LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

"The baby must eat." said Mrs Johnson, tying the bib around Kayla's neck.

"Now open your mouth. You don't want, me to punish the naughty little girl right here? This will increase the sentence," Mrs Johnson cooed.

"Bad baby?" babbled Lily pointing her finger at Kayla.
"Yes. Baby is naughty. Look, if you eat all this puree, then I'll buy you ice cream for dessert." say director.

Some of the customers looked back at our table. With smiles to look at the student dressed as a baby, who everyone is trying to feed. Persuading, cooing and lisping with Kayla, making funny faces and sounds.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla looked at her bib she rolled her eyes when she read it in pink letters it said baby girl.. She was getting mad as the faces and the cooing was taking place trying to get her to eat.. 

“wo k.” She said as she was frowning at Lilly for calling her a bad baby.. 

Kayia opened and let Mrs Johnson feed her at the thought of eating ice cram for dessert Kayla opened and ate it even though Mrs Johnson was still doing the funny faces and the airplane and choo choo train.. 

Oh brother just come on! Kayla thought to herself as she took the last spoonful..

Mrs. Johnson deliberately fed Kayla slowly. Enjoying the process of feeding the baby. While she was feeding Kayla. The rest were brought their food. Anastasia started her meat. Lily crunched with gusto with carrot and cucumber sticks, dipping them in the sauce and only Kayla continued to eat her food for newborns. Kayla's lips, cheeks and chin were stained after feeding.
"Now drink your juice from the bottle, babygirly. And Mommy also eats while." said Mrs Johnson, and after taking a sip of wine, she began to cut her steak.

Kayla was upset cause she tried to wipe her face but Mrs Johnson was making her look just like a toddler getting the food on her face and her hands..  She was glad once it was over as Mrs Johnson began eating her food and now the faces and the cooing were done.. 

Kayla happily began drinking her bottle ready to get that taste out.. As she drank her bottle she saw Lilly eating and the adults eating their steak and enjoying wine.. It was unfair and it was quite obvious she was the baby! 

“Wur will witting wice weam?”

Kayia was asking if they’re still getting ice cream as she www looking forward to it! 

"Yes, you behaved relatively well, except for a little hysteria in the beauty salon and now too. So you deserve dessert. Remember good babygirls give reward. Bad babygirls - punishments" - said Mrs Johnson.
She orders a vanilla-chocolate ice cream for the babygirl. For Lily, fresh whipped fruit slips. And for adults a slice of fruit pie and a large kettle of tea.
Another bottle of pear juice was brought for the baby.

Kayla nodded as she was going to try to be good it was just so hard being a baby.. One day you’re a teenager with so much freedoms and aways battling to want more then you’re a baby with no freedom! All the little things you take for granted are gone! She sits there eating her ice cream knowing she has no privacy no freedom she misses being able to pick out her food and her drinks and just spending time alone.. She sighs as she continues day dreaming she can’t come and go as she pleases and the biggest thing she can’t even go to the bathroom! 

i have to be good to get this overwith! She thinks to herself.. 

When Kayla finished with the ice cream, Mrs. Johnson began to clean her face with wet wipes. Kayla made funny faces. Anastasia even took some photos with her phone.

When the food was finished. Mrs Johnson pays the bill, and Anastasia helps the babies, Lili and Kayla, to get into the stroller.
Soon the director approaches them. "We can go. There's a park nearby. Our little ones need a naptime." said Mrs Johnson and began to push the stroller towards the park.

Kayla was happy she was done she just wanted to go home! Kayla wanted to smack Anastasia as she took pictures! Damn her she’s always taking pictures.. 

“woo wore wickers!” She whined no more pictures but Anastasia didn’t seem to care.. 

Kayla smiled as she was happy Lilly would be taking a nap too ha ha she’s not so big after all! She thought as she was put in the stroller.. 

They come to the park and find a quieter place. Where it was not too crowded and noisy. Mrs Johnson transforms the stroller into a lying position and gives pacifiers. And Lily and Kayle.
"Lily is only a year and a half. Of course, your older sister will sleep with you. Do you remember that you have to copy all her actions? Look, you see how sleepy she is already. Now I will lull you and you will sleep nicely." said Mrs. Johnson and opening the hood of the stroller so that the sun would not interfere with sleep and began to rock the stroller and sing a lullaby.

