LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Sick What Would You Do?

What does everyone else do when your sickly to pass the time? I don't want to sleep because then I won't want to wake up in the morning which I need to at 8:00. So give me some ideas heh hopefully I'm not sick tomarrow too :(

Unfortunately, lately I pretty frequently do not fell well at all ( explained here ) recently, that even interrupted some "Play Time" too. :angry:

But that in itself seems to cause drowsiness, and so dose the medication to at least mask the symptoms. :(

But at least coffee seems to allow me to stay awake regardless, still not good for much but.... (It's said that caffeine aggravates that situation, but it seems to not matter either way with me, and a lot of others effected by the same thing - it's recorded as being a "trigger" but seems to only but true in a small percentage of those effected [thank God - I love coffee!])

Anyway, a lot of times I just lay in bed watching the tube. Sometimes, if I have enough energy - surf the Internet for whatever comes to mind, perhaps play around with some programming, trying to learn some more advanced features of two Operating Systems I just recently started using a lot (Mandriva Linux, and Sun Solaris). And again, if I have the energy, some Online games.