LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 12: 6/13/2021) - Mommy Is Home

17 hours ago, dprfam said:

Even with all the meds they give me. It’s still my secret for now.

I feel like you answered some of our speculation in your story. If that is the case, you don't have to do that. We speculate because we like to see if we are on the right path, and for some writers, they like to see if we are figuring out what they have planned for future chapters. If it was already planned, then disregard :)

14 hours ago, dprfam said:

Actually yes. Ooops!

See you got if fixed! Makes more sense now :)

Chapter 8: More Attention
[Note: I've tried to make this part medical, but not so medical. Let me know what you think.]
At the doctors office, Another young girl came in with her mom, the girl seemed 10 years old, but not quite as petite. I wondered if she was older, but small for her age. She was thickly diapered, and seemed quite comfy waiting for the nurses, with her mom holding her. What was surprising is she had a blanket exactly the same as some of the girls at daycare have. I wondered if she was one of the girls at daycare, only laying down for nap time, in the classroom. Haylee hinted that sometimes more than 4 girls lay down all day, in the classroom. Someone referred mommy to this doctor, as I hadn’t been there before.

I got a glimpse that she had something stuck to her tummy, like a few of the other girls seem to. Was this something to do with the medical condition that made them need diapers? I wasn’t sure.

It wasn’t long before I was brought into an exam room with a nurse. She checked my vitals, and asked my mommy about my meds, a few of the usual questions, and some embarrassing ones, how often I went potty, before being diapered all the time. She asked if I avoid pooping in the potty, or avoid pooping my diaper. She asked if I was embarrassed during diaper changes, if I squirmed when she cleaned my little girl parts. Probably the most embarrassing one was she asked my mommy if I asked to be babied again, or she decided I needed it. I turned red at that question.

After that, the nurse put me on the exam table, and pushed around my tummy like Nurse Laura did at daycare. I squirmed for some of that. She rolled me on my tummy and looked at my back. After that, she had me slide towards the end of the exam table, and strapped my tummy and chest, just like a changing table.

As the nurse, her name tag said Miya, checked me over.
    “Hi Maddy, I’m Miya, Can you relax your legs, so I can get you cleaned up and ready for the doctor. I’ll be gentle. Your mom said you might want to take a nap, so you can be a comfortable girl during the exam” Miya said, as if I was still in preschool. I wanted to cry, just from embarrassment.

I positioned my legs so she could put them in the leg things, and then removed my diaper, and started wiping my little girl parts. To make it easier, she lowered the end of the exam table, and finished cleaning my bottom. As expected, she put some goopy gel in my bottom, and checked my temp. I squirmed and cried.

Nurse Miya changed her gloves, before turning to my mommy, leaving me exposed on the table for the nurse, my mommy, and anybody else who peaks into the exam room. Her next comment surprised me.
    “I notice her vaginal area is red, has she been uncomfortable with the redness? A lot of older girls get diaper rash as they are getting used to being in diapers all the time. Diaper rash cream can be more uncomfortable than a minor rash. Does she complain if she gets a more severe rash?” Nurse Miya asked.
    “She didn’t seem uncomfortable, although she hasn’t had a severe rash from recently going to full-time diapers. She did have a severe rash last year when she was diapered for a vacation to my cousins cabin. She’s also had more severe rashes from staying in a wet pull-up at school, after accidents. The school nurse mentioned something about her not going to her office for a new pull-up.” Mommy explained.

Nurse Miya continued to examine my girl parts, while examining me.
    “What about her daytime wetting accidents?” Nurse Miya asked, and I turned red, then started crying. It was kind of weird, that she wasn’t asking me any of these questions, but only asking my mom.
    “I think its a mixture. Some of the accidents are genuine, but some accidents are her not wanting to stop what she is doing, and go potty. I think some accidents are simply she didn’t want to go potty, and didn’t care if she wet her panties, sometimes a little wet, other times completely wet” Mommy explained. I felt I had to respond.
    “Umm… I couldn’t help it. Suddenly my bladder would feel weird, and hurt, and I’d go pee pee” I cried out.
    “Don’t worry Maddy, You can stay in diapers. I’m not upset” My mommy tried to comfort me. I so much wanted to throw a tantrum, because I didn’t feel like a big girl at the time. I was scared that the nurse would just give me a shot to make me settle down. Nurse Miya put a fresh diaper on me, and had mommy hold  and cuddle me.

Nurse Miya looked at my mommy, concerned that I was crying, and fussing.
    “Would you like a bottle to settle her down, with extra vitamins in it?” Nurse Miya offered before leaving the room for a few minutes. When she returned, My mommy fed me the bottle, and a few minutes later I was weak and sleepy.

After settling down, Nurse Miya sat down with my mommy.
    “What are your plans for Maddy’s healthcare? School can really complicate things.” Nurse Miya inquired. I flooded my diaper on the spot. I knew what was coming. Mommy would mention daycare.
    “She’s been going to daycare, for special needs kids. They prefer to keep kids who aren’t potty training, in diapers. Keeping her on Klonopin worked out just fine. They do some babying of the kids if needed. My main concern is if she has a UTI, although if she remains incontinent, that wouldn’t be a major concern” Mommy continued. Something told me Nurse Miya understood, that my mommy was asking for toddler treatment.
    “In a few minutes, the doctor will be in to see her. Let us me know if you need anything. Maybe another bottle?” Nurse Miya offered. My mom nodded.