Kayla nodded of course she remembered how could she forget! She wasn’t going to say anything so she did as she was told and laid down.. Three years of this for real! I think I’m going to go crazy oh no! She felt the urge to pee and that’s exactly what she did she wet her diaper as she couldn’t stop it.. Great I’m going to take a nap in a wet diaper.. She thought as she looked over at Lilly he was almost asleep.. 

"Don't worry baby-Kay. Look at your older sister. She's already asleep. Take an example from her. You probably already wet the diaper? Of course you drank a lot of juice in the cafe. For this reason, I put on on your a thicker diaper. It will absorb a lot of your cute pee-pee." cooed Mrs Johnson.

She, like any mother, quietly rocking the stroller, rolled it back and forth.
"My babies will sleep nicely. Sleep. Sleep. The gummy mummies in the dream zone are waiting for you." Mrs. Johnson sang sweetly.

Mrs. Johnson smiled when she saw that Katzla had given up and now she sleeps in the wheelchair next to Lily. Sucks pacifier and sniffs cutely.

They slept in the park for about an hour. At this time Mrs. Johnson found a nanny-nurse on the announcement. They agreed that she would come up in the evenings and feed Kayla with breast milk.
"Great. Now the baby will be provided with breast milk, but soon Karla will start lactating. She has already started taking the medication I prescribed. Tomorrow the baby will have a surprise." - said Mrs Johnson to Anastasia. From what Anastasia could not help but smile. Ex-bully will be start breastfeeding and she could not wait to see it.

Mrs. Johnson gets up and starts pushing the stroller towards the house. Half an hour later, they stand at the door of the house. Karla comes out and greeted them with a coo and first of all climbs into the stroller and checks Kayla's diaper.

Kayla slept as she was tired she had been on a baby’s schedule for awhile now getting up or woken up early breakfast play time lunch then a nap then up playtime and dinner then play time and bath depending on what night then bed.. 

She slept peacefully having no idea what awaited her.. 

Kayla woke up with her mommy checking her diaper.. 

“Wimes wet.” She said behind her pacifier remembering she wet her diaper before falling asleep.. 

"Come quickly into the house." says Karla and taking Kayla by the hand, leads her to the nursery.
She helps the baby to climb onto the changing table and lie down more comfortably.

Karla takes off Kayla's skirt and plastic panties. After gently undoing the Velcro, he removes a very wet diaper: "You did so much pee-pee in diapee, babygirly. A whole puddle." Gently teased Karla and leaned over to blow raspberries on Kayla's belly because she loved Kayla's infant laughter.

Mrs Johnson and Lily come to the nursery: "I just checked Lily's pull-up's. They are dry. Such a good older sister."
"Baby in di-di?" Lily babbled.
"Yes. Now Karla will finish changing diapers and baby will play with you." the director said softly.

Kayla laid there as her diaper was changed and she couldn’t help but giggle as her step mommy played with her.. “Wo- wo!” She said laughing and giggling saying no no.. 

“Wo wot wabby!” She said sharply at Lilly for calling her a baby she said she wasn’t a baby! 

Karla finished cleaning Kayla's ass and pubis with urine when she heard her answer to Lily.

Karla lifted ass Kayla's, by the ankle and slapped her ass several times with her palm.
"You're a baby. A tiny babygirly six months old. This really Mrs Johnson? And Lily is older than you. Now turn your head to her and say in baby talk," I'm sorry. The baby sissy is sorry for the rude words. "

“Owe owe owe!” Kayla yelped as the swats really stung!  Kayla was quickly finding out babies have to listen or they get spanked! I hate this! She thought as she rubbed her bottom.. 

“wime wory wissy wabby wis wory wore wude wards!” She said in her best baby talk.. 

Mrs. Johnson walks over to the changing table, with baby's clothes in hand, where Karla sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and fastened the diaper to the baby's thighs.
The director unrolled the T-shirt. It was a white-pink baby T-shirt with a decor little pink bows20201011_110122.thumb.jpg.090d937036e398f84140570567dbbfee.jpg

And Mrs. Johnson puts this T-shirt on Kayla, which only goes up to her belly. And after she put, mittens on  hand Kayla's71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg, booties on footil_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg, and lacy baby bonnet on her head.rachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpg

And in finished dress up. Put pacifier in Kayla's mouth.
"Apologies are accepted, baby. But as a punishment. We let Lily treat you like a doll. You will only have enough of this T-shirt and a diaper. If you don't like it, I can leave you in just one diaper. And you will obey. Lily and do whatever she says. Three hours. Until it’s dinner time. So you’ll assume that you’re just the only baby in this house. If you don’t obey her, I’ll immediately increase your sentence by another year. " skipped by Mrs Johnson.

