LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

Mrs. Johnson helped Kayla take off the remaining clothes, which she immediately threw in the trash. "You won't need it anymore." said Missy Johnson.
After that, together with Anastasia, they dressed ex-bully in baby clothes: onesie and tutu.

On feet Kayla's put booties, on hand mittens fully cotton's il_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg

"Another thing forgotten said the director and pulled out a hair brash and a couple of red ribbons from the table.

Anastasia combed Kayla's hair and dividing them into two pigtails, braided each with a ribbon.

"Now you can go. Anastasia, you are her babysitter's and I notify you that you can punish her if she is a naughty girl and here's another gadget for you." said the director and threw the baby's leash on the table.

Anastasia passes it under Kayla's shoulders and secures it from behind. Now Kayla will not be able to run away from her.

Anastasia takes the director's ruler and shoves the pacifier into Kayla's mouth and pulls on the leash.
"Let's go babygirly. Classes will start soon." she cooed "I don't want to give you a third spank in a day."

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla looked at herself she couldn’t believe they dressed her just like a baby even cooing at her the baby talk really pissed her off.. Once the booties were on and the mittens she realized walking and holding on to things would be hard! Kayla tried to say something but the pacifier was quickly back in her mouth and then she had to sit there as her new babysitter tied a leash on her.. Kayla bristled as the thought of this stupid girl spanking her how dare her I’m going to make all these bitches pay! She thinks to herself as Anastasia pulls on the leash and Kayla has no choice but to go... This is going to be so embarrassing they’re going to make me sit in a playpen in my classes and everyone’s going to know I’m now a baby... Meanwhile at home her step mom was happily sitting up the crib Kayla was getting a nursery she would be a baby at home and school.. 

Anastasia proudly led Kayla on a leash to the classroom.

"Now we have advanced math on schedule, but it's too early for you to learn it. So you'll have music." Anastasia cooed.

They went into the classroom, but there was still no one there, but there was already installed by order of Mrs. Johnson, plapyen for Kayla, filled with toys.511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpg

Anastasia hands Kayla a children's tablet with buttons that make sounds, rural animals.

"Sit here and study the animals, little one. Listen to a cow, a goat and etc. Then you tell me." said Anastasia.

The class began to fill up with students. Each felt it was his duty to go up to the playpen's and have sex with Kayla as if she were a real baby. Someone tickled her chin, someone stroked her pigtails and even tickled her nose.

The girls teased her asking if the diaper was dry. The school bell stopped all this, signifying the beginning of classes and everyone sat down, but still looked with smiles at the school baby named Kayla.

Kayla never had been so humiliated in her life! She just found out that she was to sit there and listen and they would be sending her work with her babysitter so she could do it at home.. For now she was to play quietly with her toys her job was too put on her head phones and watch baby shows and the worst part is she truly had to pay attention cause she would be quizzed about it and for each wrong answer she would get a spanking... Damn they’re going to make sure I’m treated like a real baby!  Damn this sucks I can’t get away oh well when I get home I’ll put my step mom in her place especially since my dad will be away on a business trip.. 

The lesson is going well. Anastasia listened attentively to the lesson and smiled when she heard another hum or crow coming from the playpen.
The lesson ends and it's lunch time.

Anastasia leads Kayla to the school cafeteria on a leash. And to her surprise, highchairs were pushed to one of the tables.

Anastasia brings Kayla there and helps to get into the highchair's and attaches her with a tray, which was with a small lock, which was impossible to open in mittens.

Anastasia takes two trays and approaches the cook: "As usual for me. Soup, mashed potatoes and a cutlet. And table # 9 for the baby."

The chef smiles and gives Anastasia plates of regular food, and for the baby two jars of baby food with tense beef and banana flavor, and a baby bottle filled with prune juice.

Anastasia puts food on the trays and carries them to the table where Kayla is waiting. "Did you miss? I brought some food." said Anastasia affectionately patting Kayla on the cheek.

