LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WOW what a bunch of closed minded people I tried to sign up cause it is in Ohio hopeing to meet new people and was rejected cause I have an intrest IN bondage which if it is something they don't like I don't plan on talking about it. So I figured I would tell everyone not to go there if you think a little diffrently then they do. so I encourage everyone not to go there let them close down and learn not to discriminate against people :badmood:

WOW what a bunch of closed minded people I tried to sign up cause it is in Ohio hopeing to meet new people and was rejected cause I have an intrest IN bondage which if it is something they don't like I don't plan on talking about it. So I figured I would tell everyone not to go there if you think a little diffrently then they do. so I encourage everyone not to go there let them close down and learn not to discriminate against people :badmood:

People are afraid of what they do not understand, I wouldnt take it so seriously. Gotta role with the punches with this game, I wouldnt sweat it none. Keep looking and youll find you fit in nicely elsewhere.

Brudda Voodu