LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

Lily sat in her corner playpen's and played with her favorite doll, Kate. But soon she got bored. She looked back and saw that Kayla was lying in her corner. She doesn't play and just cries... Lily goes to her and takes the rattle and starts shaking it in front of Kayla's face.
"Baby. Don't cry. Look. Here rattle. Can you grab the rattle, babygirl?" squeaked Lily and endlessly shook the rattle and moved her hand in different directions, forcing Kayla to reach for her.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Go away!” Kayla fugues she can get away without using her baby talk.. “I don’t wanna play!” She hisses not even leaning forward to try to get the rattle.. 

This stupid girl thinks she’s going to get me to play sorry brat you better think again! Kayla thinks to herself.. 

"Baby doesn't want to play? Then watch out. Tickling monster attacking you," Lily said with a smile and began tickling Kayla's, with her little fingers on different parts, of her body. Heels, thighs, armpits, ribs.

And just at this moment Mrs. Johnson goes to check the babies, to playpen. "Oh, how cute you play." the director cooed - "Lily will stop torturing the babgirly. She will choke with laughter. Well, now are you ready to ask me to change your diaper or me leave your else on hour?"

Kayla couldn’t help but laugh and with her mittens on she really could’t stop her.. 

“ok ok ok!” She said giggling..

The baby was glad that Mrs Johnson showed up but she wasn’t sure if she heard her not using her baby talk or not..

”Pwese wange why wiper!” She said in her best baby talk asking for a diaper change.. 

"Try again, babygirly. You forgot to add the word. This word is  "Mommy," at the beginning. Now you will always refer to me or Karla's as mommy. So ask me to change your diaper again. And I'll make your voice even thinner. ”Said Mrs Johnson, crossing her arms over her chest and waiting.

Damn she’s always coming up with new stuff.. Kayla knew she was at the disadvantage as both her mommies were in charge and she could do nothing. She took a deep breathe and did the only thing she could..

”Wommy Pwese wange why wiper?” She asked smiling her best baby smile.. She was starting to accept she was a baby.. 

"Of course my sweetheart. Mom will save you from a wet diaper." Mrs. Johnson said tenderly and takes Kayla out of the playpen and quietly rocking her to the changing table.

Mrs. Johnson puts the baby on the changing table and removes Kayla's plastic pants, revealing a very wet diaper. Mrs. Johnson carefully throws it in the trash and then wipes Kayla's pubis, pussy and ass with baby wet wipesbaby-Comfort-visual.thumb.png.71570bea82d4d8b88e2ff063d1f2a577.png. And she notices reddened patches on Kayla's skin.
"You see where your stubbornness leads. You've got a rash. It's good that there is a loving mommy here." coos Mrs Johnson and applies a soothing newborn cream to the rash1388926675.jpg.c4c3dbfcb2c907b8b49d9b2c315e708d.jpg. "This is how it will calm the irritation." cooed Mrs Johnson.

Lily got out of the playpen and walked over to the changing table: "I'll help." she babbled and started shaking the rattle trying to distract Kayla from the diaper change process. "Baby, I'm here." cooed she. Lily sees Kayla changing another diaper and finally ceases to perceive her as an adult. For Lily, Kayla was now, just a babygirl.

Kayla laid there as her diaper was changed this time she was relieved she was slowly getting used to being back in diapers! 

Great this brat thinks of my just as a baby and a little one at that! 

The big baby rolls her eyes as Lilly has the nerve to shake the rattle and talk baby talk to her..

Go away away!  Kayla screams in her head.. 

Mrs. Johnson smiled as she watched Lily play with the baby. Using a rattle and baby sounds.
"Baby, it's not polite to ignore your older sister, when she's trying. Look at Lily and smile at her." - cooed Mrs. Johnson and tickle her heel, to make the little girl smile. Then the director takes out a fresh diaper, which had little hearts that disappeared when the diaper was wet.

"Lily want to help mommy? I'll hold the baby's legs, and you sprinkle her baby powder on babygirl. Well?" said Mrs Johnson to Lily. Lily giggled and put the rattle aside and took the can of baby powder in both hands.

Mrs. Johnson grabbing Kayla by the ankles, lifts her ass off the changing table and Lily generously sprinkles baby spray on Kayla's pubis and ass. "Baby... sweety." Lily babbled as she sniffed the air.

"You're right. Baby is the cleanest,cutest and sweetest little one now. Today we go to "Gallery." We are running out of things for the baby and we need will buy jumpers for the baby, so that she does not get bored.

Kayla did as she was told! She looked at Lilly and smiled at her and giggled as her big sister entrained her... No no this sucks! The baby thought as now Lilly was going to help in changing her! 

The baby hated how they talked about her with her legs up In the air..

Come on damn! She thought as they dusted her with baby powder.. 

Mrs Johnson attaches the diaper velcro to Kayla's thighs. "That all. Now you can do pee-pee snd poopy in di-di again." cooed director, gently rubbing Kayla's ass, enclosed in a diaper.

"Lie here, baby, while Lily and I choose your dress for the day. If you get off, you'll get a spanks." said Mrs Johnson sternly, tapping on the pacifier that was rocking out of Kayla's mouth.

Taking Lily by the hand, she walks to the closet and soon returns with a cute baby dress2018.thumb.jpg.528280fa2d04b51d4f20228fff5965d4.jpg. Which was very short. "You will be the sweetest babygirl of this. Hands up." said the director.

Kayla didn’t say anything she just signed knowing that’s exactly what she would be doing wetting or popping her diaper and she’d be right back in this position! 

