LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla woke up and the first thing she noticed was it stunk in here! Second thing she noticed was it was her!  “what the hell did you guy’s do something to make me shit myself!” She was angry she had never had prune juice before but how did it make her crap herself without waking up... She didn’t know but they had been putting muscle relaxants and medicine to calm her down.. That’s why she hadn’t been throwing huge tantrums... Kayla was a guiena pig for the principal by knowing how to treat Kayla it would make her program more successful..

”You can’t do this to me!” She cried but not having any choice as she did want to be changed out of a shitty diaper she crawled to the changing table.. 

“Please you proved your point I’ll be good!” She cried 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs Johnson frowned and took her ruler and slapped Kayla's on the buttocks, 3 times. "I warned you not to talk to me in that tone. You are a baby. You are a babygirl
in a wet and dirty diaper and you will get used to it. I wasn't kidding. Until the end of the school year, you are a baby. School baby. Now I will change you. Here you are. It will distract you." - Mrs. Johnson said sternly, sitting Kayla on the changing table and laying her, on back. And handed her the teddy bear, that was in pull-ups.

Mrs. Johnson condescends football and a dirty diaper from Kayla. Now Kayla is practically naked, except for the booties and mittens.

Lifting babygirl's, by ankle, director cleaned privat area and ass with wet wipes, from urine and poopy.

"Now our baby will be clean and sweet again. Play with the bear. Look at him. He is older than you. He wears a pull-up. He toddler. And you. You are wear diapers because you are a baby." - cooed the director, throwing out the used wet wipes and a diaper in the trash and she took out a fresh one and with a smile tickled Kayla's heel...

“Owe owe!” Kayla yelped as that ruler really hurt!  “Please I’m so sorry!” She cried as she could’t imagine being in diapers and being a baby for the rest of the school year!  Kayla rolled her eyes seeing the bear was in a pull up.. 

“Seriously!” She whined taking the bear holding her nose as she still could’t believe she shit her diaper! This is disgusting I hate being a baby! She thinks to herself as the Mrs Johnson cleans her up.. 

Kayla laughed as the nurse tickled her she was ticklish... “Qu- quit!” She giggled..

Kayla could’t help but smell that fresh diaper smell and the baby powder.. She hated to admit it but it was nice being in a clean diaper then a dirty one... That only makes sense though I still hate diapers!  Anything clean feels better then anything dirty she thought to herself as she was all clean again.. 

Mrs Johnson sprinkles baby powder on Kayla's bottom and pubis and she smiled when a cloud of baby powder made Kayla sneeze in a funny way. The director fixes the diaper just in time when Anastasia comes back from class.
"And here your babysitter's is back. Miss Kashkirova, choose a dress for babygirl's, in which she will look like the most charming little one girl's.

Anastasia goes to the closet and starts choosing a dress and finds one beautiful purple dress, on her chest, pastel color was written in letters "Baby Girl."e8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.thumb.jpg.5cdfb7e9d5e7dfdc898c939cb50b307f.jpg

"This is what I think." said Anastasia.

Mrs Johnson puts the baby on her ass, and Anastasia puts a dress on her head, putting her hands in her sleeves.

The lightning was in the back and Kayla in the mittens couldn't open it anyway without help. The dress was rather short and any movement showed the diaper to anyone around.

Then Anastasia takes off her booties and puts on beautiful socks on Kayla's feet and pink Mary-Jane shoes.1182818216_il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ca47a0253ab4208989324bbc2b353163.jpg274451404_01-2(1).thumb.jpg.47faccfb10cf9a090b84e9cada757d49.jpg

"The baby is ready. Do you want to look at yourself? Anastasia and the director take Kayla by the arms and lead her to the mirror." What do you see there? "Anastasia asks.

Kayla’s eyes got big as she saw on the closest were a bunch of baby clothes.. She never knew that Mrs Johnson had been planning this all along it wasn’t meant for Kayla as she was looking for a test subject and now Kayla was the one! “I can’t wear that!l she cried 

Kayla was quickly finding out people really didn’t listen to her anymore everything was done for her or to her but she really had no say in anything. Anastasia quickly got her dressed.. 

“No I don’t wanna look!” Kayla held her eyes closed as she refused to see what they’re done to her! 

"Okay. In any case, nothing depends on you now. You're just a tiny babygirly now. Now we decide what you eat, what you wear and what you do." said Mrs. Johnson and with the last movement shoved a pacifier's into Kayla's mouth, which she spat out. "You can go."

Anastasia took Kayla's hand tightly and led her to the exit from the office. Tara and Teresa were waiting for them in the school hallway.

They instantly spotted Anastasia and Kayla and surrounded them, "Oh, what a tiny babygirl. She's a real cute little girl now." Teresa said admiringly, examining Kayla's baby dress. “These clothes are very suitable for her. And Tara handed Kayla a children's round lollipop.

"Baby, be polite, say: "Thank you, aunty Tara", for the candy. Can you help open it? " said Anastasia with warm smiled.

