LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla was laughing as she again bullied the girls she was always picking on them taking their food or their money or even making them so embarrassing things like kiss her feet or bark like a dog... It wasn’t so much Kayla as she was 5’5 120 blond hair and blue eyes but her friends Britney and Tara who were taller and meaner and stronger... Now it was just Kayla as her friend moved away and one of them got sent to military school.. So she knew it would be just a matter of time before someone noticed it was just her and they would try to take over the school so she really increased the bullying to make sure everyone would always be afraid of her!  This was her senior year and she really enjoyed picking on the freshman girl she wasn’t even sure what her name was but she was always her number one target taking her food or her money or making the girl carry her books.. She zeroed in on her at lunch time.. “Oh good there she is maybe i’ll make her get me a soda...

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia Kashkirova was 17 years old. She was a beautiful girl with long blond hair and green eyes, but not very tall, about 4'5. She went to high school and lived alone in an apartment separate from her parents, inherited from her grandmother.

She was a freshments and hated being there every day. Every day she experienced humiliation and humiliation from the first beauty Kayla and her friends.

For her, Anastasia was like a servant, or even worse, like a thing. She was treated like a rag and every day when she returned, Anastasia cried, but the tiredness of constant mockery, she began to plan her revenge.

She thought about it for a long time until she accidentally got on the DD.сom site where the ABDL topic was discussed and she came up with her revenge.

Anastasia bought disposable syringes and a strong diuretic.

Once again, Kayla ordered to bring her soda after her cheerleader training.

Anastasia bought a soda, but through a syringe injected a diuretic into a bottle.
She silently brought a bottle of soda and handed it to Kayla.

"Let's see who will cry now." thought Anastasia in her head.

Kayla was hot and sweaty after practice she made what’s her name Ana something she just always called her little girl.. She took a big drink and went into shower as she still had two more classes left for the day... As she was showering she was thinking what she might do when she gets home she just hoped her stupid step mom wouldn’t be home!  Kayla got out of the shower and got dressed as she finished up her soda and was off to the next class.. 

Anastasia had been planning her revenge for a long time and she knew that the next lesson would be shared with Kayla. The World History. She knew that the teacher was very strict and did not let anyone out until the end of the lesson. Even to the toilet. And she saw perfectly well how Kayla finished the bottle of diuretic.

And now Anastasia, taking her textbooks, quietly walked after Kayla in her thoughts, grinning. "There will be a very interesting "history" in the class today.

She sat down at her desk behind Kayla and began to watch her with a hard-to-hide smile.

Kayla was board already she hated history who cares what they did back then I just wanna play on my phone and do what I wanna do! She thought to herself as the teacher continued talking about word war 2... She kept listening trying not to fall asleep when finally out of no where she needed to use the bathroom and now it was like she had been holding it for ten minutes bug she hadn’t the urge just hit her... Oh no oh no!! She began doing the pee pee dance raising her hand but it was too late it happened and she couldn’t stop it! The high school cheerleader that was the school bully just had a accident.. She looked around hoping no one noticed she was wearing black leggings and a white sweater so she prayed maybe she could pull it off and get out of here without anyone noticing.. 

Anastasia sat in the back and watched Kayla's mood change. Here she was sitting bored, pointing her finger at her phone, but after a few minutes she began to fidget in her chair, which caused Anastasia to laugh quietly. "The show has begun."

Anastasia knew perfectly well that even if Kayla asked, she would not be allowed to go to the toilet, but even better happened.

Anastasia saw how a puddle of urine began to form near Kayla's chair. She wet herself. And now she was sitting in her place, blushing.

Anastvsia raised her hand and said politely, "Sorry Mr. Patterson. This is the problem."

The teacher got up from his seat and walked over to our seat and saw a puddle of urine. "What is it?"
and all the other students turned around and began to watch this scene in shock, and only Anastasia was internally exultant watching Kayla's humiliation.

Everything will be fine no one has seen anything! She thinks to herself looking around.. “Good so far no problems.” She begins to feel uncomfortable not used to sitting around in wet panties.. Then out of no where her secret is revealed!! What no shut up you bitch! Kayla thinks to herself as she notices the teacher coming up to her and that bitch Anna whatever is telling on me!  I’ll Make her pay! She thinks to herself as the class now looks at her and her mess.. 

"What's the matter miss? You know perfectly well that you need to visit the toilet room before my lesson. And now you ruined the floor. It's just awful. Get out of the class. Go to the director quickly. Miss Kashkirova take this girl, pissing in her pants, to the director." said Mr Patterson sternly.

With a smile, Anastasia got up from her seat and, taking her elbow, dragged her from the classroom to the director's cabinet.
"Go, baby. The director is waiting for you. You in trouble." cooed Anastasia.

Kayla wanted to cry she tried to say something but Anastasia was only too happy and she quickly grabbed Kayla’s arm dragging her out of the classroom the class started laughing.. Kayla was crying once she got in the hall she pulled away from Anastasia.. “Shut up I’m not a baby!” She yelled but she did the only thing she could as she went to the nurse... Once she got there Anastasia made sure she went there as she waited until the nurse opened the door.. Kayla just wanted to go home but now she stood there in front of the nurse with wet pants... “Um I need some clothes!” She said softly hating to even ask for that or even to say she had an accident.. 