Kayla was glad class was over as the girls and even guys teased her! Anastasia took the leash leading her to the lunchroom man’s a look of horror came over her face when she saw the highchair... “No please don’t make me sit in that thing!” Kayla cried as Anastasia did what she was going to do not worried about her protests... Once Kayla was stuck in her new highchair she sat there waiting for Kayla to get back she noticed she wasn’t even asked what she wanted for lunch.. Just when Kayla thought things couldn’t get worse it did!! “Come on seriously baby food and a bottle!” She was getting mad and now she realized she needed to go to the bathroom... “No I didn’t miss you now let me out of this stupid thing I need to go to the bathroom!” Kayla demanded as she didn’t even realize she was supposed to use her diapers.. 

Anastasia grinned, tying a plastic bib around Kayla's neck. "What a stupid babygirl you are. You're wearing a diaper. What are babies wearing them for? They piss in diapers. So you don't have to ask me. You can go to the toilet right now, now be a good girl and open your mouth."

Anastasia opened a jar of tеnse beef baby food900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg and scooped up the brown mass with a spoon and brought it to Kayla's lips.
"Look, the plane is flying. Vruummm. Open the airplane hangar." Anastasia cooed, making silly sounds, as if she was feeding a baby.

“no no it was an accident I can control myself please don’t make me wet myself again!” Kayla cried... She looked at the nasty mush on the spoon she groaned and whites she didn’t wanna eat baby food!  “I’m not eating that shit!” She moved away trying to avoid it Kayla couldn’t even imagine being a baby for any amount of time.. She wasn’t sure what Mrs Johnson said about talking to her step mom but nothing can be this bad! 

"Accidents are not accidental. You won't go to the toilet anyway. You wear diapers and you will use them." - Anastasia said.

Meanwhile, her friends Tara Stevens and Teresa Haug came up to Anastasia's table with their podos. They, too, sometimes suffered from Kayla's actions.

They smiled looking at how Anastasia tried to feed the baby.

"Do you want me to help you, Ana?" Teresa asked and grabbing face baby's, with one hand made Kayla look straight, and with the other held her nose.

"Remember when you and your minions dunked my face in soup? Try this baby food." Teresa hissed in Kayle's ear, continuing to pinch her nose until she opened her mouth and Anastasia loaded a spoonful of baby food into Kayle's mouth.

"That's it. There is the first spoon." Anastasia exclaimed delightedly and she happily exchanged glances with Teresa and Tara.

“I- I don’t even know what happened it wasn’t my fault please I don’t belong in diapers!” She cried then she saw the girls she used to bully and she couldn’t help smile as one of them was the one who she dunked the girls head in soup.. Oh know I’m stuck and they can do whatever they want!  “You bitches better go I’ll get you back!” She tried to intimidate and scare them but no one was scared of her anymore she was quickly finding out she lost her power it’s over!  Kayla squirmed as much as she could but when the girl held her nose she kicked her feet.. 

“No no!” as soon as she opened a mouth full of the nasty baby food was put in her mouth she immediately spit it out but the other girl was too quick to scoop it up again and the other girl held her nose and once again it was put in her mouth... 

“Ok ok I’ll eat that crap!” She cried as she was tired of them holding her nose... It made her so mad as Kayla and the files were having fun feeding her throwing on the Choo choo train and the airplanes and baby talk thickly.. Kayla cried but she was eating it.. She knew it was getting on her face Kayla knew she looked just like a messy toddler.. 

Anastasia fed Kayla with baby food, with the help of her friends. Kayla sometimes managed to spit something out, but Anastasia picked it up with a spoon and specially smeared it on her cheeks and chin, what she spat out.

By the end of the feed, Kayla had a very dirty face.
Tara and Teresa take photos.
“Just look" - at Tara speaking. - "Kayla looks like my younger brother. He is two years old. Kayla has the exact same face now."

