sending me there, though I almost did not go

On another note, I do not dress Andrea and Lisa in doll clothes. Andrea takes 2T and Lisa takes 3T and they get the real  thing. They sleep on the same pillow as I do and under the same coveres and they wear the same tiaras as I do