Doctor’s orders:
In a few minutes, it might have been longer, as I dozed off. I knew mommy was right there. Mommy held me tightly, and I soon realized mommy was feeding me another bottle, gently coaxing me to drink. The doctor soon walked in.
    “Hello Maddy, I’m Dr. Elliana. Are you being a good girl?” She asked, as I nodded in response.
    “Does it hurt anywhere? Does it hurt when you pee?” she asked, like doctors do. I shook my head, but I’m pretty sure the doctor was still concerned. I guess Nurse Miya spoke to the nurse. They didn’t think my answer was enough.
    “It hurt sometimes. But not now” I stammered, barely able to talk. Nurse Miya put me back down on the exam table, strapped back in.
The doctor pressed on my tummy, bladder and a few other spots, before changing gloves and looking in my mouth. My diaper came off, and the doctor noticed how much I’d wet, in such a short time.
    “I can imagine why it’s hard to go potty, when you need meds for ADHD and anxiety. It’s good your mom is keeping you in diapers” Dr Elliana said, making me even more confused about my feelings.
    “I’m going to check your little girl parts, It shouldn’t hurt but you might be a little sore. Can you be a good girl for me?” Dr Elaina said, as Nurse Miya positioned my legs. It’s not comfortable when they make me keep my legs spread on the exam table. Dr Elliana was gentle, but for some reason, she poked me and it hurt, as she poked and pushed on my pee pee parts.
    “Miya, lets get some labs, and keep her sedated for the exam” The doctor order. I have mixed feelings when they want to make me sleepy. It makes me feel less scared, and scary things don’t make me cry, but I still get scared they’ll do something I’ll be mad about, like make my tummy hurt lots when I wake up.

The nurse poked me in my arm, and a tube inserted so they could give me medicine. The nurse took a blood sample, but then it felt a little cold, as they gave me stuff through the tube, then something that made me only barely awake.

The doctor examined my little girl parts more, then my bottom, and after that, she put a tube in my pee pee spot to get a  pee sample. I felt a couple of small stings in my bottom, and then the doctor put more medicine up in my bottom.

The nurse put a fresh diaper on me, again, but this one was thicker, but not as thick as my normal ones. Almost as soon as mommy went to cuddle me, after being unstrapped from the exam table, I felt a sudden feeling I needed to pee, and soaked my diaper. I don’t think I had less control from things done to my pee pee parts, but just that I was sleepy and weak, and the tube in my arm kept me wetting myself.

I wasn’t sure how long mommy held me, but Nurse Miya had another bottle for my  mommy to feed me. It still felt weird, wetting my diapers, while mommy holding me. The nurse put me back on the exam table to remove my diaper. After cleaning me, she rolled me on my tummy. I got scared and leaked on the changing table, felt a sting in my bottom. I cried a little, but it didn’t hurt much because of all the sleepy meds. After a fresh diaper was taped on, my mommy fed me one more bottle.

I wanted to hug Nurse Miya and Dr. Elliana, because they seemed to want me comfortable and not sore and crying, while they examined me. My pee pee parts do hurt sometimes, but I’m too embarrassed to tell mommy.
Time To Go Home:
After mommy put me in a roller chair, and back to the car. Mommy noticed I was already wet when she strapped me in the car seat. I didn’t want to tell her, that I hoped she was satisfied with my sleepy, helpless condition, and a big babygirl.

When we arrived home, mommy carried me inside, and put me on the couch while she prepared dinner for us. I was pretty sure I was still too weak and sleepy to sit at the dinner table. Mommy fed me cheese pudding, more bottles to drink, and then some cake, that was yummy.

Bath, Bed And Babying:
After dinner, Mommy bathed me like a baby, as I expected. Getting my little girl parts washed made me squirm. Dried and wrapped in a towel, and back to my room. Mommy put me on the changing table, checked my temp and put a suppository in my bottom. My diaper was quite thick, and once back in my bed, mommy fed me a bottle. I didn’t notice at first, but I was sucking my thumb a bit, and mommy put a pacifier in my mouth.

I dozed off and woke later in the evening, crying and needing my diaper changed. Mommy came in, put my pacifier back in my mouth, then changed me. I was still feeling very weak, and barely awake. After changing, mommy fed another bottle, maybe two, before I went back to sleep.

My dream that night was different, and strange. I was back at daycare, and Haylee was feeding me, and keeping an eye on me, then changing my diaper. While Haylee was changing me, another girl walked up and asked Haylee why I get spoon fed, and Haylee explained it was meds I was taking. This girl said she wanted her mommy to give her meds to make her a helpless baby, not just the diapers. She was actually jealous that Haylee was giving me so much attention.

While laying in bed, I wondered if mommy had figured out what would make me feel special, and good little baby. I’m beginning to realize my mommy knew that I still wasn’t telling her how I feel about all the babying, and keeping my feelings secret. They can't make me talk.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 8: 2/24/2021) - More Attention

Chapter 9: Changing Times
[Note: This chapter focuses on some of the medical aspects, but also on her feelings. Let me know what ya'll think of this chapter.]
After sleeping soundly, only waking up a little bit, after a vivid dream or when my tummy cramped a bit, or needing to go poopy in my diaper. Sometimes I do that while sound asleep, other times I wake up a bit.

Even with the meds mommy gave me to keep me comfy yesterday, and sleep soundly, I was still having vivid dreams. In my dreams, I wanted to be spoon fed, and the nurses commented that I’m making progress in my regression behaviors, whatever that means. They said my bladder control was almost none, as they expected. It still felt weird to have nurses tell me they wanted me to stay in diapers.

Another weird dream I have is when I suddenly can’t move, and mommy takes me to the hospital, the doctors poke and prod me, but give me more meds so I wouldn’t be scared. As I’m waiting, a different doctor tells the nurse to take me to the other room, do x-rays, and then an upper and lower body cast. I was confused as I didn’t have any broken bones. The doctor was apologetic at the mistake, and loaned mommy a bigger stroller for me. After getting more meds, mommy takes me home in the casts, with a thick diaper on. I asked mommy why she wanted me to stay in the casts, because they were supposed to put the casts on a different girl who got broken bones. Mommy says that it’ll help me with my treatment, even though it wasn’t planned to use casts.

