LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am new to this site am still trying to find my feet

Stephen dl

A wee bit about me am 32 year old male from the uk I have been wearing and loving nappies for around 15 years now I wish I can wear 24/7 but can't due to work and all.

Its my frist time being on a forum like this am looking to make new abdl friends male and female.

20201211_010753.jpg

20201214_004948.jpg

20201215_012023.jpg

20201216_011822.jpg

20201216_010504.jpg

20201218_005154.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome Stephen dl and hope you are doing well. If you want to chat with other fellow dl people please come and make yourself at home in the chatroom. There are many fine people to meet from all over the world and from all walks of life. I am usually in there running my mouth and making friends, so feel free to pull up a seat and wet your diaper having some fun chat. Have a great day.. PS there is also great reading in forums in case you don't like to chat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi and welcome Stephen. Nice to meet you, and it’s always good to see new people here. Come on in, you can feel at home here. Nice photos! Now, if you want to find your feet, just point your camera straight down. I’m sure you can find them down there somewhere. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the site Stephen, it's a great place to find and chat with others who share the same pleasures as you. I've learned a lot from reading the forums, there are a lot of fascinating people who post here. x

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...