LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

Klara turned with a stern look upon hearing Kayla's words.
She waited for Kayla to crawl and grabbing her by the waist, laid her on her knees.
"I heard that your a spanking fan? I don't have a ruler, but I can handle it the old fashioned way, with my hand." said Klara.
lowering the drawer, exposing Kayla's pink ass and began to spank.

She spanked 25 times, after which Kayla's ass was bright red.
"Now you'll apologize for your behavior. Crawl up to every adult in the room. Give a slobbering kiss on the cheek and say," Sorry aunt Tara, for the bad behavior of the baby's", "Sorry aunt Teresa for the bad behavior of the baby's" and for Anastasia's "Sorry nanny Ana, for the bad behavior of the baby" and at the end tell me "Forgive me mommy" or I'll give you 25 more spanks." - said Klara, releasing Kayla to the floor.

Girls with smiles turned their cheeks, awaiting a kiss from Kayla

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla’s step mommy was tall and strong and she could easily handle Kayla so once she had her she was going no where!  “N- no pl- please I’m sorry no no!” She cried as she diaper was pulled down and she knew what was coming! 

“Please please n— n— no!” She cried as the spanking started after the tenth smack she was crying like the baby that she now is! 

kayla was relieved when the spanking was over!  Kayla did as she was told she crawled over to each of her babysitters and apologized giving them a slobbery kiss! 

“Forgive me mommy.” Kayla said still crying.. 

"We forgive you, babygirly. I hope you memorized the lesson. Mommy should give the baby parenting lessons if they misbehave. Now you are a good babygirl and everyone loves you." - said Klara hugging Kayla, like a little girl. Warm and gentle.

She then helped to climb onto the highchair and pinned Kyle with a tray. There was a bib on the handrail, which soon hurt around Kayla's neck, which had a baby's style inscription "Mommy's sweety baby"

The girls sat down at the table. The servants brought us supper. Steaks with porcini mushroom gravy with bacon and breadcrumbs. For Kayla, the menu was different. In front of her, on a tray, they put a children's bowl in which was a vegetable stew, passed through a blender several times and a bottle in which there was apple juice.

"Do you mind if I feed my baby girl? I always dream of feeding a baby. Now I have the cutest babygirl." said Klara as she sat down by the highchair and grabbed the rubber spoon.
"Tell me about what happened at school. In detail."

“Please mommy I’ll be good!” She cried as she was strapped in the highchair she did all she could to beg and plead for mercy but she wasn’t fighting or refusing as she put her in the highchair! She didn’t want a spanking again as her ass was on fire! 

Kayla looked on as what the adults were eating and then she looked at her food she frowned as her food looked gross! 

“Mommy I’ll be good can I please have some regular food!” She whined but she already knew the answer as her step mommy pulled herself closer to the highchair it seemed her step mommy was going to feed her! 

"You can't eat adult food. Tummy aches. You have your own food, which your director recommended to me. If you're good babygily and eat every spoonful of vegetable stew, I'll give you freshly made apricot puree as a reward. It'll be delicious. Come on baby, this is train on way. Open the tunnel. Chuh-chuh-chuh. Tuuuu-tuuu" Clara cooed, picking up green puree in a baby's spoon and moving it to Kayla's lips, making funny sounds.

Anastasia, Tara and Teresa giggled as they watched the baby feed as they devoured their steaks.

Kayla cried knowing she had no choice but she opened and let her new step mommy feed her.. “Gross gross i don’t like it!” She cried but she kept eating and wanted to knock the girls out as they laughed at her.. 

“Can I have a drink!” She just wanted to wash that nasty taste out of her mouth.. 

"Do you see a baby bottle with apple juice? You can drink after every third spoonful. And right now you can take two sips, but you must hold the bottle with both hands. You will soon get used to the new diet." cooed Klara, loading another spoon into Kayla's open mouth. Her lips were already smeared with green mass.
Klara watched with a warm smile, as Kayla screwed up her eyes as she swallowed the vegetable stew.
As Klara promised, she gave Kayla a bottle. "Remember 2 sips and we continue. There are still quite a few." said the stepmother. She really enjoyed the humiliation of her stepdaughter.

