LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Womans Slimming Pants

hi everyone

just a quick question. has anybody used womens slimming underware to tone down any diaper/nappy buldges. if so what did u think of them and would you recommend them to me as i often wear doubled up abena x plus nappies for work and they have a bit of a bludge at the bum

thanks

lfcbaby

I think you asking about what we call in the US "shape wear" or a tight fitting panty. They work great prevent sagging or bunching up of the diaper contents. And as you mentioned they help hide the bulge. Sure al the time.

Guest Freedysis

Hi--yup the shapewear for ladies definitely works and keeps everything in place--I use either a seamless or long leg type along with Luvs or Pampers pinned into a brief---works great and stays in p0lace allday--just make sure that you get the right size shaper so that it doesnt roll down on you, as this will cause some problems---I recommend either Spanx or Rhoda Shears on HSN, both are excellent.

hi everyone

just a quick question. has anybody used womens slimming underware to tone down any diaper/nappy buldges. if so what did u think of them and would you recommend them to me as i often wear doubled up abena x plus nappies for work and they have a bit of a bludge at the bum

thanks

lfcbaby

Obviously I've seen them advertised, so there must be a market for them but I've never come across any woman who wears one - at least, not one who owns-up to wearing such an undergarment anyway! :blink: They look mega-uncomfortable to me.

If you want to try them for purely practical purposes, wouldn't a pair of Lycra Cycling Shorts do the trick and be comfier at the same time?

D :huh: lly

Dolly the Lycra shorts are OK, however I'm guessing not as tight as a panty girdle would be and for those that look for the wet feeling this is one shure fire to feel wet. I find with some shape wear on the average disopable will hold a lot more or at least leak less as the diaper is held closer to your body.

A second point is if you are also a panty lover you have the best of both worlds.

Just my take onthe subject.

:rolleyes:

I wear boxer-briefs that are normal to snug fitting without diaper, then squeeze them over diapers.

I have also used Lycra, Spandex biker shorts to keep them close fitting and russle free when in the Army during field work.

The womans slimming pants are the exact same thing really. The only problem I have ever encountered really is the added heat and sweat in the groin area...... But what's a guy to do?

My current Gf wears girdles and slimming type outfits to work under her business suits and no co-workers have ever commented to her about her prefresence of attire.

But with lawyers these days around every corner, She could probably wear the PVC outfits without cover and I still don't think anyone would say much.

The light support type do work good at holding things in and are comfortable. I have never tried any of the ones that look like they could stop an armor piercing bullet over diapers. The only down side is the heat build up. They seem to get hotter than even plastic pants over a disposable.