Before visiting the director, Anastasia took Kayla to a nurse.
"No, you are a baby. Only little one girls pee in their pants. Look at me. I'm has dry pants. I'm big lady and you are wet. Wet babygirl." Anastasia enjoyed, dragging Kayla to the nurse.

"She peed in her pants." Anastasia added to Kayla's request.

The nurse looked at us with a grin, taking off her glasses. "Oh, what a surprise. I never expected that they would come to me with such a request. But this is not a shop or a laundry." - the nurse answered. - "But luckily for you, today I am visiting my nephew, he is 3 years old. I bought him diapers. I think they will suit Kayla."

The nurse walks over to her bag and takes out a brand new pack of diapers "Huggiеs Ultra Comfort." 

"So what are you waiting for? Lie down on the couch." said the nurse walking up to Kayla with diapers.

“Shut up I’m not a baby!” She whined as she could’t believe she just told the nurse.. “I- I don’t know what happened!”’she cried then her eyes got big when she saw the package of diapers.. “I’m not wearing those I’m not a baby!” She cried backing up tying to get away.  “Wh— what hell no I’m not laying down!” She yelled as she noticed Anastasia was hanging around.. 

The nurse looks at Anastasia. "This baby is so fussy, will you help me?" addressing Anastasia.

Anastasia nods. The nurse pushes Kayla onto the couch, while Anastasia holds her hands, to her head. 

The nurse strips off Kayla's wet leggings and pulls off her panties. She opens the diaper bag and takes out two at once, but first she pulls out the wet wipes.

“We're going to clean up your mess now.” The nurse cooes, cleaning the urine from Kayla's ass and crotch with wet wipes.

“No no no I’m not a baby!l she yells as Anastasia grabs her helping hold her down as the nurse begins taking her clothes off.. “Quit quit!l she cries as the nurse takes off her clothes.. Kayla was still fighting so the nurse gave her five to ten quick snacks on her bare bottom.. “Owe owe owe!” She cried as her but was on fire... “Yes yes I- I- I’ll be good!” She cries as she had to get the nurse to stop spanking her so she agreed to be good... She closed her eyes as the nurse began wiping her with the baby wipe and she herd the crinkle of the diaper as the nurse unfolded it... “Please it was an accident I’m not a baby!l she began crying real tears.. 

"Yeah, and who among us is crying now. Anastasia mocked, enjoying Kayla's humiliation." The baby talks too much. We need to do something about it. "

The nurse wiped off the sweat. Putting on the struggling Kayla's diaper was a difficult task. I even had to spank her to calm her down.
"Yes, you're right Anastasia. I have a few pacifier's. Now." said the nurse and reached into the closet and fished out a completely new pacifier.9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg
The nurse opened it and slipped a couple of ribbons through the shield.
The nurse put Paci Kylev in her mouth and secured the ribbons at the back of his head.
“That's it,” the nurse announced as the murmur was now escaping from Kayla's mouth.

The nurse firmly grabbed Kayla by the ankles and lifted her ass off the table, spreading the diaper underneath, and lowered her ass on it. Don't forget to sprinkle with baby powder before that.

Then the nurse finally fixed the diaper on Kayla's thighs. "That's all."

"And it suits you. It is in diapers." continued to tease Anastasia

Kayla shook her head when she saw the pacifier but Anastasia was quick to grab her making her suck the new pacifier as the strap was tied around her.  Kayla had no choice but to lay there and watch as the nurse brought the diaper up tightly between her legs taping both sides.  Kayla couldn’t believe it gone we’re her sexy underwear replaced with baby diapers. “Shut up!” She yelled behind the pacifier with Kayla now in a diaper sucking a pacifier she no longer looked like the big bad bully but now she looked like a baby!  No one would be scared of the bully anymore! 

"You can all go to the director now. Come, I will show you." says the nurse lowering Kayla to the floor.

Anastasia takes Kayla by one hand, and the nurse by the other, and they drag Kayla down the hall. In one blouse, diapers and pacifier's in the mouth. To her luck, the rest of the students were in class and Anastasia and the nurse hardly drag Kayla down the corridor. Anastasia leans to Kayla's ear and whispers: "You understand that no one else knows about your wet pants yet. If you keep pushing, we will leave you in only one diaper in the middle of the corridor. So be a good babygirl's and go fine." said Anastasia and even pretended to unbutton Kayla's blouse, showing that she was not joking about her words.

Kayla hated it as the nurse and Anastasia both had a hold of her arms making her hold their hand she truly looked like a toddler.  Kayla bristled as Anastasia called her a baby girl.  “Shut up I’ll make you pay!” Kayla threatened hoping that would scare her and Anastasia would back down! 

Anastasia stopped. She bent down to Kayla and slapped her diapered bottom hard with her palm several times.
"You should be more respectful of adults, baby." Anastasia said sternly. She has completely lost her fear of ex-bully.