Kayla was glad least she got her way and didn’t have to look to see how awful they made her look. She hated to hear herself walk with each movement it was a constant reminder she was wearing a diaper as it crinkled with each step... Ugh I hate this she thought to herself.. 

“I’m not a baby you’re all going to pay!” She yelled though her pacifier who knew what they heard..  She wanted to smack the girls as they looked over her clothes and of course patted and pinched her diaper.. 

“Thank you aunty Tara!” She said behind her pacifier as a sucker was better then baby food or anything babyish for that matter.. 

“No I can’t open it!” She whined holding her hands up as they were useless with the stupid mittens on! 

Tara and Teresa laughed at Kayla's threats.
"Oh, how scared we are." giggled Tara playfully showing that she was covering her head. "Teresa scares you with that little diaper girl?"
Teresa and Tara are no longer afraid of Kayla, just like Anastasia

"Let's save the candy for later." Anastasia puts him in her purse and takes Kayla by the hand and leads him down the street.
Tara and Teresa follow and giggle as Kayla's diaper crunches.

Kayla does not yet know that a big surprise awaits her at home. 

Kayla wanted to jump up and down cause she now realized no one was afraid of her!  “Shut up shut up!” She yelled as she was so mad!  This had been a horrible day and she couldn’t wait to get home she was going to tell her step mom Heather about what the school did and they need to do something about it now!  

“Is school over already!” Kayla was surprised cause when they did this to her they took her phone and her purse so she had no idea what time it was! 

“How long was I asleep!”

“Let me go I can’t go home like this!” 

Anastasia pulls Kayla out of the school. She frowned when she heard another tantrum. "Calm down baby. Take your binky in your mouth. Suck and calm down. This is the last warning. Otherwise I'll give you a spanking on the ass right on the street in front of all passers-by. Do you want this? Now calmly take my hand and I will take you home otherwise I I will whip you and lead you on a leash like a puppy. " Anastasia told Kayla sternly and coldly in her ear.

“No I don’t want a spanking but I- I can’t go home like this!” She cried. “Please I can’t go home like this my step mom will think it’s funny!” 
Kayla tried to pull away! 
“I’m not going home like this you bitch let me go now!” Kayla couldn’t do anything as her hands were mittened up and her feet with the booties had no traction.. 

Anastasia took a deep breath. She bent down, picked up Kayla's baby dress and slapped her hand 10 times on her buttocks.

“It was a warning. I'm not kidding. The choice is yours. If you don’t understand, then you’re a baby. And it looks like not only at school. Mrs. Johnson said to take you home and I will.

Then Tara spoke up: "I live not far away. My brother Thomas has a lovely stroller. He's an adult to use it, but I think we can borrow it to take baby-Kayla to home. I can run after her."

"You will save us, Tara. Bring the stroller, and Teresa and the baby will wait for you. There is a swing here. We will swing until you bring the stroller." said Anastasia, looking slyly at Kayla.

Tara, turning on his heels, fast leaves the school, and Anastasia took Kayla to the school yard, where the swing was located.

"You brought it to this yourself. We'll have to take you in a stroller."

“Owe owe owe ok ok!” Kayla cried. ‘I’ll be good please call them and tell them the baby has decided to be good!”  Kayla figured maybe that would let Anastasia know she wasn’t just talking as she even referred to herself as the baby.. 

“I can’t go home like this my step mom will laugh and think it’s funny!” Kayla cried 

Anastasia led Kayla to the swingd2093abae5ab02699463d1818ea4d0c2.jpg.a8b3b7301ef5ea216e406f5e21c353ae.jpg and helped her sit like a little girl. So that Kayla's legs hang down.

Anastasia takes the handrail and starts swinging the swing.
She smiled, the first time Kayla called herself  " Baby."

She leans over and speaks. "I will not say anything to anyone. You have no idea how many tears I cried during the time when you terrorized me." With these words, she put her hands on the back of the swing seat and pushed hard.

Kayla flew to heaven, the wind lifted her dress all the time and anyone could see her diaper perfectly.

Soon Tara arrived and she was carrying a cute baby stroller in front of her.
"Just look, princess. Aunt Tara brought you a carriage." smiled Anastasia.

7c17015f18fa43d062d3ab1605ea426f.jpg

Kayla knew everyone was going to have fun paying her back and there was nothing she could do! “I’m sorry please can’t we start over!” She whined as she began being pushed fast and hard!  Kayla could tell every time she went up her dress was blowing up...

”Stop please my dress is going up everyone can see the stupid diaper!l she cried 

Once she was done swinging she was happy! 

“Oh great!l” she said as she looked at the stupid stroller.. 

"Until you convinced me of sincerity. You still need to show that you are a good baby for a very long time, only in this case you may deserve forgiveness, but not only me. You must have 3 votes. Therefore, you still need to earn forgiveness from Tara and Teresa. Then we will try to convince Mrs. Johnson to treat you a little softer .. "said Anastasia.

