LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

"The baby is too restless. Got it. Have you lost your pacifier? She's here. Here you go." said Mrs Johnson and puts the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and holds her until she starts sucking.

Lily, meanwhile, walks over to the headmaster and climbs onto a small stool that Mrs. Johnson has pulled up so Lily can reach Kayla.

"Don't worry babygirly. She good care about you... Look Lily. I will hold the baby's head, so that she does not get sick, and you squeeze the shampoo on her head and distribute it. If it is difficult, then I will help you." - said the director.

Lily giggled and opened the cap with baby shampoo1ff923a2de6e4ce27d7980cd22edd9e3.thumb.jpg.2f31573cc42e63d5dc70211e02ec5dd3.jpg and poured it directly on Kayla's head and with her small thin fingers began to rub the shampoo turning it into foam and spreading it over Kayla's head. Mrs Johnson was careful not to get any foam in the baby's eyes. "You are doing well with babygirl's, big sissy." cooed Mrs Johnson

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla began sucking her pacifier noticing Mrs Johnson was waiting for her to do just that.. She just let Mrs Johnson do what she’s doing to do and she tried to block everything else out..

You brat don’t get that crap in my eyes! She thought as she listened to Mrs Johnson instruct Lilly what to do.. 

I’m not a baby this sucks! Kayla screams in her head!! 

"It's so much fun. I love caring for a baby. It's more fun than dolls." Lily babbled.
Mrs. Johnson just smiles and then shows Lily how to use a small bucket to wash off the foam.

"The bathing is over. Come here baby." - Mrs. Johnson said, taking out naked Kayla from the bath and immediately wrapped her in a colorful baby's soft towel "Hello Kitty" from head to toe, like a cocoon, leaving only Kayla's embarrassed red face with a pacifier in her mouth and carrying her in nursery, grabbing under the ass.
"Ohhh, how much time it is. By 7.30 p.m., babygirl's should be in the crib's, but nothing. Now I'll dress you  for crib and you go to sleepy." cooed Mrs Johnson and kissed Kayla tenderly and motherly, on the cheek.

Kayla just bit her pacifier as not to sag anything to get herself in trouble. She was glad once the bath was over.. 

“Wimes wot wired!” She soaked behind her pacifier crying she wasn’t tired.. 

Kayla laid on her changing table after Mrs Johnson kissed her.. 

“Wears wommy?” She wondered where her step mommy was 

"It only seems to you, that you are not tired. As soon as your head touches the pillow, then you will immediately go to the land of dreams." - said Mrs Johnson and brought the baby to the nursery, where Karla made new bedding in the crib, fluffed up a pillow and checked how the mobile worked.

"Here's the answer to your question.  Miss Karla preparing a crib for you, to sleep soundly in cute crib's." - cooed Mrs Johnson. She wiped Kayla's body to dry with a towel. Then, she checked Kayla's naked body for body hair and noticed, that there were small black dots and shook her head. "Later I will take you to a beautician for laser dialysis. So that your hair is destroyed forever and your body remains smooth and soft." - said director, preparing items for a diaper change and diaper.

Karla waved to the baby and went to the kitchen, to prepare a night bottle for the baby.

“Wimes wot wired!” She whined as Mrs Johnson had her lay down.. Kayla watched as her step mommy walked into the nursery holding her baby bottle... Damn it they make me drink a stupid bottle then I’ll be guaranteed to wake up in a wet diaper! 

Once she was laid down the mobile began playing and Kayla laid down it was still early as it was barley even dark outside.. 

Mrs Johnson puts a fresh, thick diaper on Kayla and puts on a cute pink baby's nightsuit. With sewn mittens and booties.
"You look very nice. Now I will give you a baby bottle and you go to bed. By 7:00 p.m. This very late for you. Babies should be in their crib's. Lily is older than you and I will put her to sleep later." cooed Mrs Johnson zipping the nightsuit's.

Then Mrs. Johnson leads Kayla to the rocking chair and puts her on her lap and takes the bottle that Karla brought.
"It's time to eat at night, babygirly. So that you sleep well all night. Open your mouth, sweet" Mrs. Johnson teased Kayla's lips with a plastic nipple from bottle.

“Wise want wove!” She whined trying to move her hands and her feet sure she could move but barley and no where close to being able to hold on to anything or stand up and run away!

“Pwese wile we wood!” She whined doing her best baby talk..

I don’t want a spanking this stupid baby talk is driving me crazy! She thinks to herself.. 

Kayla is forced to crawl as Mrs Johnson realizes Kayla has trouble standing in her new pajamas.. 