I had yet another weird dream, the dream about having my diaper changed at school, in front of the class, with the 5 other girls in diapers next to me, and no privacy. We were told to keep our legs spread, in the leg things on the changing table, placed over the desks. The nurse gave me a suppository, and a big sippy drink, and told the 6 of us we had 15 minutes to finish two sippy drinks and have a soaked diaper, and 25 minutes to be messy, from the suppository. I burst into tears from the embarrassment. I soaked my diaper in just under 10 minutes. The suppository caused strong cramps. I woke up from my dream with cramps, messed my diaper again, and went back to sleep. One thing I noticed when I woke up with cramps, apart from the vivid dream, was how weak I felt. My arms and legs felt really heavy. I sobbed slightly, before the sleeping meds made me back to sleep again.

I had more weird dreams. This dream was when where I was at a shopping mall, mommy takes me to the baby change room, and puts me up on the changing table, with a pad underneath. It felt like I was younger, maybe 6. Mommy cleaned me up, then another mother said a different rash cream would clear up my rash, but has a stingy sensation when applied. My mommy said she uses it sometimes. The other mother put her daughter on the changing table, and said she was 7 years old. After cleaning her daughter, she used a catheter to empty her daughters’ bladder before the new diaper was taped on. Her daughter didn’t like getting cathed, but her mother said her bladder relaxes after being emptied. Laying on the changing table, I really hoped my mommy wouldn't want to cath me. The other mommy said she hoped her daughter would remain incontinent, after all the issues attempting to potty train her. It felt weird for my mommy and her mommy keep us on the changing tables, and no privacy, and continuing their conversation. I wouldn’t be so upset about a quick diaper change in a mall baby changing room, but having conversations about diapers, incontinence and things, while exposed on the changing table is just too much. I burst into tears at the thought on being that exposed and embarrassed during a diaper change, in front of a stranger.

From the shopping mall dream, I woke up and my mommy was in my room, and gently lifted me onto the changing table. Mommy wanted me to drink my bottle, but had to hold it for me while I kept drinking. After the bottle, mommy started removing my diaper. She seemed to want me to close my eyes, while she finished changing me. My diaper went on, and I was soon in my bed again. Laying in my bed, I soon felt the meds in my bottle, that made me suddenly feel really sleepy, and before long, I was sound asleep, and wet my diaper again.

Breakfast Time:
I woke up, still very drowsy and weak, and started crying, because my diaper needed changing from wetting during the night, and I messed my diaper again, after mommy changed me during the night at least once. I wondered if she would actually use scary, not so comfy ways, to give me sleeping meds for a middle of the night diaper change with me sound asleep.

Part of me likes when mommy changes me during the night, barely awake, so gently and carefully, with me just laying there. It’s feels so much like a toddler getting her diaper changed.

My night meds made me feel weak and sleepy, but after my diaper change, I stopped crying. Mommy prepared bacon and eggs, and toast, all cut into small pieces and spoon fed to me on the couch, and two bottles of formula. I was a good girl, and didn’t fuss. I just lay on the couch while mommy got dressed, and packed my bag for me.

I had another bottle, before mommy took me to my room, to get my diaper changed once more. I was only a little bit messy, but had wet a few times since my last change. She dressed me in my room, putting my clothes on for daycare. I could sit up, but felt too sleepy to get up and walk around.

As mommy got me ready for daycare, I had mixed feelings, because I didn’t really understand why mommy was babying me, or why I was so confused about having to be back in diapers. It felt different, not just because I was sleepy and weak from the meds, but I wasn’t embarrassed about being babied, even though I felt like I should be.

Daycare Today:
I was carried out to the car, and strapped into my car seat. Mommy also gave me a bottle to drink while she drove me to daycare. I knew I’d wet again, but wasn’t sure how wet I was. The meds the doctor had my mommy give me, made me wet without much control.

When mommy carried me inside the daycare, I wondered if she’ll buy a stroller soon. Nurse Laura invited my mommy and I into her office, and onto her exam table.
    “Hi Maddy, How did the doctor visit go?” Nurse Laura asked.
    “Umm… good.. I sleepy and weak… I wet lots.” I replied hesitantly.
    “The doctor found she has UTI, but should respond to meds.” My mommy told Nurse Laura, who just nodded.

Nurse Laura used the exam table straps to keep me in place, and positioned my legs so she could give me a quick exam. She removed my diaper and started cleaning my little girl parts. Getting my temp checked made me squirm a bit, and cry a bit.
    “Dr. Elliana was very good, and understood what Maddy needs to get better. She recommended antifungal meds, and antibiotics to clear her UTI. I put them in her bottles. I’m not sure I want to cath her to give her the meds, or give her shots, unless I have to.” Mommy said to Nurse Laura.
    “Yes, She’s very good. I send parents there when their normal doctor doesn’t understand pediatric incontinence. Did she recommend a shot, for her overactive bladder and abdominal cramps? Or just the oral liquid meds.” Nurse Laura asked. I hate getting shots, and get scared. I squirmed noticeably.
    “She said shots were preferred medically, but we could also try liquid meds. I assume you could check her abdomen, before giving her a shot?” Mommy explained to Nurse Laura, as I got scared. For some reason, Nurse Laura seemed to expect something like that. I wondered if she was going to give me a shot, I started crying more.
    “I dun wanna get shots. They sting lots, and scary! Mommy, why do I need more shots?” I cried out, but didn’t really throw a tantrum.
    “Maddy, The reason Nurse Laura may have to give you a shot, is to keep you comfy. I know shots are scary, but can you trust her to make you a comfy little girl?” Mommy responded. I made a pouting face.