Kayla did as she was told she held the bottle with both hands drinking it... Then she was ready to eat more of her nasty food.. She looked at the girls jealously as they ate their yummy dinner.. 

“Is that it!” She whined as she was hoping that would be all! 

Klara fed the vegetable puree to Kayla completely.
"Here all. You are a good babygirl. And now I promised you dessert." And the stepmother rings the bell. The servant comes and puts in front of the baby, bowl full is apricot puree, on top of which was a ball of vanile ice cream with colored sprinkles.

For adults, there was coffee cake.

"See? When you behave well, you get delicious things. And I will even let you eat yourself." said Klara and slid the rubber spoon into the mittens with difficulty.

"Eat more slowly and gently. Drop the spoon twice and we will have to help you again." said Klara. and went to her place to eat her supper, while the girls drank coffee and cake.

“Thank you.” She said as she knew this was a treat she could’t believe how her step mom was being so nice to her but she was so she was determined to be good... She did as she was told and she began eating her ice cream...

Kayla felt the need to pee so she just let it go knowing they weren’t going to let her out of the highchair and they were just going to tell her to use her diaper so she did.. 

“Mommy I need to be changed.” She said softly as she wasn’t proud that she was wearing a wet diaper.. 

"While you sit baby, finish your dessert. Anyway, you have to get used to the wet diaper, my sweetie. Be patient a little. I was planning to give you a bath anyway. I need to erase these tattoos from your delicate body and remove nasty adult hair. My girl will be back again. smooth and delicate." said Klara after checking Kayla's diaper and making sure she was wet. Then the stepmother turned to Anastasia: "Anastasia be kind. While I'm finishing dinner, prepare a bath for the baby. The first door on the left along the corridor."

Anastasia finishes eating her cake and finishes her coffee and leaves. Tara says: "We will help her" and together with Teresa they also follow Anastasia.

“What no you can’t do that I’m still an adult!” She cried as she could’t believe her mom Wes going to give her a bath and shave her hair.. I’ll really look like a baby then! Kayla thought as she never thought she could get used to a wet diaper... 

“Please just let me take a shower!” Kayla was used to showers not baths and especially not given a bath...

Being a baby sucks!  She thinks to herself as she hears the girl giggling.. 

Karla finishes dinner, then go to the highchair's with wet wipes and gently cleanse Kayla's face from dirt.

"No baby. You are too young to take a shower. Babies bathe like you, only in a bath under the supervision of an adult.

Karla releases Kayla from the highchair and lowers her to the floor and give her binky in mouth. "You can crawl to the bathroom, or I'll take my hands. Make your choice. I think the girls have already prepared a wonderful bath for you." said Karla holding out her hand.

-------------

Meanwhile in the bathroom. Anastasia filled the bathtub with warm water suitable for newborn babies and even measured the water temperature with a thermometer.

Tara and Teresa found foam and bath toys. They throw it all into the bathtub.

Soon the bath was ready. Full of warm water with a large head of foam and rubber ducks that swayed on the surface. "Great. We just have to wait for our little princess." Anastasia said to her friends, touching the water in the bath with her hand.

Kayla sat there as her mommy cleaned her hands and face.. I wonder if it’s going to be like this for now on! She thought to herself as she began crawling to her first of many baby baths! I don’t know how long I can do this!  I’m being treated just like a baby everywhere I go..

“Nothing’s funny!” Quit laughing 

Karla chuckled that Kayla chose to crawl instead of walking hand in hand.
Karla followed the crawling babygirl's and giggled softly as she watched her butt swing awkwardly and funny from side to side.

Finally they arrive at the bathroom. Karla nodded contentedly as the girls prepared a bath for the babygirl's.
Karla frowned and slapped Kyle on the ass a couple of times. "Do you remember what I told you? I speak more respectfully with adults, baby. Now sit down and put your hands up so I can take off your dress." said Karla.

The stepmother felt the zipper of Kayla's doll dress with her fingers and opened the zipper. Grasping the hem of the dress, Karla pulled it over the baby's head. Next were Karla took off cute shoes Mary Jane and baby socks.