“Pwese why wan wold it whyself!” She whined as Mrs Johnson held her like a infant teasing her lips with the nipple the teenage baby opened and began drinking.. 

"Because you're just a cute little babygirly. Mommy will help you drink. Put your hands on your chest, close your eyes and suck on the bottle. You won't notice when you fall asleep." Mrs Johnson purred affectionately on ear Kayla's. Continuing to hold the bottle with one hand and swinging slightly in the rocking chair. And the other, she gently but firmly pressed Kayla to her and stroked the diapered bottom. Which crunched from her touch. "Go to sleep babygirly. There is a surprise tomorrow. This is about your diet. But I won't spoil the surprise."

Kayla didn’t wanna do it but she had no choice so she did as she was told and Mrs Johnson held her rocking her as she drank patting her diaper.. Kayla began drinking think of a life that seemed so long ago.. She was hanging out with her friends having fun talking about boys and shopping and music and movies.. She smiled as she took another big gulp of formula as in her mind she was a big girl again! She kept drinking and found her eyes getting heavy she was soon asleep she heard Mrs Johnson say something about a sunrise or something she wasn’t sure as she was half asleep.. Soon she was asleep and her dreams wasn’t about her hanging out they were about her being babysat by her friends and they were still talking about boys but then we’re teasing Kayla saying the only boyfriend she’ll be getting is her stuffed Teddy bear! They talked about music but only about what kind of baby toys they should get her that plays nursery rhymes.. They talked about clothes but only the baby clothes that would look so cute on her.. Maybe she could day dream but her dreams weren’t going to let her escape her babyhood!

Mrs. Johnson noticed Kayla's eyes slowly close and her lips stopped sucking on the bottle. She pulled it out of the baby's mouth and carefully replaced it, with a pacifier.

Then, she took the sleeping babygirly to the crib's and trying not to wake her up, put Kayla's on her back like a baby, spread her arms and legs. Covered her with a soft pink, with stars and little hearts, blanket. Turn mobile over crib and baby monitor on table, Mrs Johnson left nursery.

She called the wet nanny-nurse and approved their agreement. "Tomorrow morning, Kayla will start getting breast milk in her diet. Her loved this surprise" - think Mrs Johnson with smile.

At 8.00 p.m. Mrs Johnson put Lily to sleep. And a few hours later she and Karla went to bed.

Kayla slept through the night of course she wet her diaper... She would never admit it but since she’s returned to her second babyhood she does sleep better... When she was a teenager she stayed up as late as she wanted on her laptop or playing on her phone, since she became a baby her step mommy took all those things away.. Anastasia thought it was funny and gave Kayla a play phone and instead of a lap top she had a fake computer that made animal noises and the voice talked to her in baby talk... Being a baby wasn’t easy and that’s why Kayla slept just like a baby!

Mrs. Johnson gives the baby monitor to Karla, before going to bed.

In the middle of the night, Karla double-checked Kayla's sleep. One check, she fix pacifier's, that fell out of the baby's mouth.

The second time, Karlа discovered Kayla's wet diaper. The baby's nightsuit, which Kayla was wearing, had a special pocket with buttons, that allowed adults to change diapers without wake up babies. Therefore, Karla only smiled, when she felt that the baby was wet. Karla unzipped the nightsuit's pocket and calmly changed Kayla's diaper. And soon the little one girl was dry and comfortable.
And Karla finally gave the baby to finish the baby's formula, to which she added a little diuretic. Especially for Kayla to wake up wet again in the morning. She and Mrs. Johnson agreed, to teach Kayla's, to ignore these wet incidents and to make her wetting completely uncontrollable.

Kayla slept through everything but she did wake up later in the night and she was thirsty of course she knew her bottle would be near by... She hated it but that’s all she had to drink so she took the bottle and began drinking soon she was out for the night.. 

Morning is coming. The adults got up early. Karla went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for adults and baby cereal for Kayla.
And Mrs. Johnson went to wake Kayla and Lily, because nanny-nurse for Kayla is coming soon.

Mrs Johnson first picked Lily up and sent her to brush her teeth and wash her face, and after that, cooing, walked over to the crib where Kayla was sleeping.

She begins to lisp and coo gently, kissing Kayla's cheeks and forehead: "Waki-waki sleepyhead. Mommy here. It's morning. Time to wake up."

She picks up the baby from the crib's. Under the ass and gently clutching to itself carries on the changing table. Feeling the diaper swollen from moisture. The diuretic worked great, forcing Kayla to make her diaper very wet.

