LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

“Great!" - Klara said when she made sure Kayla was clean enough.
"Why does my girl have such wet eyes? I want my candy to have fun" - Klara cooed and made a raspberry on Kayla's naked stomach.

Then stepmother, took a fresh diaper from the shelf and sprinkled baby powder on babt's bottom and crotch. And in the next quick moment she fastened the diaper on bottom Kayla's

"Here is my girl again clean and fresh. I will not put on a dress on you yet. I will dress on your, in front of school, so that it does not get dirty. And so that you do not freeze, I will put on a T-shirt." - said Klara and put on Kayla a cute yellow T-shirt with Winnie the Pooh.

"Hold my hand. I'll take you to breakfast." said Klara, putting fluffy slippers on her feet and taking the baby by the hand, which was only in a diaper and a T-shirt, and led her into the kitchen, on breakfast.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla giggled as her mommy played with her like she was a real eighteen month old baby at a diaper change... Once she was diapered for the morning she watched as her mommy thumbed through her new baby clothes and she picked out a Winnie the Pooh shirt... Great nothing says baby like Winnie the Pooh. Kayla thought to herself..

”Mommy pwese eyes bees wood!” She said as she was trying to do her best baby talk a threat of a spanking if it wasn’t baby talk made her remember.. 

“Pwese ants or worst wot Wes wiper!” She was asking for pants not just her diaper as it made her feel like a real toddler wondering around the house with just a t shirt and diaper.. 

As they were walking into the kitchen Kayla wondered what she was going to be eating this morning.. Wow that’s weird I don’t even get to pick what I eat anymore.. She frowned as she was just begging to understand what being a baby was all about! No freedom no responsibility! 

Karla led Kayla by the hand to the familiar highchair and helped to get into it, after which she attached it with a tray.

"You don't need pants or anything else at home. You look so cute in a T-shirt and diapers, but if that doesn't suit you, I can take off your shirt and you'll sit in the kitchen, naked, like a real baby." said Karla tying on the bib around Kayla's neck.

"And now breakfast. I decided to be a little kinder to you. First I wanted to feed you baby food, but then I found this wonderful baby cereal among the supplies." said Karla and puts a bowl of cereal for newborn babies and little pink spoon,BowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg on a tray in front of Kayla.
"You were good this morning, so I'll give you a little bonus." cooed Karla and used jam, to paint a smiley face on cereal's surface.

"Well then. Now open your mouth honey." said Karla and scooped up some cereal's with baby's rubber spoon and cooed it to the baby's mouth.

Kayla got into her highchair without much fuss as she was trying to be good she thought if she was good maybe everyone would change their mind... “Noos wimes wine!” She could’t even imagine if she was just sitting there in a diaper so now she was grateful for the shirt! She looked at her cereal it didn’t look that bad.. 

“Weed whywelf!” She was wanting to feed herself.. 

"Well, well. That would be very good. Try to eat yourself, just be careful and don't spill anything. And momma will also have breakfast for now and remember, you must eat everything and drink this bottle," Karla said and gives Kayla a rubber spoon in her hand and puts it next to with a bowl of baby bottle with baby's formula.

Karla sits down next to the baby. Her breakfast was very different: an omelet with bacon and tomatoes, toast with jam, and a cup of aromatic coffee with cinnamon.

"Bon appetit, babygirly. Remember mommy by your side if you need help." said Karla, starting to eat the omelet.

“Wise wees wine!” Kayla took the spoon and began eating she was glad her mittens weren’t ok yet... Hmm maybe they won’t make me wear them today! She thought to herself as she was eating she saw the box it definitely was baby cereal then she saw the can of similac baby formula sure enough her food was a baby breakfast.. The taste wasn’t horrible so she ate and drank.. 

“Wose wone!” 

When Karla was having breakfast, she watched with a smile as the baby ate the baby cereal. Kayla blinks as the baby food drips down her throat, but continues to eat.

Meanwhile, Anastasia arrives. "Good morning miss. Good morning to you too, tiny sunshine." She greeted, entering the kitchen and sees that Karla and the baby are having breakfast.
“Good morning, tiny girly,” Anastasia repeated to Kayla's greeting, tickling her heel.

"Oh, how smooth it became. You did something." cooed Anastasia, stroking the delicate hairless skin on Kayla's leg with her nails.