Kayla was practically naked on the floor. Finally Karla removes the used diaper from Kayla's ass, commenting at the same time: "Oh, how many pee-pee did my baby, but it's okay. Mom won't let my cute baby stay in nasty and wet diapers for long, if of course she behaves like good babygirl. " cooed Karla.
The last thing the stepmother takes off her mittens and warns: "God forbid, you throw out some trick and want to hit me or one of the girls now. There are four of us. We can handle a little girl like you, but then think about the consequences. Now get into bath and sit down quickly." Karla said sternly, urging Kayla on with light pats on her bare ass.

Kayla hated standing there then sitting there as her step mom undressed her then she stood there with just her diaper on, she was glad once they mittens were off she flexed her fingers happy to have use of them again. 

“You made me use that stupid thing!” Kayla whined still having a little dignity. 

Kayla got in the tub like she was told with the icy threat no way was she going to test her step mommy.. She hated how they treated her like a baby like she was helpless she could’t even help undress herself.. 

“Do they really have to be here?” She whined as she didn’t want the girls to see her like this they seemed like they were having so much fun at her expense! 

Karla laughed at Kayla's statements and sat down next to the bath on a stool, and took a soft washcloth 39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpeggiven by Anastasia.
"You are a baby, my sweetheart, and they are your babysitters. You shouldn't be ashamed of them. They have already seen naked babies, and you are just one of them, and now play with this cute rubber duck while mommy washes you."
Karla pours baby liquid soap detskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpgonto a washcloth and starts washing Kayla's back and give in her hand toy rubber duck, after which her breasts and, as if accidentally, teases Kayla's nipples.

Anastasia and her friends stand at the entrance to the bathroom and watch baby-Kayla's washing process with smiles.

Kayla looks at her babysitters as she holds her rubber duck they’re making faces at her one girl mocks her by pretending to suck her thumb another girl act like she’s crying with a pouty face.. Kayla’s attention is focused elsewhere as she lets out a little moan and jumps as her mommy washes her most sensitive parts! Kayla is just hoping all this ends soon.. 

“Please mommy can we make it less time nine months is a long time!” She whined 

Karla genuinely enjoyed bathing Kayla like a baby. After she washed Kayla's breasts, the stepmother thoroughly washes the little girl's ass and privat area, not at all embarrassed.
"No baby. You will remain a baby until the end of the term and you will not change it in any way. You can only accept it, and now you will laugh a little." cooed Karla.
She grabs Kayla's ankles and lifts them off the water and starts washing Kayla's feet. Heels and each toe on the foot.

Kayla was pretty sure her mommy wasn’t going to budge but it was worth a try... Am I ever going to get used to this! She thought to herself what about the girl across the street Nicki who always tried to be friends with Kayla but Kayla was too stuck up! Now she has nothing to be stuck up about she’s a baby and that means everyone else is in charge! 

“qu— quit!” She laughed as her mommy was right it was ticklish.. 

Anastasia smiled, looking from the side as Klara washes Kayla's heels and how she giggles and jerks her legs funny.

With the final action, Klara washes Kayla's hair with Johnson's baby shampoo and rinses off the lather with a small bucket.

Klara then wraps Kayla up and down and gives her new fluffy bunny slippers.

"Girls don't need you anymore today. Thank you. Come tomorrow morning to take her to school." says Klara at last and taking Kayla by the hand leads down the corridor.

"I fiddled a bit with your room. You will like the renovation. Welcome to your new room. Or rather in nursery." and with these words Klara opens the door in front of Kayla.d6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpg

Kayla was glad her babysitters were gone but it sucked they’d be back tomorrow for school.. Kayla walked to her room and when she was warned she figured maybe her tv would be gone or her computer but when the door opened her jaw dropped!  

“What no no this can’t be happening a fucking nursery!” Kayla was mad as hell as she looked at the crib and the changing table and the diaper stacked filled with diapers and in the corner she saw a couple packages of Pampers!  She began crying 

“This isn’t fair!” She cried as she knew every part of her life was being a baby!

"This is your room for nine months, babygirly. You'll sleep here. I'm sure you'll love your nursery, babygirl."
Here is everything you need for a little girl like you. Even Pampers found the right fit for you. And now the changing table is waiting for you. "Karla said, helping to climb onto the changing table and the stepmother pulls the towel off Kayla. And and puts it on the baby's back and puts the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Now mommy will make you smooth and soft." cooed Karla tickling Kayla's chin.