LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

Jamesfull

Hello all who read this,

I stumbled upon this site, and decided to make an account. Iam a Diaper Lover, 29years old, bisexual, unemployed etc etc etc (typical life).

Been a DL for 13 or so years, mostly due to being born premature and needing diapers till later than most, and then useing them as a "comfort" item I guess.

Any way yeah, thanks for having me here. I hope everyones as wonderful as the first few people i talked to.

• Like 3

Hi Jamesfull, there’s a few of us just finding our feet around this neck of the woods right now. Hope you manage to find some gainful employment assuming that you want to of course. Imagine finding a job advertised where you are obliged to wear diapers to work; maybe have them on display for everyone to see what your latest state is and be changed at various times by someone that you only ever fantasised about. 

welcome @Jamesfull Ive only been here since Thanksgiving and the place is fun and you meet very good people from everywhere in the world. Like the guy on top of me said Hi James, welcome to DD. Sit back have fun and enjoy @tai_kamiya (tk) Love you too tai. You will make plenty of friends here james and you will love the chatroom,