"Yes. I took her hair on all her body. She very smoothe now. All. And we have another surprise. Babygirly, say "hello" to nanny Nastya, how did you learn." Karla replied.

Kayla was mad cause Anastasia was all too happy bet she wouldn’t be so happy if she was a baby!  She listened to her and her mommy talk... Kayla finished her bottle ignoring Anastasia and how she tickled her foot! Why is She so excited at my punishment... Oh great more humiliation might as well get this over with! Kayla thinks to herself..

”Wello wanny wastasa.” 

"Awwwee. It was the sweetest thing in the world. She speaks so nicely. I can help you with something while you finish breakfast." said Anastasia with admiration and tickled the baby's chin.

"Yes. Nastya be so kind, pick up a dress for our fashionista for the school for today and I threw away all her adult purse, they don't need it, there is a new bag for the baby. She in the nursery. Collect it okay? It will come in handy today." said Karla while drinking coffee.

Anastasia nodded with smile and disappeared into the nursery.

“Noo wot ware baby talk wuks!” Kayla was mad as baby talk sucked and it just kept getting worse... Now she knew she was right Anastasia would be carrying her own diaper bag!  Great I’m a real baby! “Wit wo wit!” She said kicking her feet.. 

“wease mommy wo baby talk!l 

maybe I can get Anastasia not to make me talk baby talk! 

Karla saw the baby finished breakfast and babbled childishly in protest.

"Don't worry. You are such a nice baby and your babbling is the sweetest .." Karla cooed, wiping Kayla's face with napkins like a mother.
She then puts the dishes in the dishwasher and detaches Kayla from the highchair.

Meanwhile, Anastasia returns. She is holding a diapers bagLequeen-Multi-function-Mummy-Diaper-Bag-Maternity-Nappy-Bags-Stroller-Large-Capacity-Travel-Backpack-Nursing-Baby.thumb.jpg.32d37875915d7902e0f2fa43ad9c92a6.jpg and cute clothes in her hands. New pink baby's dressil_794xN.1716961670_olk1.thumb.jpg.9cb634cddffcf0748316b066c7a412a3.jpg, socks and red Mary Jane shoes.

"Look what your babysitter's Nastya has sent. All your purse Gucci and Furla don't suit you at all. Now you have a new purse. It has everything a baby needs: bottles of formula, diapers and even put a toy, your teddy bear. Crawl to me, babygirly. I'm dressed you." says Anastasia.

“Mees wot wabbling!” She whined as it was so frustrating and embarrassing to talk baby talk! Kayla turned looked at what Anastasia bought a diaper bag with diapers, bottles, teddy bear and she even had her own ruler now as it was all In her diaper bag!  Great this should be fun! Kayla thinks to herself as her mommy and Anastasia talk and laugh talking about the baby like she wasn’t even there! “mees wan wolk.”

Kayia wasn’t going to argue so she got down on all Fours and crawled to her babysitter.. 

"What a glorious you have become. There is not a trace of the former Kayla-bully. There is only a cute baby who needs constant care." cooed Anastasia. She grabs the baby by the armpits and puts her on her lap.
"Do you need to change your diapee?" Anastasia asks, touching Kayla between her legs and finds the diaper wet.
"You must have wet yourself while eating breakfast, nothing bad happened. Nanny will fix that." said Anastasia and takes out a mat for changing a diaper from the diaper bag and puts it on the carpet, putting the baby there.
"Get on with business for now. Srsi binky, while nanny makes you a dry girl." cooed Anstasia, putting the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

Kayla frowns and thinks how she’s like to know this girl out, but before she could think much else the girl was checking her diaper!  She wanted so bad to smack her hands away but she was doing all she could to not get a spanking!  Kayla was afraid she was going to lose control she was still curious what happened yesterday why did she have an accident..

Kayla laid down as the babysitter began changing her diaper oh great now she’s going to notice I’m smooth just like a real baby! Fine I’ll close my eyes I don’t wanna see any of this! She thinks to herself as she lays there sucking her pacifier.. 

"Good girl, good girly." Anastasia cooed soothingly, opening the used diaper and taking out wet wipes, began to clean the baby's crotch and bottom of urine.
"Your mom didn't lie. She really removed all your hair. Your pubis is as smooth as a real one-year-old babygirl." cooed Anastasia wiping Kayla with wet wipes. Soon Anastasia put on a fresh diaper. "Well, the baby is dry and clean again." Anastasia spoke and stroked the diaper, which crunched pleasantly now.
"Now you can start and dress you." said Anastasia.