The nurse and Anstasia pushed Kayla into the director's office. The nurse came in last, closing the door.

"Here we are. Excuse the delayed cases. Baby-Kayla's sent by Mr. Patterson." Anastasia said to the secretary.

The secretary got up, flashed a smile at Kayla and stroked her head like a baby, went to report to the director about the visitors.

"Come in." says the secretary after 5 minutes, opening the door

Kayla lunges forward from the smacks it didn’t hurt but it was a shock.  “You can’t do this you think I was hard on you before just wait!” Kayla threatened her trying to scare and intimidate her. “I’m not a baby!” She yelled muffled by her pacifier. Kayla wanted to yell and scream she can’t believe how she lost her status! Instead of the bully she was now being treated like a baby and the worst part is the girl that she uses to bully is now leading the charge to make her a baby! 

Anastasia drags Kayla into the director's office. The nurse did not go with them and stayed with the secretary.

And here they stand in front of the headmaster. Cold, strict and principled 45-year-old woman Mrs. Sarah Johnson.
"Well, I am already aware of the situation. When I received the message and saw Kayla's name, I thought that she had done something again, but when I read the message more carefully .." - Mrs. Johnson got up from her chair and came close to Kayla. - "Wet your pants? It's a shame for such a grown-up girl. I see you already in diapers and with a pacifier. This well means half of the task has already been completed. In general. Authorize the school will collapse. If anyone finds out that we have a girl who pisses in her pants As a director, I cannot allow this to happen. So I thought about it and decided to lower your status as a schoolgirl. Now you are a school baby, and Miss Kashkirova is appointed your babysitters. Congratulations. "

Kayla tried to pull away but what was she going to do! She just wanted to run and hide! Kayla turned bright red with anger and embarrassment cause she had a accident and cause she was a bully they were going to make an example of her as a warning to future bullies and this is what can happen to them! “Wh- no you can’t do this!” She cried as she couldn’t believe any of this and now this bratty girl would be he’d babysitter!  She just could’t wait to get home and rip this stupid diaper off! 

"I'm totally serious. Look at this new school costume and new badge." said Mrs Johnson, pulling out a cute onesieHTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg.beffa79cea466167a3ce0de46e25d544.jpg

and pink tutu, Baby-Girls-Pink-Tutu-Skirt-Kids-Fluffy-Tulle-Tutus-Ballet-Dance-Pettiskirt-with-Ribbon-Bow-Children.thumb.jpg.012437a81e22c850c1b7c3bc1834f3f1.jpg and pink cloud badge, decorated in baby style with pictures of rattles and pacifiers, among which was a photo of Kayla, and her name was indicated in colored cubes "KAYLA."

Your data has been migrated. Now you are not among the high school students. You're in the nursery journal now. ”Mrs. Johnson said, pointing to the computer as an electronic journal, also designed in infant style and in which Kayla's name had been entered.

"It remains for you to dress up in a suitable uniform. So please take off your blouse and bra and come to me." said the director.

“You can’t do this I’m telling my mon she’ll set you straight!l Kayla could’t believe they made baby clothes in her style. She looked at the name tag and it read baby Kayla in pastel colors like it was from nursery school or a daycare.  “N- no I- I - I’m not doing it!” She yelled figuring she could get her way if she refused! No way am I taking my clothes off for those stupid baby clothes! 

Mrs Johnson was angry at Kayla's outburst of rage.

She sat down on a chair and pulled Kayla into her lap and lowered the diaper, revealing her ass and took her favorite wooden ruler.

The director swung and the ruler sliced through the air and landed on Kayla's buttocks leaving a red trail.
Mrs Johnson continued to spank Kayla with the ruler, chanting after each slap's. "YOU." slap "NEVER." slap "WON'T" slap "SPEAK" slap "IN THAT TONE" slap "WITH ADULTS" said the director after measuring the last slap Kayla's whole ass was covered in red stripes.

"Now take off your clothes. And by the way. I already talked to your mom. At first I wanted to call her here, but she was busy and I told her everything on the phone and you will be surprised. She not only approved of all this, but also said that your father will highlight School Grant If My Bullying Leads to Infancy Program. will be successful. She's tired of you wasting money aimlessly right and left. And by the way, this grant will consist of your pocket money. ”Mrs. Johnson said sternly.

Anastasia stood at the door and smiled broadly, strangling the director. She had no idea what consequences her revenge would turn out to be.

“N— no pl- please!” She kicked her feet as she was spanked for the second time today! This can’t be happening she thinks to herself as she was quickly finding out she was going to be treated like a baby and spanked like one too is she misbehaved... She was crying after her spanking and they didn’t wait for her this time as she was scolded being a baby Mrs Johnson began undressing her.. Once she was dressed in her baby cloths she was made to stay on the floor as she continued to scold her and she was told that in her classes she would now sit in a playpen.. She then lectured her that Anastasia was her babysitter and she was to do what she told her or she would also be spanked by her! Mrs Johnson handed Anastasia the ruler so Kayla now knew she would be spanked by her and it would hurt like hell... She was then released in Anastasia’s care..