Nurse Laura pushed on my tummy, and pushed on my pee pee parts, which caused me to leak slightly. I didn’t notice I had started sucking my thumb. After she put a fresh diaper on me, she washed her hands and put on new gloves, I got scared and cried. My mommy brought a pacifier in the bag, and put it in my mouth. It felt really babyish to have mommy give me a pacifier, at daycare.

The Return Of Haylee;
Nurse Laura unstrapped me, and mommy started holding me on her lap, trying to comfort me. I closed my eyes, and felt a little sting, and mommy waited for me to settle down. Nurse Laura had a rolling chair, more comfortable than the ones the doctor used. Haylee walked in the room.
    “Hi Maddy, How are you?” Haylee asked, seemingly happy to see me.
    “I sleepy and fussy girl today” I replied, after the pacifier fell out of my mouth. Even then, I had trouble getting the words out, without a pacifier. Luckily mommy clipped it to my top.
    “Laura, is she ready to go to the classroom?” Haylee asked.
    “Yes, she’s ready. She will probably want to lay down most of the day. The meds the doctor wants her to take are making her drowsy and weak” Nurse Laura replied. Mommy placed me in the rolling chair, and Haylee took me to the classroom, and helped me get out of the chair, and lay down in the bed.

After laying on the bed, and dozing off, I still felt weak. Using my pacifier in the classroom felt weird, but nobody seemed to care. The other day, a couple of girls had a pacifier for nap time. When I woke up, Haylee had a sippy drink for me. Some of the girls were eating a snack.

Haylee put a bib on Lexie, the girl who got hurt in a car accident, to feed her some sort of snack. It looked like yummy cheese and cookies, although the cookies seemed small. This was mixed in with pudding. Lexie needed to be spoon fed, and seemed okay with her snack. She doesn’t talk, and uses a computer voice sometimes.

Another girl, who was a little older, maybe 8, was laying next to Lexie. I don’t think she was there last time. Haylee fed her from two small packs, one looked like banana babyfood, and the other was rice pudding. This girl seemed like she could talk, but didn’t say anything. She drank from a sippy drink, but seemed like she wanted to nap again.

When Haylee finished talking with the senior nurse, Nurse Nina, about something, she found some more food, and came over to me.
    “Would you like a snack, now?” Haylee asked. It felt weird because I felt like I wanted a snack, but also felt like dozing off. I didn’t know how to respond.
    “Umm… Okay” was all I could respond. Haylee could have just placed the food on a tray, for me to eat. She had other plans though.

After Haylee put a bib on me, she spoon fed me the snacks. She seemed quite comfortable spoon feeding older girls like me. I blushed slightly, from how babyish it seemed for me to accept a spoon feeding.
    “I got sleepy meds.. so I need feeding like a baby” I said, still confused.
    “I guess they did… but also meds that help keep you comfy” She replied.
Did they adjust my meds so I wouldn’t be able to feed myself, or find it too difficult, and let mommy, Haylee and whoever else spoon feed me.

One of the girls from the other day who was laying down near me, she had a sticky thing on her tummy. Nurse Nina briefly examined her. She was actually asleep, when she got woken up.
    “Are you hungry, Elle?” Nurse Nina asked, concerned.
    “Umm,… Dunno” she mumbled. Haylee had chocolate milk, and pudding for her. Elle didn’t seem interested, but drank from the sippy, and was spoon fed the pudding by Haylee.

Haylee’s Changes:
Nurse Nina briefly whispered something to Haylee, and she had a curious expression on her face, but I couldn’t figure out why.
    “Maddy, Can I take you to Nurse Nina’s office to get you changed into a fresh diaper.” Haylee asked.
    “Umm….  I scared… no hurty!” I cried in return.
    “Don’t worry, I won’t give you a shot or insert a catheter, I just want to supervise Haylee, to make sure she changes diapers correctly.” Nurse Nina tried to explain as she helped me into the rolling chair, and took me back to her office, and straight on the exam table.

When Haylee and I entered her office, It was different than even Nurse Laura’s office. She had two exam tables, and seemed like the things hospitals use to monitor the us when really sick. There were a lot of books, and supply cabinets. She had a small microwave, and another small over. She had a couch in there as well.

My mind drifted back to the sticky things on some girls tummies. It seems like girls with the sticky thing need thick diapers. I didn’t see anything like the sticky thing, on the cabinet tops, but they’d probably hide them.

Nurse Nina prepared a bottle, and handed it to me. I was barely able to hold the bottle, and felt very weak, so Haylee held the bottle, and for the next bottle. I still wondered why Nurse Laura gave me more meds earlier. I didn’t feel upset, or mad at them, but very confused.

Haylee, with Nurse Nina watching, told me to put my legs in position, and she made sure the chest and tummy straps were securing me to the exam table. Haylee did a pretty good job of removing my diaper, even though I was only a little bit messy. As expected, she wiped my little girl parts and my bottom.

I was really not looking forward to rolling onto my tummy, as they wanted, because I’d at least get a temp check, and I wasn’t wrong. After finishing cleaning my bottom, Haylee checked my temp, and although she was gentle, I still cried.
    “Good girl! Temp checks are to help make sure you are healthy, and not getting sick.” Nurse Nina responded.
    “Sometimes it doesn’t feel good, but I try to be gentle. Once we have you changed, we’ll take you back to the classroom, and I might have a surprise if you’re a good girl” Haylee said, trying to calm me down.

With Nurse Nina explaining things, Haylee inserted a suppository in my bottom. She seemed gentle, as mommy sometimes isn’t so gentle, when she seems like she is hurrying. This suppository didn’t sting. A few years ago, I got a bad flu, and mommy gave me suppositories for the next week. Some made me mess my diaper, some seemed for other reasons. If she was busy, she wasn’t so gentle.

