LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Diapered Experience (Patreon Exclusive)

So today is my 5 year anniversary on Daily Diapers! ❤️ Can't believe it's already been so long! I'm so thankful for this place since this is not only when I learned to accept myself, but it's also where I met my amazing fiancé! In order to celebrate this day, I decided to write a special story. most of my stories on here are fiction, but of course I use my real life experience to write them.

However, this one, is about 90% based on a recent experience my fiancé and I had :) 

Here is only part of the story, if you would like to read the entire 3,000 word story you can find it on my Patreon page! Red Queen / Mamabug is creating ABDL stories/podcasts | Patreon

I also plan to post a ton of other content there as well (who knows I may even write more realistic stories like this as well based on our experience!) :) 

I’m going to be there in about an hour, are you sure you are prepared?

Y-yes, mommy.

Okay, good. I’ll see you soon. Remember, no using the restroom.

She smirked as she sent the last message and then trusted the phone into her pocket as she grabbed her bag, her purse, and keys before heading out the door.

Lilly was heading to spend the night at her boyfriend Jacob’s house. She had a million thoughts going through her mind as she got into her car and started the engine. She pushed back her red hair behind her ear as she looked through her playlist for what she wanted to listen to during the drive – though she knew the entire time she would be thinking about tonight.

She had a few ideas of what she wanted to do, but of course, things could change.

All she knew, it was going to be fun.

The hour-long drive seemed to drag on forever, but soon she found herself pulling up into the parking space right in front of his apartment. She messaged him that she was there as she began to unload her stuff.

He met her at the door, wearing a pair of jeans and a star wars T-shirt. She smiled as soon as she saw him. He was so handsome and adorable. She saw that his cheeks were a slight shade of pink – perhaps knowing what was to come.

“Hello,” he said as he let her in the doorway, “how was the drive?”

“Long,” she said as she wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips, “hmmm. I love your kisses.”

“And I love yours.” He said.

She regrettably let him go so that she could place her things besides his couch, “something smells delicious.”

“I made dinner,” he told her.

“Aw, aren’t you sweet.”

“I try,” he said with a small smile. She just wanted to kiss him all over, but she held herself back. Instead, she slipped her hand into his and pulled him closer to her.

“Were you a good boy today and do exactly as I told you?”

He wiggled about, “Y-yes, mommy. I had a lot of water, and I didn’t use the restroom….”

“Good boy,” she said as she kissed him again, flashing him a smile, “now let’s eat! I’m starving.”

They made their plates: pork chops, mixed veggies, and potatoes. He poured himself one of his beers from the fridge, but she had some wine she had left the previous week. They sat on the high-top chairs in his kitchen as they ate and talked about work, family, and overall different plans for the future.

“That was delicious,” Lilly said as she patted her belly, “you’re a great cook.”

“Thanks, you’re not so bad yourself.”

“Hmm, I pride more in making yummy deserts for you than anything else,” she said as she leaned over and kissed him on his freshly shaven face.

He giggled slightly as he took away their plates. She stared at him, noticing he was extra wiggly; no doubt he really had to go to the bathroom now.

Once he was fishing, she got down from the chair and grabbed his hand, pulling him into his bedroom without another word.

She pushed him onto the bed and began to pull at the belt that was looped around his pants. She then unbuttoned and unzipped before pulling them down to his ankles, before she shook her head at the boxers he was wearing.

“I don’t like those,” she stated as she pulled them off, revealing his privates, which were hairless; she licked her lips, “you need to wear something more proper.”

With that, she reached under his bed, where he hid a large duffle bag and pulled out a thick white BetterDry diaper and some baby powder.

“Now, this is what a little boy should be wearing! What if you had an accident?”

He wiggled about, nodding his head; his cheeks were red. She smiled at him.

She got in-between his legs, sliding the diaper beneath his bottom, but before she put the baby powder on him – she lowered her head and licked the base of his penis – which was already sticking up straight.

Jacob twisted at her slightest touch, but she kept going at it. Teasing him with her tongue, but not fully letting him inside her mouth. She grabbed at his thighs, licked his balls, and everything else she could tease him. He moaned and wiggled around, biting his lip whenever she touched him.

When she was satisfied, she applied a generous layer of baby powder and then taped up the diaper snuggly against his hips. She didn’t want it too tight, but she also didn’t want it to fall off of him.

“There we go much better!” She stated as she leaned down and kissed his diapered crotch.

He wiggled as he spoke, “thank you, mommy.”

“You’re welcome,” she said as she crawled over to him and kissed him on the lips.

Without a word, he leaned over and positioned himself to where his head was resting upon her chest, his legs intertwined with hers. She kissed him on the top of his head as she rubbed his back.

“You’re so adorable.”

“T-thank you,” he said with a blush.

“I just want to squeeze you,” she said a. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him as tightly as she could. He nuzzled his face into her chest, wiggling about.

• Like 4