"And I'll braid her hair." said Karla, holding up a hairbrush and two large pink bows.

1019378173.jpg

“Wot wewind we!” She whined as she already knew her mommy took away all her hair.. Anastasia raised her ankles sliding a new fresh diaper under her and pulling it tight between her leafs tapping it in place. 

“Wipers wuk!” She cried 

After her diaper change she was ready to get dressed.. Most girls her aged fixed themselves up to look pretty and sexy!  Kayla knew she was being dressed up just like a baby! 

Anastasia sat the baby on her ass and took the baby's dress, put it on Kayla's head, and then put her hands in her sleeves. Straightening the dress, Anastasia began to button the front buttons.
Karla, meanwhile, was doing Kayla's hair. Smoothing out the hair on her head with a hairbrush, she formed two cute dangling ponytails hanging down the sides. She then woven each ponytails with a bows that she brought.
Kayla had your typical baby hairstyle and gave her a very childish look.

Anastasia, meanwhile, put on the baby's feet socks with lace and Mary Jane shoes for children. Pink with cartoon bugs on them. The final touch was a cute baby beanie with the straps tied around the chin.

"So you're ready for school. Look how cute you look. You're going to be a tiny star in school." said Anastasia.

Karla and Anastasia take Kayla by the arms and lead her to a cabinet with a large mirror attached.

"Here are the final touches." Anastasia said cheerfully and thrust the pacifier into Kayla's mouth, and handed the teddy bear into her hands.
"Look. Who is this pretty babygirly in the mirror?" cooed Anastasia, pointing her finger into the mirror, into the reflection.

Kayla sat there as she was dressed! This can’t be happening as she felt her mommy doing her hair... I’m the only baby at school and they’re going to make sure I look just like one! She thought as they were finishing up the final touches! 
Kayla was made of look in the mirror!

”I look horrible and you can see my diaper!” She whined as she was pretty sure they wanted everyone to see her white crinkly diaper...

"So be it we will give you shorts, but not because you are shy, but because you can chill your sweet ass. And who allowed you to speak as an adult. I will call Mrs Johnson today to have you assigned lessons. . " Karla frowned, and then turned to Anastasia - "Nastya make sure that the baby doesn't go anywhere while I bring the plastic panties."

"You know. The last time I had such pleasure was when I dressed up my doll. But you are better than a doll. You look so cute now. I have to make a sly with you." said Anastasia and, pulling out her smartphone, aimed at their reflection in the mirror.
"Please smile, baby. A bird will fly out now." Anastasia purred.

Kayla wasn’t happy with anything but what could she do.. Now she didn’t want to talk not if she could only use baby talk!  Now she was going to school dressed just like a baby girl and her babysitter would have her diaper bag for everyone to see.. 

“Pwese wo whickers!” She cried 

Anastasia still took several joint photos with the baby in an embrace, meanwhile Karla came and carried plastic panties that she had put on the baby. They were pink and translucent, and even in them, you could still guess that Kayla was in a diaper.

"Okay, you have to go, otherwise you will be late." said Karla and helped Anastasia get Kyle into the stroller.

Anastasia fastens the baby with belts, throws a diapers bag onto her plkcho and takes Kayla to school in the stroller.
"Look there is a cat in the grass, and there is a dog. What does the dog say?" Anastasia decided to play with baby-Kayla's and started showing her different animals and repeating their sounds. "What does the kitty say?"

Kayla did like her pacifier it did clam her down she didn’t know how to explain it but she didn’t have too!  She watched as they passed some more houses on their way to school.. Fine if they want me to be a baby then a baby I’ll be! 

“Noos wont wut wit!” Kayla threw her bear down 

Anastasia sees that Kayla threw her toy away. “If you don’t want a bear, you would just give it to me,” Anastasia said, picking up the bear from the floor.

Soon they come to the school gates and there were several girls from Kayla's support group, but instead of Kayla, Stacey was standing with them. Old friend Kayla's аnd she was also her rival for the post of cheerleader captain

They see us and come up to meet us.
"I can't believe what I see. There was a rumor in school that some bully was turned into a baby, but that it will turn out to be you, Kayla. This is unbelived. Guess who was appointed captain instead of you, baby. Yes, yes. It's me. While you are going to wet diapers in the nursery, I will manage the support group at this time. " said with a smile to Stacey.