"Don't worry about time, babygirl. It's time for change your diapers. You will be a good baby. You will lie and suck on paci, while I clean up your mess." cooed Mrs Johnson, putting Kayla on the changing table, then gently kissed her on the nose. And she began to remove the nightsuit from Kayla, leaving her only in a wet diaper, which was soon also thrown away. "Don't be ashamed of mommy. Don't you dare hide your bady. I have changed your diapers and bathed you. Lie still." - said Mrs Johnson, taking out fresh Pampers and wet wipes, and other baby's items.

“Pwese while we wood!” She whined saying she would be good.. I’m a teenager not a baby! She screams in her head.. She sees the diaper and the powder and the cooing and she knows she’s a baby! 

“Pwese Wo wore Wo wore!” She cried begging no more no more! 

"No. You're just a little baby. Look how much you're wasting on diapers. Don't worry. Mommy's going to put your ass in a dry diaper, now. Suck paci and don't have to cry. Cute-cute-cute-coo." lisped by Mrs. Johnson and with two fingers gently tickled Kayla, first the neck area, and then the heel. Making Kayla laugh.

By adding special lotion to her palm, which softens the skin. Starts applying it to body Kayla's. All over the body from neck to toes. "Mommy will make your skin as tender and soft, as Lily's." cooed Mrs Johnson. Then she sprinkled baby powder on Kayla's bottom and pubis, and then put a fresh diaper on ass Kayla's. "Mmmm you smell so sweet. Now let's see what my little fashionista is wearing. I think one of the cute dresses." - said the director going up to the closet and starts sorting through the infant dresses.

Kayla wanted to yell she wasn’t a baby but she couldn’t get in trouble so she had to lay their and listen to Mrs Johnson go on and on as she tickled and cooed at her.. Kayla giggled cause she was ticklish.. “Wo Wo Pwese Wimes weenager!” She whined that she was a teenager! Kayla whined as the diaper was pulled up nice and tight and taped into place..

Oh boy I can hardly wait! She thought to herself as she laid there in just her diaper waiting for Mrs Johnson to pick out her clothes.. 

"I think this will work for today. You will look very cute in this dress when a guest comes into the house." said Mrs Johnson, choosing a cute pink satin dressil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg that does not cover the diaper at all, as well as booties.

"I hope you'll be an obedient little one. Otherwise I'll have to wear mittens on your hand too. Now put your hands up, sweet little one." cooed Mrs. Johnson and sat Kayla on her ass,  on the changing table and put the dress on her head, helped her, slip her hands into her sleeves.

"Very cute. Such a pretty baby. Hug your mommy." said the director, putting baby's mittens on Kayla's legs and opening her arms for a hug.

“Wuess!” Kayla didn’t like guests she didn’t want more people seeing her like this!  “Wo west!” She whined.. Kayla raised her hands letting Mrs Johnson slip the dress on her.. Kayla looked at it.. “Woo wort!” She said trying to pull it down.. 

“Woo wort!” She cried as she reluctantly hugged Mrs Johnson..

”Wiper wowing!” She whined that the diaper was showing.. 

"No need to cry. Your diaper is so cute. You are the prettiest babygirly. Now it's time for breakfast. Your mommy Karla has probably made cereals for you."
  with a smile Mrs. Johnson cooed fixed paci in Kayla's mouth and helps her off the changing table onto the floor.
"It's time to remember how cute you crawl. Come on. Crawl to the kitchen, baby."

“Wo Wo wepple wol wee!” She whined pointing at her diaper that people will see.. Kayla was ready to cry but Mrs Johnson just like she wound any fussy baby rewarded her with a pacifier to calm her down..

A pacifier you think that’s supposed to make me feel better! She thought to herself.. 

“Pwese Wo wabby!” She cried that she wasn’t a baby! 

The baby realized she has no choice and she began crawling to the kitchen.. Damn it I used to love teasing the boys by showing my thong but I don’t wanna show my diaper! She thinks as she approaches the kitchen.. 

Crawling sucks! 

Karla, meanwhile, had already made breakfast for the adults and Lily had eggs and bacon, and various toasts. And Kayla's was waiting for a specially prepared for her is baby's semolina porridge. 4486699.thumb.jpg.dcedc9ac43e6a6fd85c80203cd53b50e.jpg Lily and Karla smiled as Kayla crept into the kitchen, accompanied by Mrs. Johnson.
"Good morning, baby. You are on time. The porridge is still warm. Sit in your favorite highchair." provoked Karla. Seating Kayla, attaching her with a tray and tied a bib around her neck. Kayla was the only one in the baby's highchair's.

"The baby has a cute dress." Lily babbled, loudly crunching toast with several pieces of cheese.

"Will you feed the baby?" - Mrs. Johnson asked by Karla, as she sat down in her seat. “With pleasure,” - Karla replied.