"Do you wanna hit the little one Kai-Kai?" says Anastasia holding out the baby bottle to Tara.

"Remember. She has to drink half of the bottle, the other half after she finishes the banana puree." said Anastasia.

Tara forcefully shoves the nipple from bottle into Kayla's mouth and makes him drink prune juice.

"I think soon your diapers will not only be wet." Anastasia teased.

“Please no pictures!” Kayla had baby food on her face and bib and now these bitches had pictures 

“Shut up I’m not two!” She cried Kayla was hating this!! Then she saw the baby bottle and not waiting for Kayla to say anything the girl shoved in into her mouth! 

"Of course your not two. My brother much older than you. Judging by the way you eat. You're barely one year old, babygirly." Tara cooed, holding the bottle.

Then comes the turn of the banana puree.
Kayla eats it a little more willingly than meat.

Soon the second part of the bottle was drunk.

Kayla tossed in her highchair's.
"She must have something with her tummy. My mom often does this to my brother. I think this trick will work with our babygirly." Tara said and stroking Kayla's stomach in a circular motion with her hand, suddenly presses sharply on it with her palm...

Kayla drank it all up as it tasted so good compared to the baby food. She still could’t believe how far she had fallen from when she woke up until now.  Kayla really enjoyed the dessert as she only spit it out once when she took the first spoonful she hated baby food even if some are better then others. “You don’t need to do that!” She whined as they had their fun with her she was a living baby doll. 

Tara once again pressed her palm on Kayla's bladder and Anastasia smiled. Watching the diaper swell while absorbing urine.
"Okay, girls, see you. Oh, how much time already .. We have to go to the director, we need to put the baby in for a nap and change her diaper, before taking her home." Anastasia spoke, ignoring Kayla's protests and unhooking from the highchair, Anastasia leads Kayla on a leash to Mrs Johnson.

When they went to the director, they were surprised. In the far corner there was now a changing tables1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg and an assembled big cradle for size Kayla's...1336362122__32.thumb.jpeg.20a6180c5ee9ec3d18968236ea4596b0.jpeg

"How do you like it? I gave the task to our farm manager and he completed the task perfectly. How did you spend your day?" asks Mrs. Johnson check diapers Kayla's - "Oh, the girl is very wet, but nothing. The nurse allocated some diapers until we bought her own for the girl. Get on the changing table, right to change those wet diapers."

Kayla continued to wet her diapers as the girl kept pressing her hand a giant her bladder..

”Stop stop you’re going to make me have an accident!”’she cried as sure enough she began wetting herself..

”I’m Kayla not baby!” She whined as she hated how they kept referring to her as baby.. “I don’t need a nap!l she protested as Anastasia wiped her hands and face roughly.. 

Once they got to Mrs Johnson office she had asked Anastasia how things went Kayla wanted to answer but she didn’t want another spanking!  Kayla looked over at the changing table and noticed a diaper stacker filled with disposable diapers! 

Kayla quickly did as she was told! 

Mrs Johnson strapped Kayla to the changing table.

Then she pulled the tutu down and unbuttoned the onesie's.
Mrs. Johnson blew the raspberry on her stomach, or ticklish her chin, during the diaper change and cooed with her, as if Kayla were a real babygirly.

The used diaper flies into the trash. Fresh was soon on Kayla's ass.
And Anastasia helped Mrs. Johnson and gave her, then wet wipes, then powder, then a fresh diaper.

"Well, our baby now smells so clean and so fresh. Let's take a nap. See the cradle? This is for you. Crawl to her, honey." said Mrs Johnson going up to the cradle and spreading the blanket.

Kayla closed her eyes as this was just so embarrassing she was about to have her first diaper change she just kept thinking wait till I get home then this shit stops... “Qu— quit!” She giggled as Mrs Johnson played with her like she was a real baby cooing at her playing with her even blowing on her stomach..: The big baby kicked her feet then Mrs Johnson untaped her diaper commenting what a good baby she was my wetting her diaper!!

