LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Competitive Shooting

So is anyone into competitive Shooting?  I'm really big into ata and travel around a couple states competing throughout the year and meeting new people.  

I've never got into rifle yet for long range, but have a .300 win with a burris xtr2 3x15 that I'm working on being able to shoot a 1000 yard plus.

I would love to get into it.  I have a Remington 700 with a Magpul Hunter chasis in .308.  And have a Burris 9x18 in 50mm.  But with the ammo shortage I haven't been able to shoot that much.  And the range I go to has 200 yards and a 300 yarder for reservations only.

Cool I haven't completed in rifles I mainly house on trapshooting.  Rifles would be fun but I heard the rifles get insane at that level!

15 hours ago, warpiper said:

I do summer biathlon at the moment, trying to get into XC skiing so I can do winter biathlon and justify an anschutz. 

I've always wanted to do xc might do snow shoes this year.

16 hours ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

I would love to get into it.  I have a Remington 700 with a Magpul Hunter chasis in .308.  And have a Burris 9x18 in 50mm.  But with the ammo shortage I haven't been able to shoot that much.  And the range I go to has 200 yards and a 300 yarder for reservations only.

Gotcha mine range is 300 yd and they have to shutdown parts of it for 1000 yd.  Burris are great scopes did you get leo or mil discount?

15 minutes ago, Safari Baby said:

Cool I haven't completed in rifles I mainly house on trapshooting.  Rifles would be fun but I heard the rifles get insane at that level!

I've always wanted to do xc might do snow shoes this year.

Gotcha mine range is 300 yd and they have to shutdown parts of it for 1000 yd.  Burris are great scopes did you get leo or mil discount?

It's a regular solid crosshair.  I want to get a mil dot scope for easier corrections.

9 minutes ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

It's a regular solid crosshair.  I want to get a mil dot scope for easier corrections.

Gotcha,y xtr 2 is a mil dot I'm working on the corrections and using the reticle to estimate range and adjust with the reticle.

16 hours ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

I shoot ISSF 10m air rifle and 50m long rifle, prone and three positions. Not going to share my achievements to preserve some privacy, but I have achieved something on national level, nothing incredible.

I have Feinwerkbau 2700, which is .22 LR with a diopter sight. My air rifle is Feinwerkbau 800 X.

I also got a chance to familiarize myself with Dragunov (7.62x54mmR) and TRG-42 (.338 Lapua Magnum) this year. I landed a shot with a TRG-42 to a silhouette target (or whatever they are called) at 720 meters (747 yds) at my best. We weren't shooting farther due to the heavy winds that day. I also managed to spot well enough for my battle buddy to have him shoot down the same farthest target.

• Like 1