LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with Isolation

Hi,

Maybe this is a little late with the vaccine coming out. But just wondering what people are doing to fight off isolation of COVID?  Just been kinda in a rut and part of it is from isolation of COVID. Also, just don’t have a lot of friends to hangout with. Any fun thoughts or things you do or did to fight off isolation would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

One way to deal with it might be to get some hobbies that can be done from home, maybe take up 3D modeling with tinkercad or programming, web design. If that's not your thing you could try writing, cooking or gaming. Really anything to keep you busy and keep your mind feeling productive. That's usually what I do when I feel a little down. Helps pass the time and keep your brain active.

• Like 1

Well, I always like to go to different restaurants like once a week or play videogames or go out to the park for a walk. I also like to go bowling every once and a while. Just a couple of fun things I love to do!? And I love to talk about baby stuff with you guys!???

This is a great time to be a loner, staying home watching movies and looking at cars on my computer isn't much different than my normal day.

Also staying at home saves me a little money, because I don't have to charge my car like I normally would at this cold time of the year.

I'm doing the same thing I usually do, only I'm doing it from home.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Poke,, I know that feeling too well. I lost my job in March of 2020. I worked at a pizza shop making pizza and calzones. Now the place is still open but only the owner working. People pick up their orders. I have my boyfriend that visits me for 3 weeks at a time so thats good for 3 weeks of busy time. Then he goes home and I am alone with the dog for 3 weeks and it can get lonely. I come here and read in forums and write replies and enjoy it. It is time consuming and hours fly by. I like watching TV, but I stay away from the news only because it is enough to depress people more. I play video games, but it gets boring if I'm not playing with my bf. I cook, and clean, and go out jogging with the dog. I recently met a new friend and we hang out in our diapers and play video games together and we read to each other from the forums. Its enough to pass the time and keep my mind occupied. Lately I have been learning up on my cooking and making meals for my aunts, and baking breads and pastries. I have to do someting or get bored. There are so many things poke. I really don't like eggo waffles either. I learned how to use a waffle iron.

Real Waffles.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey, 

I just got over this feeling and I found that diving into my fun hobby helped me pull myself out. So my suggestion is for you to find something you love doing and do it a lot. Mine was painting miniatures. Reach out in DMs if you want to chat more. :)

I've been spending more time with my Wife and my Daddy playing cards and boardgames. We also have been taking turns picking shows to curl up and watch together.

I also found getting exercise helps me combat depression so I started a rowing program, almost a month in with no missed days. We also take the dog out to the woods for walks to ensure we get outside.

Lastly, we play games via video call with friends. It doesn't make up for not being able to do things like normal but it helps.