LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heaven--all Day In A Wet Diaper

I have today off, and the wife is away all day, so I took the opportunity to put on not just any diaper, but an Abena X-plus. I generally save these for special occasions since you have to get them delivered and my wife wants nothing to do with my diapers.

Just for a little extra bulk and protection, I added a Tena Male Guard, which is useless as a guard but not bad as a booster, and I have been wetting all day without a leak. That's about seven hours now. The diaper is comically large in front, but still no leaks. I just love the feeling of a wet, heavy diaper.

I don't really have a point or question here, nor do I expect many responses, but I just want to say that this is one of the best days I've had in a long time. I am so relaxed right now. I would give myself a "happy ending" but want to save it for a fun weekend with the wife. :whistling:

I hope everyone out there in a situation like mine--whether you're completely in the closet or just living under a don't-ask-don't tell-policy--has a chance to do what I've done today. It really has been wonderful.

Cheers.

-RMS

Thanks for sharing, RMS401! :thumbsup:

Glad you had a great day off from work...that's what it's all about!! I think you underestimate the value of your post. I think many here can relate to having a day off from work or school and doing something similar, thus making a genuine connection with you and what you just shared. With each person/experience we connect with, our bonds become stronger, and we grow closer together as a community. So, with that said...I found your post to be quite meaningful and not necessarily pointless.

Guest diapered469

best days of my life have been when i'm all alone with my diapers...it is truly the most satisfying time. i wear the x-plus most the time, but when you can stretch it to its capacity, it's fantastic.

Think thats bulky?

Try an X-Plus with Abena's own Abri-Let Maxi stuffer.

Its almost comical that Abena think someone would actually need an X-Plus AND their 26" stuffer - just to get by for a few hours :)

I've done it a few times, and generally I've got worn out before the diaper did. No amount of wetting seemed to make it leak, but sheash it weighed a tonne by the end!!

DP

Thanks, Phantom. I used to post on these boards all the time, and actually still have a couple of friends I met here and keep in touch with on the side. Those were different times, before things got so tense and testy here, and I miss it. People here used to talk about their feelings surrounding diapers and weren't afraid to show kindness like you have here but, alas, I think those days are gone.

Thanks for your response. :)

-RMS

Hey, DP. I actually got some samples of the boosters and you're right, they were amazing. The only problem with them is that they took up all the room in the diaper. There was no room for my . . . um, thing to hang down. Consequently, so as not to block the stream, I had to be really careful about positioning myself, which is no fun. I like to just let 'er rip.

I had a really bad bout of what my urologist believes was non-bacterial prostatitis, and I read somewhere that it can be caused by blocking the flow of urine so that it backs up into the prostate. I'm still not convinced that what I had (and still deal with) was NBP, or what caused it, but I never want to get it again, so I take no chances.

Interestingly, when battling that awful condition, I felt compelled to tell my uro and PA that I wore diapers. I was more up front with the PA than the uro, but the very fact that I told someone other than my wife was huge. Both assured me that there was no connection, but with a funny look on their faces, that's for sure. :P

But I digress. Maybe I'll give the Abri-let boosters another shot some time because I may be getting some time alone (nights too) in June and would love nothing more than to spend it all wet and squishy. :D

-RMS

Diapered, why is it that being in a diaper is so satisfying? What is it in us that makes us respond to it in that way. I took my blood pressure while in a diaper and it was one of the lowest readings I've seen in a long time. I know this is the eternal question we all ask, but what is wired inside us that makes us not just crave diapers, but honestly need them? Was it experiential or did we just come out of the womb that way?

Ah, the mysteries of life.

-RMS

Ahhh, the age old chicken and egg question. Do I love diapers because of the need for them or do I need them because of my love for them? HMMMM, I'll have to sit here in my diapers and ponder that. I never thought of taking my blood pressure reading, what a great idea. It would probably make a really interesting thesis subject.

My theory on this subject is that our continuing need for diapers -- and the reason they provide so much comfort and reassurance -- is due to the fact that our diapers are our most constant companion for the first several years of our life. I have read that the foundation for all our learning is formed in the first six years of our lives -- and we are in diapers for a considerable portion of that time. Even our mothers or fathers can't be with us every moment, but our diapers are always with us. I suspect that the "security blanket" so many children take up is simply a substitute for their diapers -- another subject on which it would be interesting to see research.

As for the original topic, I couldn't agree more. Most of us don't often get to spend an entire day in diapers and when the opportunity comes along it is very satifying to make the most of it. Happy diaper days to one and all!

Ahhh, the age old chicken and egg question. Do I love diapers because of the need for them or do I need them because of my love for them? HMMMM, I'll have to sit here in my diapers and ponder that. I never thought of taking my blood pressure reading, what a great idea. It would probably make a really interesting thesis subject.

I do the same thing with a securecareX+, and a tena guard, with 1 or 2 pairs of plastic pants over the top, I wear untill it starts to leak,and then wear it somemore, untill I have to change it, by that time I get ready for bed, after takeing a shower, I sometimes diaper up again, and I always wear my sleepers to bed, no excuses always, I can't sleep without the sleepers, but If I wear a diaper it keeps me up all night...