I was rolled over onto my back, and Haylee pushed my legs into position, and tightened the straps. It was so embarrassing for Haylee to use a cleaning swab to make sure my girl parts were cleaned properly, as instructed by Nurse Nina, because it made me squirm. The rash gel wasn’t very comfortable, but needed as I had a noticeable rash. They took their time, applying the gel, before my diaper was taped on.
    “We promised you wouldn’t get a shot, or a catheter inserted. I kept my word, and you were a good girl! All comfy now?” Haylee asked. I nodded, although still crying.

I was taken back to the classroom, and laying down in the bed. Another bottle fed by Haylee, probably with meds, because I felt even weaker  and sleepier.

Does Haylee know?:
I was laying in my bed and almost dozing off, made me start wondering about things.  Is it part of my toddler treatment to wet my diaper within minutes of changing me? Since I had already wet my diaper, I cried a bit. Haylee noticed and put my pacifier in my mouth. She seemed to be slightly concerned.
    “Would you like to play Go Fish again?” She asked, I shook my head. I just wanted to doze off, because of my meds.
    “I sleepy!” I replied, with my pacifier in my mouth. I dozed off and lay there quietly. They did check my diaper and used a clip-on thing to make sure I was feeling okay, just like they do at the doctors office. After another quick check, it was almost lunch time.

Haylee picked me up and put me on the changing table. She positioned me on the table, and then put my legs in position to change me. With Nurse Laura watching on, Haylee removed my diaper and started cleaning me. First with wipes, and then with cleaning swabs. I did squirm a lot, because it feels weird being changed so thoroughly. More rash gel, and soon a fresh diaper was taped on. I was kind of worried Nurse Laura wanted to do scary things, like a catheter or a not so little stingy things. Haylee put me in a rolling chair, with a tray and took me back to a spot near my bed. Haylee went to double-wash her hands, and put fresh gloves on.

She brought over a tray with a large bowl of pudding, a plate of chicken melts, cut  into small pieces, plus another bottle. I managed to blush a bit, as she put a bib on me, and sat in a chair to feel me.

I let her spoon feed me, starting with the chicken melt pieces, and the bottle, and then the pudding. I didn’t realize, but she had some yummy chocolate pudding to finish up with. Getting my face wiped, made me blush with embarrassment.

Haylee returned me to my bed. She also had a small plushy cat, which seemed like she brought it in, and gave it me while I got sleepy again, and dozed off. Even though other student assistants were working with other little girls, The 4 girls, including me, at the back of the classroom seemed to get the most attention from them. I didn’t mind Haylee focusing on me, while I’m forced to be a sleepy girl.

After serving lunch to a few of the girls, and spoon feeding Lexie and another girl, they started another round of diaper changes. I had a weird feeling as Haylee picked up Lexie and carried her to the changing table. With the nurses changing the girls, including Lexie, and Haylee assisting them, Lexie was back in her bed, and picked up her tablet. Her message surprised me, and Haylee a little.
    “Haylee, can you change me in my bed. I’m used to being changed, without much hiding me, and being exposed during changing. Mommy sometimes changes me during picnics and things, or in front of family. It’s kinda embarrassing, but I find it easier to settle down if I’m changed in my bed. I weird girl!” Lexie said, using her tablet voice.
    “We can if you prefer. My sister who is 12 now, she can be changed without much privacy or modesty. At daycare, we usually try to keep some things out of view, and avoid embarrassing little girls like you, who need diapers” Haylee explained.

Turning Red, Me Embarrassed:
I tried to avoid blushing in embarrassment, but Nurse Laura came over, after she heard what Lexie said, then surprised me with a question, that was strangely already on my mind.
    “Would you prefer to be changed in bed?” Nurse Laura asked me. I blushed even more, turned noticeably red, then nodded.

Nurse Laura put a pad under me, and then Haylee removed my diaper, and started cleaning me. She didn’t use cleaning swabs, but did put on more rash gel. I also got a suppository in my bottom. I was blushing a lot more as they changed me, then Nurse Laura went and grabbed another bottle for me. Maybe it was all the meds, but I didn’t cry while they were changing me like this. I had no idea why I let them change me, the way they did. It wasn’t like my dreams, not really.

Laying there on my bed again, and ready for my nap, I was still blushing and squirming. One thing I wondered is what my mommy think when she finds out I was changed like that. Would she be upset, or would she be glad I'm getting used to all the toddler treatment. As I fell asleep, I felt a slight cramp in my tummy. I wondered if Haylee wanted me to wake up from my nap, feeling like a fussy little toddler.

Haylee still didn’t figure out my secret, but I wanted her to let me blush and feel some embarrassment in the classroom. The embarrassing diaper change wasn’t the same as my dreams, but close in some ways. Unlike in my dreams, nobody seemed to notice, and nobody teased me about needing diapers. It wasn’t like I was the only girl in the daycare classroom wearing a diaper. Every girl was wearing a diaper, and most didn’t seem to mind.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 9: 2/26/2021) - Changing Times

Chapter 10: Mommy’s Evening
I was still at daycare, when mommy called them to ask if they’d mind if I could stay a bit later, so she could have dinner with work friends. They agreed, and mommy spoke to me for a few minutes, before I handed the phone back and she was heading out again. I think Haylee went home.

Nurse Nina came and checked on me, before Allanah, another honors student, came over to offer me an afternoon feeding. Even though I was a good babygirl, they gave me more meds, so I’d feel sleepier and weaker again.

I cried a bit, and Allanah put my pacifier back in. I wasn’t sure if she wanted me to cry, or wanted me to settle down. I guess if she didn’t expect me to cry a bit, then Nurse Nina would have given me more meds, and I’d only feel a little sting, before I’d be a sleepy babygirl.

