LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

I don't wear or anything, I'd like to but it's a privacy issue/shyness issue, I don't know what got me interested in all of this, but yeah. :)

Looking forward to talking to anyone whom would love to listen :D

Also, after my experience in the chat, It seems no one really notices you unless you're popular with them, Only 1 person noticed me and spoke to me, Everyone else seemed caught up in their own things and I don't think I can add anything to the chats you all have because I don't seem worthy enough of any attention, Not even a Hi *shrugs*

I don't wear or anything, I'd like to but it's a privacy issue/shyness issue, I don't know what got me interested in all of this, but yeah. :)

Looking forward to talking to anyone whom would love to listen :D

Also, after my experience in the chat, It seems no one really notices you unless you're popular with them, Only 1 person noticed me and spoke to me, Everyone else seemed caught up in their own things and I don't think I can add anything to the chats you all have because I don't seem worthy enough of any attention, Not even a Hi *shrugs*

Hiya Mikey,

Welcome to DD, it's nice to see you here :)

Having been involved with chatrooms for years now i can tell you that you need to be proactive in a chatroom, especially when there's another conversation going on. What i usually do is greet the whole room, ask how everyone is doing, see if you can contribute to the existing conversations. Sadly it can actually take a long time before you become one of the group in any chat medium, it takes getting to know the people and getting past the initial suspicion that you're a troll or hng (sadly, it's more often the case then not with new people :( ) not that i'm at all suggesting that you're either.

Also, don't feel to bad if you see a lot of names in a room and no one replies to you, quite often people leave their chat clients open and go off to do something else, or are tied up in a private message conversation. Just hang out and have some fun :)

*hugs* and hope to chat with you again

michelle

Hi mikey, I don't bother to go into the chatrooms, myself, I would rather talk to people in the forums, so if you would like to talk about anything, feel free, I'm usually on a few times a day, I guess its the shyness issue with me also...see ya around ...B

:) *Feels welcomed* :D

Seems like a great place to waste time at so far, Don't think I'll go in the chats unless I know someones there that'd wanna talk, Don't like to bug everyone :)

Welcome Mikey Mike!

:o "....to waste time at...."?

Go wash your mouth out typing finger with soap! :P

D ;) lly

As Dolly Diapers says "Waste time" oh, no way ! it is fun seeing everyones diverse comments and puts a real slant on issues that people have. :thumbsup:

I really love this place and the people who use it as everyone is different and they all see things in diferent ways which leads to many answers to a single question.

Far from being a waste of time it is an investment in time that can ond sometimes pays out big time.

My own circumstances were I was a closet D/L then became incontinent (at this point some will say "be careful what you wish for"!) and I was really in the dumps about it for some time, then I discovered this place and have never looked back since. :band::band::drinks_wine::horse::groupwave::roflmao::roflmao: