LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wet the bed for the first time in years

I had some family visiting town recently and we stayed in a vrbo rental house. It was the night before checkout and I made it a mission to drink the wine we bought so we didn’t have to take any home. This resulted in me getting really drunk and I wet the bed that night! I wasn’t padded but luckily it didn’t leave a stain. Has this happened to anyone else? The idea of wetting in my sleep doesn’t entice me what so ever.

I came really close one time when I was really bombed, for some reason I thought I was standing in front of my toilet, as I let go I fully woke.

I wet enough to make a stain, but it cleaned up well.

That was the closest I came to wetting my bed again, this happened to me when I was in my later twenty's.

I haven’t wet the bed ever, but I wouldn’t mind doing so every night once in a while. I did come very close once. I woke up in the middle of the night and didn’t really know why. I lied there for a moment and started to doze off when the urge finally hit. Since I was already falling asleep again, my bladder started to relax and I felt myself starting to release. I woke up rather quickly and stopped myself and went to the bathroom. My pants has a slight wet stain and I would have been fine to just go back to bed, but I changed when I got back to my room.