After a short time with my pacifier in my mouth, I dozed off again for another nap,   and the next thing I felt was Allanah checking my diaper. It felt weird that it didn’t really bother me to get my diaper checked unexpectedly, by somebody I didn’t know. I wondered if it was all the meds, just made me not care about little things. If I was awake, she’d probably let me know first, but not while asleep.

Dozing off again, then waking up, I looked over at another girl my age, she was picked up and her diaper changed. It seemed like she got different meds, because they talked about her levels, just before it seemed she cried a bit. Did they find meds to give us to make sure wet wet our diapers continuously? Did this girl not wet her diaper enough? Did she try and hold her pee pee, when they didn’t want to? All I knew is that I was soaked and messy, so I cried a bit more.

Pretty soon, Allanah picked me up, made sure I had my pacifier in my mouth, and took me over to the changing table. Nurse Nina wanted to make sure I was changed properly, and gently supervised Allanah as she cleaned my little girl parts, applied rash gel, and diapered me again. After Allanah carried me back to my bed, and washed their hands, Nurse Nina handed her another bottle to feed to me. I got slightly red faced when Allanah commented that she’ll probably need to change me again soon enough.

Another staff person, don’t think she was a nurse, had meal trays for me, and a the other remaining girls in the room. One of the girls got up from her bed, and sat at the table, joining the other 3 girls at the table, but the other girl my age, and the younger girl was still laying down, and stayed in bed.

Meeting Danika:
Nurse Nina walked over with her other nurse assistant behind her.
    “Maddy, This is Danika, she’ll be the assistant helping us this evening. Would you like anything now, before your dinner and bottles?” Nurse Nina asked, seeming quite calm. I didn’t know how to respond.
    “Umm… not really. I be good” I answered her, still feeling sleepy from the meds in the last bottle they fed me.

Danika had me sit up in bed, with a pillow behind me, and put a bib on me. I was spoon fed, potato bites, fish sticks, veggies with cheese topping, and and fed another bottle. I didn’t move around much, but still needed my face wiped, although the bib stopped my top getting food all over it. I felt full, and laid back down with minimal fussing.

Danika fed the young girl next to me, after swapping gloves. I hadn’t heard this girl talk much, but she seemed like it, and wanted to be spoon fed. She squirmed a lot more, and Danika asked if she wanted to be fed in a high chair. She giggled a bit, before blushing slightly, but didn’t say anything.

A short time later, Allanah whispered something to the young girl next to me, she seemed to respond somehow without using her words. Allanah handed her another bottle, and she laid down and seemed comfy drinking her bottle.

Since this girl seemed sleepy like me, Danika changed her on her bed, with Allanah assisting, causing her to blush even more. She cried for a bit, so she might have been both embarrassed and maybe felt a little sting in her tummy, although Danika did it efficiently, and I didn’t all she was doing.

Even though I was feeling fussy, and for some reason, wanting all this toddler treatment, I wasn’t ready for what they asked her.
    “Little Kay, are you comfy and sleepy enough, so when mommy picks you up, you’ll be ready to go home and go ni ni without bad dreams?” Nurse Nina asked her, seeming concerned.
    “Umm… No, I still squirm and fuss. Me eat proper, thirsty, but mommy wants me not have bad dreams. Me cry then really sleepy?” She said. I’m not sure if she wanted to sound like a toddler, but she didn’t seem scared.

The girl next to me, Kay, or whatever her name is, seemed to really like drinking her bottles and when Nurse Nina came out, she noticed Kay’s diaper was wet again. Nurse Nina poked her tummy, which feels scary to me, but she only cried a bit. A few minutes later, Kay seemed to be almost asleep, as Danika fed her the rest of the bottle.
    “Comfy now?” Nurse Nina asked her, but she didn’t seem to respond, except  a slight smile, and Danika had her lay down on the bed again.

What Does Mommy Expect?:
Seeing the nurses feed this young girl next to me, comfort her, change her, and make her completely helpless, made me wonder why they are giving her all these meds. Maybe she threw tantrums too much, or maybe it’s just she likes it when she gets toddler treatment, to help her with whatever medical issue she has.

I started squirming and crying because I wanted to be a fussy, helpless little girl. After all the meds they gave me, I wasn’t sure if I could do anything on my own. It felt weird to be so sleepy and weak, but I really felt good about the toddler. The way they made it sound like Kay’s mommy wanted her sleepy and weak, for her ride home.

As all the meds made my feelings seem like a dream, except I didn’t get teased like at school, in my nightmares. At daycare,  Even when they changed me on my bed, I blushed and felt embarrassed, but I stopped worrying that the other girls could see me. Getting my poopy bottom cleaned and another diaper taped on, still felt embarrassing when other girls knew that I needed my diaper changed, and had to go to the changing table.

Allanah came over and had me sit up for another spoon feeding, with banana pudding, and another bottle. I wondered if they fed me so much pudding in the evening, to ensure I’ll mess my diaper when mommy gets me home, or during the night. They really want me to feel like a toddler. who is sleepy and fussy when mommy picks me up tonight.

The other girl my age was picked up and cuddled by Allanah, fed her bottles, and wasn’t interested in spoon fed dinner or more pudding. It took a few minutes, but she started accepting the spoon feeding of her dinner.

Nurse Nina wanted to check her levels after the meal, something I couldn’t figure out what they meant, but all this girl did was cry. Allanah and Danika both tried picking her up, and rocking her gently, it took a few minutes, before the meds and the cuddles let her stop crying. Danika asked why she was crying, and she just looked at her, without saying a word.

It seems in the evening, the staff expect some of the girls won’t want to use their words. I hated when teachers at school wanted me to talk, especially in front of the class, and the teacher would say “Use Your words” and I’d either cry or sometimes wet my panties.

