LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lloyds Pharmacy

What adult nappies do Lloyds Pharmacy in the UK sell, always go past a Lloyds but never see any products through the window, just want to get an idea of what they sell before making the move to buying them.

I think you should give them a call and ask them if they carry any nappies for adults and maybe ask them to describe them to you.

The Lloyds website has a catalogue (PDF format) which says you can order anything from the Tena range....... Except Slip (which seems kinda dumb to me but never mind). You order instore and then pick up within a week. Most pharmacies will order named brand diapers of some description if you ask them and can bear the exposure.

Autie AB

Have you thought about getting in touch with a "Medical supplies" company and buying direct as you will find there are plenty of suppliers to choose from and you will save a fair bit of money on your purchase and I have found that they are much easier to deal with as it is solely what they do ! :beer:

Also they seem to be very discrete with their customers as they want you to come back for more, not only that but they will have a huge range of products to choose from, as for Lloyds not being able to get "Tena Slips" I find that staggering :badmood:

as they are in my view the best Nappy available by far! :band:

Try them out if you can.

• 2 months later...

Adult diapers (nappies) are easier to get in the UK for some reason. I order plastic pants from the UK because they will make to measure.

What adult nappies do Lloyds Pharmacy in the UK sell, always go past a Lloyds but never see any products through the window, just want to get an idea of what they sell before making the move to buying them.

Adult diapers (nappies) are easier to get in the UK for some reason.

Depends :P

They're on every American pharmacy and supermarket's shelves but you won't see that in the UK. We do seem to have access to a wider range of the 'premium' diapers online in Blighty, though.

I have never seen kendall on the shelf in any lloyds, they general stock a range for light to medium incontinence aimed mostly at the female sex. (tena pads and pullups, or poise/depends pullups)

But they will order Tena Slips from the catalogue for you provided you leave a name and telephone number.I was quoted around about £16-17 for Tena super slips.

If it's the slips you are after you can even get them from your local boots following the same procedure but they request payment for goods upfront.

In general high street and national chain chemists should be avoided, you get a much better selection and prices at disability/mobility stores.

I recently looked online to find a few phone numbers of local chemists that were not known high-street names. I phoned one on Tuesday and asked if they stock Tena Slip to which they said no but they could order them in.. I got a phone call on Tuesday saying they had arrived!

Up until that point I had been buying my nappies through Medisave at 29.83(GBP) a pack. This is the first time I have ordered nappies from a chemist, and I went bright red when I asked for my order - which came to 15.28(GBP). A total saving of 14.55(GBP)!

By doing this I have saved a lot of cash, found somewhere local and tried something new :)

I totally recommend phoning local chemists!!!

Cat Named Hat