LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megamax

dprby162

Just want to say I’m wearing my first Northshore Megamax and it’s freaking amazing. Comfortable and I’ve flooded it twice while sitting and it’s just sucking up so fast. No concerns about leaks at all. Great product so far. 

Agree with the above reviews, a great diaper.  I am currently in a very wet, and messy, small, pink Megamax diaper.  Very comfy, no leaks, and poopy is nicely contained. Looking forward to the new prints coming out.

Getting to the end of my first case of Megamax.  I have to say that I have no complaints.  Not so bulky as to draw attention, but thick enough to make you feel secure and padded.  I wear exclusively at work.  These are thirsty!!!  6+ wettings!!  They swell too.  I said not too bulky....that is when dry.   Once you have wet 6+ times, you are going to waddle.  No way around it.  These will hold a gallon easy.  

I’m also in the process of going through my first case of MegaMax diapers. I agree that they live up to the hype about having a huge capacity. However, they have a major drawback for me: the tapes stick to the landing zone too tightly. I’m a 78-year-old geezer with arthritis and find that it’s painfully difficult to remove the tapes when it’s time for a change.

Wow !  I am the baby in the group here at 18 years old. I recieved a case of megas pink for Christmas and I love the amount of pee that they hold and how they feel on my privates. I introduced my boyfriend to diapers and we both use megas when he is visiting me, and its a difference like day and night when I use the pullups for day time jogging. Gotta say they make a great product.

• Like 2

North Shore Megamax diapers are amazing. We keep a few cases around in our stash & they have yet to let us down. Nice thick plastic that comes in different colors, the tapes hold well and the absorbency is amazing.  They bulk up pretty good too.

Also, I heard they are looking into making them in tie dye colors and a few other colors/prints as well.

20210121_160722.jpg

20210121_160820.jpg

• Like 1
On 1/21/2021 at 9:49 PM, drynot said:

I got my order today and just had to try them out.  I must say that they live up to the hype.  I like them a lot.  They're definitely going into the rotation.

I enjoy them alot. They fit my anatomy well. The absorbency is a good as what i recall a Dry24/7 was with a better price point.