Time To Go Home:
Another lady came in the room, and Danika spoke to her, and then directed her to Kay’s bed, and picked her up.
    “Kaylah is accepting the new meds and toddler treatment as we expected. She needed to be held and fed her bottles, along with spoon feeding. As for changing her, she needed 8 diaper changes today.” Danika explained to her mom.   It seems that she was slightly embarrassed, but she really did want all this toddler treatment. Her mom just nodded.
    “Do you think she’ll want these meds as part of her evening routine here, after her orientation? Car rides are an issue with her. Even with headphones on, she doesn’t like car noises, so having her sleep in the car is preferred” Her mom asked, somewhat concerned.
    “Maybe, Do you want to her to get suppositories, with stronger extended release sedatives, like Nina suggested?” Danika asked.
    “If she has more issues with car rides, I’ll give her sedative suppositories. I don’t think she likes suppositories, although she hasn’t fought her toddler treatment this time around.” Her mother continued. I wasn’t sure why she hated car rides, but it seems toddler treatment was why her mom wanted her in the daycare program.

The other girl my age, I hadn’t heard them use her name, and she didn’t talk at all. When her mom came to collect her, with Danika telling her mommy about her day. It seemed like this girl had issues with her feelings, and often crying at school. She also wet her panties often, and when her mom started diapering her, she seemed more comfy with being babied. Danika changed her again on her bed, and put a suppository in her bottom, causing her to cry. After diapering her again, she tried to hug Danika, but was too weak and sleepy, so Danika hugged her and she smiled back. When her mom picked her up, she settled into her mothers arms, and was carried out, probably to their car.

My Mommy Arrives:
When my mommy arrived, I was happy to see her, but stayed in bed because the meds made me completely helpless and too weak to get up, unless held or picked up.
    “Did you have a good day at daycare?” My mommy asked, and I just nodded, as she hugged me. Mommy noticed I’d soaked my diaper.
    “Ma’am Would you like us to change Maddy before you both head home?” Danika asked my mommy, who nodded, and I laid back down on the bed.
    “Yes please. That would be appreciated” Mommy replied. Danika brought over changing supplies, including gloves for her and mommy.

Mommy removed my diaper and started cleaning my little girl parts, with Danika assisting.
    “Has Maddy been a good girl for her diaper changes?” Mommy asked.
    “Yes, she’s been good. She didn’t seem too embarrassed when changed while laying in the bed, instead of taken to a changing table. The meds she’s on to help  keep her comfortable for her toddler treatment, limit her anxiety during diaper changes. This is her 8th diaper change today, which is usual for a girl receiving toddler treatment like her.” Danika explained. Mommy rolled me onto my tummy to finish cleaning me and I just laid there.
    “I check Maddy’s temp at home, during some of her diaper changes. She usually behaves. Did she need shots or suppositories today?” Mommy asked.
    “No more shots, and she had one suppository earlier, to help her mess during her nap, which also helped her wake up with fussy toddler feelings.” Danika replied, and I blushed and felt embarrassed, especially as I was getting my bottom cleaned. I didn’t heard what Danika and my mommy said, but they checked my temp, and I squirmed. When the suppository went in my bottom, I wanted to cry, but I was also kind of glad they didn’t do stingy things to make me cry more.

After turning me onto my back, then positioning my legs in place, Danika finished cleaning my little girl parts. Using a swab to clean me, feels weird and I often squirm and blush. Mommy seemed satisfied with the cleaning process.  

As I was really weak from all the meds, I just laid their quietly, partly because I was so confused about how I felt. Mommy seemed impressed with how they handled things, and it also seemed like she wanted me to get the full toddler treatment at daycare. Mommy taped on my new diaper, washed her hands, and hugged me on the bed.

Nurse Nina walked over, with two more bottles  for me to drink. Mommy asked me  the question I didn’t want to answer.
    “Do you want to come back tomorrow afternoon while I go shopping and a short meeting with some work friends?” Mommy asked me, while hugging me.
    “Umm…. Ummm.. Maybe... Will Haylee be there?” I stammered.
    “Yes, She’ll be here tomorrow afternoon. Any special requests?” Nurse Nina responded, and I was lost for words.
    “Ummm…. Am I allowed Mac & Cheese? Thats yummy” I asked.
    “Only if you let Haylee or the other staff feed you. Toddlers can’t feed themselves” Mommy replied, half jokingly. I blushed and nodded.

While mommy was organizing my bag and stuff, Danika handed mommy the bottle to feed me, and mommy did, sitting on the bed holding me, then a second bottle. The meds in one of the bottles made me feel really weak, but I hugged Danika and Nurse Nina, before mommy picked me up and carried me to the car.

Going To Bed:
I fell asleep in the car, and was barely awake when mommy carried me into the house, and once inside, she put me on the changing table and tightened the straps, before she went and brought in some items from the car.

The diaper change with me barely awake, actually felt comforting, and after that, mommy held me on my bed. After I’d settled a bit,  Mommy went to the kitchen to prepare more bottles for me. I’m pretty sure I was asleep soon after the second bottle. I’m still surprised at how often mommy and the daycare nurses want me drinking my bottles.

I think my babygirl feelings weren’t as weird as the feelings about why I’m accepting of all the babying without throwing tantrums, and not getting mad at mommy for making me accept all this toddler treatment, especially dealing with the embarrassment of strangers changing me, and examining my little girl parts. I wasn’t feeling upset as I fell asleep, because I was a comfy babygirl.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 10: 3/2/2021) - Mommy's Evening
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 11: New Diapers?
[Note: I've been having a bit of writers block, and trying to get the focus of the chapters correct. Sorry the chapters are not as frequent as before. Let me know what you think.]
I had weird dream that Haylee had a school assignment on taking care of big babies, and how to ensure the babies’ aren’t able to potty train. The staff aim for number, usually a dozen, wet and messy diapers, and how much they wet and mess, so they almost always have soaked and full diapers. They have ways to measure incontinence, so babies have to be genuinely incontinent, and unable to pretend to be incontinent, or require constant sleepy meds, and other meds to make babies feel weak and unable to control their bladder.