Kayla wanted to protest and say how you guys made me do it!! Instead she felt the cool air hit her bottom as her diaper was pulled away and Mrs Johnson began wiping her down then she unfolded the diaper and slipping it under her bottom then she was powdered and the diaper was brought up tightly between her legs and taped in place.. 

kayia was in shock as she was only wearing her diaper and a little t shirt 

“Um what about some pants or Shorts?” 

“I do need pants or shorts I’m not even tired I’m not a baby I’m older then you!” She cried until both Mrs Johnson and Anastasia gave her that look and with a little swat to her fresh diaper she began crawling to her new crib... How long will this last! She thinks to herself..

”Please i’m sorry I’ll be good it was just an accident i won’t bully anyone anymore I’ve learned my lesson!” She begged and pleaded.. 

"You should have figured that out before when you had the opportunity. Now you are stuck for a very long time. I can say with confidence that you will remain a baby for this entire school year. Including vacations between semesters." said Mrs Johnson as she put Kayla in the cradle and covered her with a colored blanket.1336362122__32.thumb.jpeg.20a6180c5ee9ec3d18968236ea4596b0.jpeg

Anastasia glanced at the calendar on the wall.. There was a date... November 18... "Until the end of the school year? So Kayla will be even more than nine months in an infant state." she thought to herself.

Mrs. Johnsnos put the pacifier in the baby's mouth and closed the hood of the cradle so that the sunlight would not interfere with Kayla's nap. The director sat down next to the cradle and began to rock it and sing a soft lullaby.

The rocking, softness of the cradle and the lullaby did their job and Kayla could not stand this mixture and her eyes began to slowly close.

“Pl-please I can’t stay a baby that long I’ll really lose control and need diapers!” She whined but everyone it seems had heard enough as the principal put the pacifier in her mouth 

“No no I’m not a baby!” She cried behind her pacifier..

Once Kayla settled down she laid there and was surprised when the principal began rocking her and cooing at her and the nursery music played..

Kayla looked over at Anastasia and she had a smiled on her face she seemed to be enjoying all of this.. 

It wasn’t long before Kayla was asleep for her first of many afternoon naps.. 

Anastasia glanced at the sleeping Kayla in the cradle, for the last time. She really looked like a baby and the pacifier moved, as Kayla sucked her, uncontrollably in her sleep.

"I'll be back for the baby after class to take her home." she said softly to the director. Mrs. Johnson rocked the cradle less and less and nodded to Anastasia, and put her finger to her lips. Showing that she would not make noise, when she left. Anastasia going on lessons.

Half an hour later, Kayla whimpered in her sleep. Mrs. Johnson immediately appeared near the cradle, with a baby bottle in her hands and quietly removing the pacifier, gave the baby a drink from the bottle, after which, she returned the pacifier back to Kayla's mouth.

"She will be a wonderful babygirl's. All schools will take my reform and I will be very famous thanks to baby-Kai." pondered Mrs. Johnson looking at serenely dozing Kayla and believed in her affairs.

Kayla didn’t realize how tired she was as she continued to sleep she woke up half asleep and made noises she spit her pacifier out and the principal was there so fast it was like she was wanting for her.. First thing she did was coo at her and checked her diaper then brought the baby bottle to her lips... Kayla was thirsty so she began drinking after a few drinks the bootle was removed and the pacifier placed back in her mouth and she was soon back asleep.. 

Another hour and a half passed ...

The director came to wake up Kayla, but first she checked the diaper and smiled because she found it wet and not only, but also dirty. Prune juice worked perfectly.

"Waki-waki, sleephead." Mrs Johnson cooed tenderly - "It's time to wake up, honey. Looks like someone made gifts in a diaper? Crawl to the changing table, it's time to turn you from a stinker into a sweet girl." Director, took Kayla out of the cradle and put her on all fours.