The baby just nodded sucking her pacifier still trying to get used to her new baby world. 

Kayla did as she was told raising her hands she could already tell the dress was going to be too short! 

“woo wort woo wort!” She whined saying just that.  

Mrs. Johnson puts Kayla on her ass and puts a dress on her head, which is slightly covered by the diaper, but it is still perfectly visible to anyone.

"This is a cute dress and you are the most beautiful baby. And any adult can easily check your diaper or change it. And if you keep grumbling at me, I will take you outside dressed in a baby's romper." - said director, showing to Kayla romper's1021360328.thumb.jpg.2de28d74a59f56571c7b653a268bdea4.jpg, proving that she was not joking - "Do you want to wear this with a T-shirt?" And fastens the buttons of the dress and ties the belt at the waist. Then turning his cheek for a kiss. "So come here baby. Hug and kiss mommy and say, thanks for the dress. Remember to add the word "mommy" before you contact me."

Kayla hated her clothes they were all just big baby clothes now! I don’t wanna answer your stupid question you don’t care what I want! She thinks to herself.. Kayla knew she didn’t want a spanking so she rolled her eyes and took a deep breathe.. 

Kayla did as she was told giving her hugs and baby kisses..

”wank woo wommy wore wa wess.” 

"It's okay, sweetheart. Your kiss was so babyish and sweety. You will get used to these clothes. After all, you will dress this way for three years." - said Mrs Johnson with smile, dressing Kayla's white baby's socks with lace and Mary Jane shoes. Last thing, director combed the tufts of hair and attached 2 large pink bows to them1019378173.thumb.jpg.2ea1a76214e9e6d548ff630349d935b3.jpg. "Now you're ready to go on walk. Let's show ourselves to Mrs. Stevenson, Karla's and Lily. Don't forget to twist so they fully appreciate your cute little clothes." - cooed Mrs Johnson and took Kayla's hand, like a baby. Leads her into the living room.

Don’t remind me! Kayla thought to herself as she couldn’t believe she was still determined to make her a baby for three years! 

Kayla stood there as Mrs Johnson did her hair.. 

Great I can’t wait till everyone sees me! The baby thinks to herself as she’s lead to the front room. 

Karla, meanwhile, was preparing a diaper's bag for babygirl: several fresh diapers "Pampers", baby powder, wet wipes, few jars of baby food and a plush toy along with a rattle, in case the baby suddenly needs to be distracted. And Mrs. Stevenson used a breast pump, to fill little bottles with breast milk, so that Kayla could always be fed or quenched her thirst. And Lily just sat on the floor and played with a doll and watched cartoons on Netflix.

When Mrs. Johnson walks into the room, leading a blushing, real babygirl-dressed Kayla by the hand.

"Oh, what a pretty, sweetheart babygirl" - all cooed. Karla and Mrs. Stevenson came up to look at the baby clothes and stroked and tickled Kayla's face.
"Your school mommy has good taste."

Lily came up holding the doll in her hands and the doll was wearing almost the same clothes as Kayla's is wearing now. "Big dolly." babbled Lily pointing her finger at Kayla.

Mrs Stevenson, Karla and Mrs Johnson laughed, when they heard Kayla, like over little one's, say something stupid.
"Mrs. Johnson takes Kayla's hand and leads her to the large mirror." Take a look at yourself, babygirly and tell me who do you see in the mirror? " cooed Mrs Johnson pointing her finger to Kayla's reflection in the mirror.

Kayla wasn’t going to answer she just stood there..

She wasn’t going to give them the satisfaction.. 

The baby wasn’t going to answer..

Screw you I’m not going to play your game! She thought to herself as she could tell her mommy was becoming impatient.. 

Karla smiled when Kyle came and apologized to him. "It's okay. You are such a cute baby and it is impossible to be offended for a long time." said Karla and motherly hugged Kayla.

"Look, I've already packed your purse for you. I put everything you might need in there." cooed Karla handing the diaper bagLequeen-Multi-function-Mummy-Diaper-Bag-Maternity-Nappy-Bags-Stroller-Large-Capacity-Travel-Backpack-Nursing-Baby.thumb.jpg.32d37875915d7902e0f2fa43ad9c92a6.jpg to Mrs. Johnson and she puts it on her shoulder.

Mrs. Stevenson approaches: "I filled 3 bottles with breast milk. In the evening I will feed the baby before putting her to bed. Have a nice day, babygirl. I'm will be missed about your."

"Well, let's go." said Mrs Johnson taking Lily and Kayla by the arms and leading them to the car.

Kayla groaned thinking about being breast fed again later.. She didn’t wanna go anywhere.. 

“Vere be woing?”

kayla looked at the diaper bag her step mommy had and she knew that wasn’t good as they might change her out in public or feed her a bottle..

This ain’t good! She thought to herself as they walked out the door.. 

Mrs. Johnson took Kayla and Lily to the car.

Kayla was about to sit in the front passenger seat. But Mrs. Johnson stopped her with a stern look. "What are you doing, silly baby? You won't go in front of your seat there." said the director and pointed at the baby's seat-.jpeg_q50.thumb.jpeg.cf0695106d1dcefaf2e9144f89cbc6ec.jpeg in the back seat.
Lily was already in the back, but in the booster's6004816264.thumb.jpg.90ef15173aed009ec377120379bae3d3.jpg. Mrs Johnson set it up on purpose, showing, that Lily is older than Kayla.

"You're going to baby's seat, like good little babygirl's. Sit down there, honey" - said Mrs Johnson, opening the back door for Kayla, inviting her to sit down.