LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone here have a non-diapered ABDL "Persona"

Footiecrinkle

Hi all,

As the title says, I've recently tried to develop a non-diapered ABDL alter-ego, mostly for when I run out of diapers, and my shipment won't be here for a week. (Finally trying ABU Simple Ultras instead of Abena M4s). My non-diapered ABDL age would be 6-13 or so, precocious but shy, and who loves to cuddle and loves footie pajamas and onesies. I usually use briefs under my jammies as they are more childish than the boxer briefs I usually use due to my need to walk everywhere day-to-day and chafing. (legally blind)

Recently, I've gotten into brother/best friend sleep ASMR on youtube, and I feel I've struck gold. USually when I run out of diapers my ABDL side shuts down, but now, I love these so much. It's strange, I hug/comfort a blankie in my sleeper and I kind of play both roles, if that makes sense.

Some wonderful examples:

From the other perspective:

image.gif.61fd197d19ebf69e52dd813f5aced696.gif

I have a little brother close in age, and we get along great but we aren't this kind of close, LOL.

I'm pretty aromantic, so I don't really vibe with boyfriend/girlfriend/ obviously romantic ones, but I reserve the right to change my mind if I ever meet someone.

Cheers.

Yes, I am this way. I wear briefs all the time (wore boxers one time, and hated them), and since I'm totally blind, I don't really have access to diapers at all.

My little persona's age is between 7-12 years old, and while I often fantasise about wearing diapers at that age, the reality is, I didn't wear them at that age. I express my inner child in other ways, like swinging on a swingset, playing with toys (cars, Lincoln Logs, castle, etc), and listening to children's music and shows. I still live with my parents, and they know I'm this way, and their cool with it. I have a job, so maybe I'll have enough money to have my own place one day.

I completely understand what you mean about preferring a sibling relationship over a boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm an only child, and I don't know what it's like to really have a brother or sister, maybe that's why I like the idea so much. And I also understand what you mean about playing both roles, if you mean that you play big brother and little brother at the same time. I do that with myself all the time! You can PM me if you like.

Thanks for reading.

CJ

I mean; it IS "ABDL"; right? So Would that not be like being an adorable blonde and NOT wearing a tiara?

I finally had time to listen to the ASMR video you posted, that's great! I can understand how that would help someone fall asleep. Thanks for sharing!

23 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I mean; it IS "ABDL"; right? So Would that not be like being an adorable blonde and NOT wearing a tiara?

Well, technically you're correct, he probably should have used the terms "Adult Kid" or "Little". But from reading his post, I know what he means.

On 12/21/2020 at 3:31 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

ABDL = Adorable Blonde Dyed Locks?

Jealous!

large.tiara.jpg.4ca1132522f1f3964cc4a1fb

On 12/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, CJ the DJ said:

I finally had time to listen to the ASMR video you posted, that's great! I can understand how that would help someone fall asleep. Thanks for sharing!

Well, technically you're correct, he probably should have used the terms "Adult Kid" or "Little". But from reading his post, I know what he means.

Whoops, my bad.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:19 PM, CJ the DJ said:

I completely understand what you mean about preferring a sibling relationship over a boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm an only child, and I don't know what it's like to really have a brother or sister, maybe that's why I like the idea so much. And I also understand what you mean about playing both roles, if you mean that you play big brother and little brother at the same time. I do that with myself all the time! You can PM me if you like.

Thanks for reading.

CJ

Yeah, I have a younger brother, but while we love each other we aren't and never have been the snuggly type. I don't think many real life siblings are. I think that's just one of those fantastical things, an ideal.

My "big brother" persona looks in my head like me, but is usually high school/college age (I just turned 30 IRL), so as to be living in the same house as little bro and can comfort him. My "Little brother" persona is, as I said, shy and precocious, usually with longer, thicker hair (think Max from the movie Krampus for anyone wondering,  I apologize to CJ as he said he was totally blind), all the better for stroking comfortingly. He loves onesies/footie pajamas even if he may or may not still wear diapers, either medically or TBDL-esque. It varies. He worries about being too childish sometimes. Naturally big bro comforts him and cuddles him to sleep, especially if there is a storm, which he is still a bit wary of.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

I think ageplay can apply to a lot of different ages. I've met people who like to feel like they are teens, or kids, or toddlers, for roughly the same reasons other people liek ABDL. (From the populairty of "School girl" outfits they might actually be more common)

For me, however, diapers or at least pull ups are almost always invovled. Otherwise I just use other kinks which help with the same thing

• 2 years later...