LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bully becomes the school baby diapered princess

Kaylaindiapers

“I’m not doing this shit anymore!” Kayla yelled as she was going to fight now she wasn’t going to be a baby! She tried to get away but the door was locked or something cause it would’t open! She was stuck and she knew it she figured she’d probably be in trouble too! 

Once everything was solved Kayla was still crying after her spanking and she accepted the pacifier laying there as her mommy reached over and got a diaper it was a Pampers cause she saw the designs on it she babysat around the neighborhood and that’s what James wore down the street.. 

Kayla was still in shock just how determined they were to make sure she was a baby.. 

“No n- no!” She giggled kicking her feet as her mommy tickled her.. 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karla was shocked when Kayla threw another tantrum and jumped off the changing table, ran naked to the door. But Karla was smart and locked it when they entered. 
"You're a bad babygirl and stupid and your in trouble" Karla said coldly, coming to her senses and caught Kayla by the waist and wringing her hand on back, again dragged her to the changing table. "Where did you run? Naked? Unfortunately, you will still have to be tied, but first now you will receive a punishment." said Karla and measured 30 spanks on Kayla's naked ass.

Then she put Kayla back on the changing table and tied up her arms with ribbons. After that, the stepmother left and returned with a tube of cream.
"Now mommy will take care of your nasty body hair and you will be smooth babygirl's." said Karla and showed Kayla the tube. It was DEPILATION CREAM.

Kayla laid there sucking her pacifier crying to herself she wasn’t going to fight or argue anymore she could’t her bottom couldn’t take anymore.. 

“Please mommy I’ll be good I— I won’t do that again I promise please untie me!” She whined stuttering nervously 

Kayla wasn’t happy that she was about to be baby smooth but she could do nothing about it so she just stayed quiet and figured her mommy knew what she was doing.. 

"I can't trust you yet. By your last actions, you showed that you are still a naughty baby. And now I need you to lie down quietly. Therefore, you will stay tied up. Not for long." important parts of Kayla's body. On the arms, armpits, pubis and pussy, on the ass and legs.

While the cream was in effect, Karla began to read the instructions aloud on purpose:
"1. Apply the cream to damp skin;
2. Wait 10-15 minutes;
3. Wash off with water or wipe with a soft cloth.
100% efficient. Guaranteed long hair loss. Wonderfully my girl will be a glorious hairless babygirl's "

Karla waits 15 minutes and begins to remove the cream with a disposable towel. Karla smiled rather, looking that where she removes the cream, only clean and smooth skin remains Kayla's...

Kayla cried softly to herself as now her body was even going to look like a baby’s..

She was going to be so embarrassed cause Mrs Johnson would notice when she changed her and so would her babysitters... 

“I’m sorry mommy.” Is all Kyla could say hoping she might have a little sympathy for her..

Kayla was smart enough to know that they’ve gone down a road now and there’s now turning back her road has lead her into babyhood most people only go there once but Kayla returned! 

Karla continued to wipe off the cream with a smile while listening to Kayla's muttering. After a couple of minutes, Kayla did not have a single hair on her body, below her neck. Karla ran her hand over Kayla's hairless pubis, not a single hair of Kayla's maturity was left anywhere.
"Oh, how smooth you are. Now you really look like a baby. Now you can get dressed and dress." said Karla pulling out diaper Pampers from the changing table shelf.

Kayla could’t believe how smooth her body was and she knew everyone would comment on it.. The baby powder and the diaper did smell good but she hated having to wear it and have the powder poured on her.. 

“mommy it was just a accident why do I have to be a baby!” She whined 

"No, this is not an accident. The director told me everything. She changed your diapers three times. This is no longer an accident, but a pattern. There is nothing wrong with wearing a diaper. You are a baby now and you will also wear a diaper and you are not going anywhere." said Karla, taking Kayla by the ankle and lifting her ass, spreads a fresh diaper under her, sprinkling the baby powder before that.

"How sweet, my baby, smells. That's all. Your diapee is back on your smooth ass. Now you can use it again." said Karla, adding baby powder to Kayla's crotch and securing the diaper to her thighs. The stepmother gently strokes the fresh and crunchy diaper.

