LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

Mrs. Stevens made Kyle comfortable in her lap. Her head rested on the crook of Mrs Johnson's elbow, and with her other hand she held the baby's diapered ass and rubbed it lightly. She cooed endlessly as she watched Kayla suck breast milk from her breast. Soon it ends and Mrs. Stevens switches Kyle to another breast.

"While the baby is eating, why don't we have lunch too." said Karla.

Mrs Johnson, Lily, and Karla go to the kitchen for lunch while Kayla sucks on her breast milk. This was her new diet...

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Stevens finishes breastfeeding baby's.

She tilts Kayla's head to her shoulder, having previously spread a soft cloth there and tapped her on the back, cooing: "Come on, baby. We need to get rid of the excess gas."

Soon, Kayla burps and spits out some of her breast milk.
Mrs. Stevens gently wipes Kayla's milk lips.
"Thank me for feeding you, little dolly."

Kayla was glad when she was finally done but she hated how Mrs Johnson cooed at her as she patted her as she knew she was trying to burp her!  Ugh I’m not a infant she thought to herself as after a minute or so sure enough she burped!  Oh no!! Kayla thought as she spit up just like a infant would.. 

You bitch! Kayla thought to herself.. 

“Wank woo wore weeding we.” She said in her best baby talk hoping to make her mommy happy! 

Mrs. Johnson finishes dinner and walks over to where Mrs. Stevens finishes feeding Kayla.

"You're done. Baby is going to crib, but first I'm need to bathe you. Crawl to the bathroom baby." - cooed Mrs. Johnson puts Kayla on her knees and gently strokes her ass, urging her on.

Kayla still liked baths so that was fine.. She crawled to the bathroom like she was told to do.. 

Once she reached the bathroom she sat there waiting for her mommy to start the water.. 

I’m not even tired why do I have to go to my crib so early! She thought to herself.. 

Mrs. Johnson followed the crawling Kayla and, as if hearing her thoughts, said: "You are still a very small baby. Babies need to sleep a lot. And you will sleep early. Your time to go to bed is 7 p.m."

Finally they are in the bathroom. Mrs. Johnson grabs Kayla's by the armpits and puts her on a small table near the bathtub. Mrs. Johnson turns on warm water, adds baby toys and bubble baths.

Then she turns with Kayla's and begins to undress her. "Now the baby is going to bathe. Mommy bathes the little babygirly well." - cooed she.

Kayla was unnerved as she felt like Mrs Johnson was in her head! This woman is everywhere can she read my thoughts this is crazy! 
Kayla watches as the water fills up then she sees the baby toys.. She wonders back to when she used to take showers and how she took them all for granted!  Never again!! 

“Woo way.” She says saying ok as she didn’t have much to say.. 

Mrs Johnson strips Kayla naked. and picking it up, gently lowers it into the water. She hands Kayla a rubber duck that squeaked when pressed and fixed paci in her mouth.

"Now play with toys, suck on paci and don't bother mommy to bathe you, baby." cooed Mrs. Johnson picking up a soft sponge, adding liquid soap to it and starts bathing Kayla. She washes her back. Then armpits, raising your arms. Mrs. Johnson lisps with Kayla like a real baby and hums her a nursery rhyme.

"No need to cry and no need to worry. Mommy will not offend you. Look duck. How your duck screams," lisps Mrs. Johnson, my breasts of Kayla, not at all embarrassed. For her, Kayla was just a tiny baby who needed to be bathed.

"Get up, sweetheart. And turn your back on me." coos Mrs Johnson gently helping Kayla to her feet in the bathtub so she doesn't slip. She start washing Kayla's cute round ass in and between.

"My babygirl will be clean in all places. You can sit down on your clean ass again." she said with a smile, gently spanking the baby's wet ass with her hand.

Mrs. Johnson never stopped cooing with Kayla while she bathed her. The last thing she does is wash her hair with baby shampoo.
"That's it. My little one will be the cleanest."

Mrs Johnson notices that Kayla has pubic hair. And takes a razor with shaving foam.

"Spread your legs, sweetheart. I shave you for the last time. I will take you to the salon for electrolysis. And there your skin will be made forever tender and smooth, like a baby's. In the meantime, it will be the same as before." she said and applies shaving foam to Kayla's pubis.

Mrs Johnson begins to shave baby's pubis. Carefully trying not to hurt her pussy. "Please do not move. Mom starts from the most sensitive place. Why are you so sad. Here's a rattle. Start shaking it. And don't forget to play it in your mouth." cooed Mrs. Johnson and gave Kayla a rattle and soon finishes shaving. Kayla had very smooth pussy again with no signs of maturity.

Mrs. Jogson wraps Kayla up and down like a doll and carries her to the nursery. "Now mommy will dress you up and you will sleep soundly in the crib." lisped she.

Kayla did as she was told she was doing her best not to say anything as there really wasn’t anything to say.. 

She shook the rattle and put it in her mouth. 

I’ll sleep better once you leave me the hell alone!  She thinks to herself.. 

Mrs. Johnson puts Kayla on the changing table and with help towels dry her skin, again.

Then she adds rose-scented lotion to her palm and starts rubbing it into the baby's body from neck to toes, cooing: “Now I’ll smear this lotion on you every time before night bad-time. This lotion will make your skin, soft like a newborn babygirly. And and very good smelling too. "

After Mrs. Johnson has treated Kayla with lotion, she pulls out a fresh, thick diaper from the stack. It was "Pampers." Nightly special series. Thicker padding. The diaper featured rattles, that disappeared when diapee wet.

Mrs. Johnson holds Kayla by the ankle, spreading the diaper under her, and then lowers her ass right onto the diaper.

Kayla just laid there as Mrs Johnson got her ready for bed she just tried to ignore her.. Talk to yourself I’m not saying anything! She thought as Mrs Jonson put her in her nighttime diaper..  Just let me get in my crib and you can leave and I’ll be fine! She thinks to herself as she coos at her some more.. 

"Hey, where's baby's smile? I love it and missed, when my babygirly giggles." - lisped Mrs Johnson, sprinkling baby powder on Kayla's pubic area and ass, then fixing the diaper. And makes raspberries first on her naked belly. And then a minute later, on her neck.

Mrs Johnson dresses Kayla with a pink onesie with teddy bears.

"Now the baby is ready to go to crib, but first you need to give you the night ba-ba, so you can sleep well all night." cooed Mrs Johnson kissing Kayla on the nose.

"Karla, please bring a bottle from the water heater." she shouted, to Karla, and a few minutes later Karla appears at the doorway of the nursery holding a baby bottle in her hands.