LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Over 2 Years on DD – My feedback

Mysterion

Over 2 Years on DD – My feedback

In November 2018 I joined DD. With 112 posts I now have the status of a bedwetter ?.
Which I’m actually not – not yet….
112 postings are probably not that much in 2 years, but I only write when I think it is worth the post. 
With 25 points I earned an excellent community reputation, which I’m a little proud of.
(Not to count the many diapers I wore over the last 775 days ?)

DD is a very good forum with lots of interesting people and information. 
And most members are very pleasant and polite and are very nice to talk to. 
It’s a feel-good-place for those who like and wear diapers – for whatever reason.

And the platform itself is well managed, as far as I can valuate it. Thanks to those who take care of it.
It’s probably not always an easy job considering the internet-world of today. Safety Standards have to be considered and the content needs to be moderated and cross-checked continuously.
(I actually donated 50 bucks today, in order to honor this good work and hope DD will stay online for many more years.)

My liking for diapers started when I was about 6 years old. I stopped asking myself about the “reason”. It is just that way.
But only since 2018 I started to wear almost daily, without “bothering” my wife about it. She always accepted my fetishes, but didn’t know that I put on pull-up-pants during the day. 
This I changed a couple of months ago, when I started to put on my pull-ups and PVC-pants just after the shower in the morning. And I’m more than happy, that she accepts it.

Diapers and DD are a part of my life at the moment. To wear diapers and pull-ups give me a good feeling and I like to share this feeling on DD or read about others and their experiences.

Stay wet, stay soaked and be happy!

• Like 6

I have only been here for 6 short months and I truly wish I had joined years ago. Being a diaper lover since I was a teen is something many people cant handle. Many have purged 2, 3 or even 100 times. I was married to a diaper loving woman for many years. I have 2 wonderful children by her and miss her dearly. She sadly passed away having fought cancer and losing. I have not remarried but have had many different lovers and partners. Being here on Daily Diapers has really opend my heart and my eyes to the many forms and loves for diapers. I admit maybe its my being naive, or not really reading up on something I have loved for many years. I never knew what AB was and the so many forms of gender descriptions. I have been bisexual since as long as I can remember. Reading forums here with my diaper loving girlfiend and having a little time to ourselves in Atlantic City, away from the city life and just being ourselves having a good time. There are so many topics and opinions and thoughts. It is a great place to come and learn diversity and differences in so many people. This place is a school of schools for those that want to learn and experience life. I have read the family struggles that husbands and wives have over a diaper, which to me is so sad. I was bought up to believe for better or worse, not that if he/she loves diapers or masturbates you leave or shun them. Parents that wont accept their kids because they wear diapers or are gay, bi or trans and so on. I love everyone equally and have never discriminated anyone. I have travelled to countries where diapers are a norm and also have seen the worst of situations where you can be killed for being gay. The world is a huge place and we must all learn to accept others. That doesnt mean to embrace it, just accept that we are all different. I opened my heart a long time ago and will keep my heart open to all posibilities of life. This is a very imformative, illuminating, educational and revealing site. Many come here and spill their guts and tell the whole world their lives. Love and peace to everyone here and to the people that run this site I give you all a thumbs up and big hugs.

• Like 3