"We need to see what my baby is wearing for the night." and the stepmother pulls out some pink baby nightsuit from the closet. She will be very cute.1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpeg

“It was an accident she made me use the stupid diaper they would’t let me go to the bathroom!” She whined as she felt her ankles being lifted up then the diaper was slipped under her.. Then she felt the powder then her mommy rubbed it in followed by the diaper being pulled tight between her legs taped in place.. 

“I don’t wanna use it!” She whined as her mommy was loving the new baby.. She patted and pinched her diaper and cooed and awed at her.. 

Kayla looked at her pajamas it was definitely for a baby.. 

I'm sure you will look so cute in this, said Karla, undoing the buttons on the baby suit's and starting to slip Kayla's legs into the trousers, which end in sewn-in socks. Then the stepmother finally unties Kayla's hands in order to put them in the sleeves and later puts mittens on Kayla's arms. "I hope you have learned your lesson. Sit still while I dress you." said Karla.

After adjusting the baby suit a little, Karla fastens all the buttons and then admires the result.
"Awweee, very pity what, your babysitters don't see you. Although I have to capture this. Kayla take this teddy bear and look at me." said Karla focusing the camera on the baby.

Kayla just laid there as her mommy moved her feet and her arms the way she wanted them until she was finally dressed... “Not the mittens!” She whined as they were put on her hands and once again she had no use of her hands.. 

“Yes I know I’m a baby and mommy has to dress the baby.” 

Kayla took the Teddy bear and she looked at her mommy.. 

Great now she has pictures of me to do whatever she wants!  Post on my social media send them to my cousins. Kayla just wanted this day to end maybe tomorrow would be better! 

Karla took some pretty photos.
"I will take a lot of photos and then order "First baby's book" with the your best pictures of my, sweetheart" - Karla said with a smile.

"And now I will bring you a snack so that the baby sleeps all night with a full tummy and does not wake up." said Karla and quickly went for the baby bottle in which she put the baby formula and added some sleeping pills to make sure Kayla would sleep.

Karla helps the baby get off the changing table.
"Crawl to the rocking chair baby. Look what I have. This little snak is for you." Karla sits down in a rocking chair, shaking baby bottle and slaps herself on knees, with an inviting gesture. "Crawl over here, babygirly.
Crawl to mommy. "cooed stepmother.

“No please don’t do that!” She cried as this was too much she would always have real baby photos of her second babyhood even with a baby book.. 

Kayla already knew that was coming when she saw the rocking chair.. Great just let me go to bed and tomorrow will be better.. She thought as she crawled to her mommy.. 

“Is that milk?” 

"Almost milk. This surprise. You should like it." said Karla, taking Kayla and putting her on her lap, in a recumbent position so that Kayla's head rests on the bend of Karla's elbow.
Then she sticks the nipple from the bottle into her mouth.

"Start sucking on the bottle baby. It's delicious. Open surprise. This is a baby formula "Similack" is for babies, like you." cooed Karla, rocking in a rocking chair and holding Kayla, feeding her a bottle, looking down from above with a warm mommy smile.

Kayla laid in her mommy’s lap just like a infant as she teased her lips with the nipple and once Kayla began drinking then she found out what it is... “Baby formula!” She cried as she tried spitting it out but her mommy kept the nipple shoved in her mouth.. 

“Gross gross!” Kayla tried saying behind the nipple as her mommy smiled and shushed her rocking and patting her encouraging her to drink..

The baby had no choice but to drink as it was either that or choke.. As she drank she wondered if her mommy was going to make bottles for her too and put them in the diaper and she saw sitting on her dresser.. How far are they going to go... Kayla got in a rhythm drink Pat rock, drink Pat rock it went on and on like that until her eyes got heavy and soon she was asleep. 

When Kayla finished drinking the bottle, Karla could see that she was practically asleep.
Until she completely fell asleep, Karla by the handle takes the baby to the crib and helps her lie inside. Karla covers her with a blanket and pours a pacifier into her mouth.
Then it turns on mobile over crib's.il_794xN.2102704384_mgfe.thumb.jpg.1003f9d3a54c9c5035db05bcc9bdb8e4.jpg

What Kayla didn't know was that it was an unusual mobile. Karla specially commissioned it from one master. Mobile was hypnotic and targeted specific areas of the brain. Music from mobile made people speak, like a baby.

"Tomorrow my baby will be surprised, at the speech that will come from her mouth." - Karla thought with a smile, turning on the baby monitor and leaving the nursery.