At this moment, Tara brings the stroller to the swing. "Here. How good that we didn't have time to sell it."

Anastasia helps Kayla out of the swing and helps her get into the stroller. Then they attach it with tighter straps and closes a special lock on the stomach with protection from babies, that is, only one of the adults can open this lock. Kayla's mittens had no way to escape.

Anastasia put a pacifier in Kayla's mouth, gave her a familiar bear cub and, holding the stroller's handles from behind, began to push her towards Kayla's house.

Tara still grabbed a couple of rattles 1019869332.thumb.jpg.89e269fd173122e74794c489a1cf7823.jpgand they walked next to the stroller's and took turns shaking them in front of Kayla's face.

"Rattles clam dawn babies. My mother always shaking them, where my brother crying." cooed Tara.

Kayla rolled her eyes as Anastasia told her about the three votes all these girls sucked and they would never do anything to help her and she knew it...

”Fine ok.” She said annoyed.. 

Once they had Kayla strapped in she tried to get situated she now hated that she worked out cause she could actually fit into real baby diapers and she hated it!  

“I’m clam!” She whined 

Soon there was a huge house in which Kayla lived. It was Anastasia who pushed the stroller in which Kayla was sitting, trying to hide in her. But still they met a lot of passers-by and all smiled, looking only when they saw Kayla. Some unknown girls giggled.

And then they met some young schoolgirls from elementary school, they were 11 years old. They saw Kayla and enthusiastically reassured, as if they saw a kitten. They lisped over Kayla and took turns tickling her like a real baby, and then made selfy with babygirls on their phones and left, and Anastasia continued on her way.
"See. And you were worried. They love you so much." said Anastasia, patting Kayla on the head.

Soon they were at the door of the house where Kayla lived and Anastasia pressed the doorbell.

Kayla tried kicking and hitting everyone as they tickled her and took pictures!! I’m never going to get out of this! She thinks as too many people have seen her and now they have pictures! 

“I hate it I’m not a baby!” She cried as they approached her house..

”You guys sick my step mom is going to see me like this let me go let me go!” She cried kicking and trying to get out as her step mom was now going to see her... 

Кlara Roberts, Kayla's stepmother. Meanwhile I was at home.
The principal of the school where her stepdaughter Kayla studied for a long time and told her everything that happened at the school. Clara has long disliked how Kayla spent her money. Kayla got a credit card and she used it non-stop for absolutely unnecessary things. When Klara heard about the accident that happened in the classroom and about the new method, Klara nodded in understanding. As soon as she finished the conversation, Soazu called a team of workers and Kayla's room was turned into a nursery for one-old-year infant's within a few hours.
Кlara was now sitting on the couch, polishing her nails and edala when Kayla was brought home.

She heard the doorbell and went to open the door. She did not draw different pictures in her head, but when she saw her stepdaughter sitting in a stroller, with a pacifier's in her mouth, in an infant dress, from under which the diaper was clearly visible. Then she gasped with admiration.

"Hello girls. Thank you for bringing my baby home. She would have gotten lost alone. She is so small." she turned to Anastasia, Tara and Teresa as adults.
"Come, I will give you tea and you will tell me everything personally."

The girls thanked Mrs. Roberts and rolled the stroller into the house.

Kayla wanted to run and hide but there it was! The look and the laugh when step mom was going to enjoy this.. “Shut up it’s not funny!” She cried 

“Why aren’t you surprised you know this isn’t right!” She yelled.. 

oh great now everyone’s in on this bs! Kayla thought to herself as she was rolled into the house and then she saw it! “NO no no not here too!” She cried as she saw the white and pink playpen with mesh netting.. Kayla now knew her step mom was going to treat her like a baby too! 

"Shut up, baby. Do not bother when adults talk, but so be it I will answer your question. I am not surprised at your current state. The principal of your school called me and explained everything. She said that now you should be a baby and not only in school, but also at home. That is, 24/7 you will be a baby. " said Кlara without a smile, showing that she was not joking, then turned to Anastasia.
"Take the baby to the kitchen. She's hungry and needs to be fed."

Кlara makes the eider aside and in the kitchen you can see a large baby's highchair pulled up to a long table.adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg

"Too late. Your destiny is sealed. For 9 months you are a baby 24/7. In my heart, by your reckless actions, I saw and knew that you were just feeding an infantile teenager. You were just returned to the right state. Now you are a baby and I will treat you like a baby. And your father will not help you. He went on a business trip for six months. In the morning. " said Klara, watching as Kayla was unhooked from the stroller.

Anastasia puts the baby on all fours and gently strokes Kayla on the diapered bottom's "Crawl to the kitchen baby. It's time to fill your tummy."

“You suck I hate you all of you!l she yelled as she was let loose out of her stroller.. Kayla didn’t want to eat she wasn’t hungry but she also didn’t want a spanking!  This sucks so bad! She thinks as she begins to crawl into the kitchen..