Mrs. Johnson helps Kayla off the changing table, puts her on the floor in the nursery and brings Lily to her. "Lily, Baby is your new doll. You can play with her."

"Baby is Dolly..." Lily babbled happily and hugged Kayla with her little hands and drolled kissed her on the cheek.
"I'm the baby's mommy." she murmured happily.

Kayla lays there as the director dresses her. She cringes at her outfit as it’s all super babyish!  She hears what’s going on today..

”Wo Pwese wo Wo!” She whines as she realizes she’s going to be a real live baby doll.. 

Great just when I think things can’t get worse they do! She think as Lilly hugs her..

You’re not my mommy you little brat! Kayla wants to say to her but she knows bette then to argue..

She just does her best smile behind her pacifier.. 

"Thank you. She's better than these lifeless toys of mine." Lily shakes slightly, Kayla like her doll and tickles her chin with her small fingers and gently kisses Kayla's nose. "Dolly," Lily babbled. Then she pointed a finger at herself "Mommy." Then she kisses the baby on the nose again. So she played with Kayla for 15 minutes.

Mrs. Johnson arrives and holds an ordinary baby bottle in water.
"The baby is thirsty, Lily. Be a good mommy for your cute doll. Give her some water."

Lily giggled and pulled the pacifier out of Kayla's mouth and placed it in her mouth for now.
Then Lily slipped a bottle nipple into Kayla's mouth. "Drink it, babydolly." babbled Lily for the pacifier's.

Mrs. Johnson and Karla, embracing and smiling, watched as the little girl gave a baby bottle to a former student...

Anastasia is standing nearby and filming it all on her phone. Then he sends the video to his friends Tara and Teresa.

Kayla could’t help but laugh as the girl tickled her.. She was mad as they all talked about her like she wasn’t even there.. 

Kayla rolled her eyes as Becky was saying she was the mommy.,

Yeah whatever you brat! She thinks to herself.. Then she notices something Anastasia is recording all this..

”Wo Wo Pwese Wo wideo!” She whines.. 

“Wo Wo mphhh!” She whines as Becky quickly jams the bottle in her mouth silencing her protests.. 

Mrs Johnson and Karla also receive a video and a photo.
"Awwe. This is the cutest photo. When we do "First baby's book." This photo will be the best cover." said Karla looking at the photo.

Mrs. Johnson smiles broadly and bends her hand over Kayla's diaper. Cheсk it and said: "So far dry, but I think not for long, after the portion of the diuretic, she drank. Lily will soon get a pissing doll..."

"Baby born." Lily babbled, when baby bottle wast finished.

"Look. Little mommy gave a name, to her doll. Everything is decided. For the next 3 hours, we will call her "Baby born" and not "Kayla" or "Baby." announced Mrs Johnson.

Anastasia burst out laughing, when she heard and then began to chant loudly: "Baby born. Baby born. Lovely name."

Kayla was furious they’re going to make a stupid baby book! She thought to herself as she continued drinking.., She frowned when her diaper was checked.. 

“Wo Wo why wames wis wayla!” She cried telling everyone her name.

She was fit to be tied when everyone began having fun chanting her new name! 

“Wime Wayla!” She said angrily 

No one listened to Kayla's ridiculous objections. Everyone stubbornly called her by the new name is Baby born.
"Wonderful idea to make a First baby's book. It will have the best pictures of Baby born's. I'll call the photographer and they will have a photo session for her." said Mrs Johnson.

For a while, Kayla continued to be called Baby born. Then Mrs. Johnson said "Little Lily loves to play doctor with her dolls. Lily you can be a doctor and play with a living doll. Come with me."

She takes Lily's hand and goes somewhere, leaving Anastasia to look after the baby.

When they were left alone, she said: "If you hadn't teased and mocked me all these years, you never got into this situation and perhaps I would have saved you. But now I am happy because they are doing to you and no one now will save you. Enjoy your baby's life. Baby born. " Anastasia whispered in Kayla's ear.

Lily and Mrs Johnson return shortly. Lily was wearing a small medical gown and in her hands she was holding a toy medical case. "The doctor has come to the patient." said Mrs Johnson, letting Lily go ahead.