Kayla slept through the night wetting her diaper as the baby formula worked right through her.. She had so many weird dreams and she kept hearing music and words that she couldn’t make out.. The baby was in a deep sleep and she had no idea what was going on around her or what the mobile was doing to her! 

Karla got up in the middle of the night and quietly went to check on her baby. The music from mobile continued to play. Karla smiled that Kayla was still asleep and didn't even think to spit out the pacifier. Pacifier moved rhythmically, showing that Kayla was sucking her.

Karla reached under the blanket with her hand and touched Kayla's diaper. He was already thick with urine soaked.
"In the morning I will change her. Let my sweet girl sleep. Tomorrow awaits a surprisingly funny day. Thanks to the music, her speech will be completely different," Karla reflected and went to her bedroom to sleep.

Kayla slept through the night as the sleeping pills kept her knocked out.  She just continues to dream and dream some more.  Kayla’s babysitters were so excited with their new toy that they could’t sleep they were ready to have their baby for the verse first day.  Karla had told the girls what she was doing so they were looking forward to Kayla taking baby talk. 

Karla wakes up early in the morning to get the little girl ready for school.
She walks into the nursery, opens the curtains and a window to ventilate the room a little.
She walks over to the crib's and starts stroking Kayla's cheek, lovingly, "Wake up, honey. Time to get up. We need to feed and prepare you for school, babygirly."

Karla lowered the crib's grate so Kayla could get out. Carla removes paci from the baby's mouth. "Try to say something sweetheart. I need to check something. And to her delight, all the words that Kayla said were thin and lisp, like a baby's."

"Ha. The mobile treatment went great. Now this is your new voice, just like babies." cooed Karla

“Wot wike wis wut!” She asked as she was tired.. Her eyes got big as it occurred to her that her speech sounded like baby talk.. “Wot wot wappen!” Kayla yelled as she was confused and scared... She looked at the crib and her clothes and yawned knowing this was real it wasn’t a nightmare! 

“mommy is’s weeds woo wolk!” She cried how would people know what she’s saying! 

They can’t do this she thought to herself as she sat up and was reminded she was wearing a diaper as it crinkled just so she would never forget she’s a diapered baby now! 

"Awwe. This most cute voice. What a sweet voice you have.  Now I love you even more. Don't worry, this is a temporary effect. I want you to remember this. I want you to speak only in this way in the future. And now I used mobile for fun." said Klara, wiping motherly tears from Kayla's eyes.

Stepmother helps the little girl to go down from the crib to the floor. "Crawl to the changing table, baby, it's time to change your diaper before babysitter's arrives, and I still need to feed you breakfast."

Kayla wakes up quickly Startled. “What can I still talk!” She fees better when she realizes she can still talk and not in baby talk... “Yes I had a nightmare that I could only talk baby talk wh- what no I— I said I dreamed that no please I’ll be good don’t make me talk like a baby too!” Now Kayla was really mad as now she took another big step back! 

Kayla not sure wanting a spanking before she went to school did as she was told.. She crawled in her wet diaper to the changing table not looking forward to her full day in school as a baby! 

Karla helps Kayla climb onto the changing table.
"You are baby. Adult talk this bad for your tiny tongue. You will be talk in baby's talk. I'll tell Mrs. Johnson to teach you how to speak baby's language at school. I think she'll go to the meeting and think of something." - said Karla as she helped the baby to lie on her back on the changing table and put paci in her mouth, to calm her down.

The stepmother removes the night suit from Kayla and carefully unfastens the very wet diaper and throws it away.

Karla takes wet wipes and wipes first her hairless pubis, and then lifting Kayla by the ankle, wipes her buttocks from urine.

"That's it, my dubabygirly will be the cleanest and sweetest." cooed Karla, continuing to clean Kayla's privat parts body.

Kayla was so mad that things only got worse! She laid there as her mommy untapped her diaper and cooed at her for wetting her diaper she was so embarrassed... I just have to be good I can’t get a spanking before school.. she thought to herself as her mommy raised her legs in the air and she wiped her all over.. 

“Pwese mommy eyes bees wood!” She whined behind the pacifier.. 

Kayla saw a stack of diapers so she knew her mommy was going to fill up her diaper bag to take to school..