It felt weird, because some parts were based my daycare visits, and how the nurses and assistants treated me, but also based on the idea she had experience wearing a diaper in her teens.

Another weird dream was they had parents and girls apply to the daycare, and tell Nurse Nina how they expect the girl to loose her control, and how much control they have now, and why they want to be enrolled at the daycare.  

Some of the responses were interesting, like some parents thought their girl would behave better if she is babied more, and some parents wanted to potty train them a second time, later on. Some parents just liked the closeness and hugs of babying their daughters. Some parents said their daughter wanted diapers, or were asked to choose if they wanted to be back in diapers.

One set of parents had 8 daughters, the oldest twins were 10 and the youngest was 4. They’d heard of families keeping kids in diapers or pull-ups because of the bathroom being so busy, and accidents happen often. Nurse Nina also asked if the girls have frequent diaper rashes, or if rashes are expected, and how the girls responded to being changed with a diaper rash.

With the parents answering all these questions, sometimes holding their daughter and sometimes seated next to them, would be very embarrassing for the young girl. Some girls cried.

When I woke up, mommy must have heard me crying because she came in to check on me, and noticed my diaper was leaking. She wasn’t upset with me, she seemed happy with me waking up, with a leaky diaper, and still feeling weak and sleepy.

Mommy put me on the changing table, then went to prepare bottles for me. As she returned she coaxed me into accepting my bottle, as I was weak and sleepy. After that replaced my sheets and blankets, she removed my diaper and changed me, with another suppository in my bottom. The suppository was a bit stingy, so it was probably to make me sleepy and weak.

When mommy picked me up, and fed me the next bottle, I felt really sleepy and weak. I fell asleep in her arms, and was soon back in bed. Some time later, I briefly woke up and knew I’d soaked my diaper again.
My Baby Breakfast:
Waking up in the morning felt weird. I squirmed around but didn’t really cry. Mommy picked me up, and fed me a bottle. Mommy had to support me firmly because the meds kept me weak, and I felt helpless. Another bottle, more cuddles and mommy tried to comfort me as I cried more.

When mommy tries to comfort me, and I haven’t been changed yet, I usually cry. Laying on the changing table, mommy carefully changed me, and poked another suppository in, and another diaper on. I’m pretty sure I wet my diaper before mommy had a chance to lift me off the changing table.

When I got in the dining room, mommy had put a booster seat on the chair as I expected, but having tummy and chest straps for breakfast was something she doesn’t usually do. I cried a bit, and mommy hugged me.

Breakfast started with some type of goopy oatmeal, it didn’t taste as bad as my face seemed to suggest.
    “Mommy, my tummy feels weird. I full” I said, sounding babyish. Mommy smiled, and paused for a moment.
    “Oatmeal helps your tummy settle, so you don’t get so many cramps, which make you cry. Do you want another bottle?” Mommy responded. I was still crying, and just nodded. I was feeling full, but mommy seemed to want me to keeping feeding me. She had a bottle ready for me, and I drank it slowly, then felt too weak and sleepy, causing me to drop the bottle. Mommy kept feeding me the bottle.

Just then, I knew my mommy was feeding me like this. She was planning on letting me stay a helpless baby, with no big girl abilities, at least for today. My feelings confused me, but it felt comforting to not have to think about things. I burst into tears, and mommy noticed and picked me up and carried me to the couch. She held me and moved from side to side.
    “Would you like yum yum food or an early nap?” She asked, wondering.
    “Umm…  food please, mommy” I answered, although I had trouble talking clearly. I didn’t want mommy to use stingy ways to make me quickly nap, without me fussing too much.

Mommy prepared pancakes, sausages and eggs, first eating her own breakfast, while I stayed laying down on the couch. After heating up my pancakes and sausages, mommy chopped them up into small pieces, ready for spoon feeding. Pretty soon I was on my booster seat, strapped in, and fed my breakfast.

After breakfast, I laid on the couch, watching some childish cartoon that I couldn’t figure out the name of, or really focus on. I still felt confused, but had to ask mommy a question that kept popping into my head.
    “Mommy… I feel sleepy lots.. is that cause daycare needs me like dat.. or so I can’t be a big girl?” I asked, trying to talk and feeling like I couldn’t find the words to say. Did mommy want me to only talk like a toddler?
    “I want you to feel good about needing mommy to feed you, change you and take care of you like a baby, until you get used to going in your diaper like a baby, because mommy knows you need this for a while” Mommy tried to explain.
    “Umm… So I be like dis for daycare? Even when I stay good girl for them?” I asked, although I didn’t think they’d let me just be another girl in diapers.
    “Yes, the meds make sure you stay in your daycare bed, and let them take care of you. Do you want daycare in the afternoon, while mommy goes to the shops, and buys things we need?” Mommy replied, although she asked if I wanted to go to daycare, seemed like she decided and was just seeing if I’d say yes. I nodded with some hesitation.

After laying on the couch for a while, wrapped in a blanket, watching cartoons and dozing off, I had the familiar feeling in my tummy, and soon after had a full diaper. Mommy noticed and carried me to the changing table. Another diaper change, and more bottles to drink.

Mommy spent her morning doing work things and making phone calls. She checked my diaper a few times, but didn’t change me until just before lunch. I was starting to feel less sleepy, and not so weak.
    “Mommy..  was I sleepy and baby enough dis morning?” I asked, still curious how helpless mommy wanted me to be. It felt confusing, but I wasn’t upset.
    “Yes, Did you feel like a comfy baby?” She asked in response.
    “Umm…. Sort of… but I kept forgetting about cartoons. Can I be less sleepy, but need mommy to feed me, and help me sit up?” I asked, wondering.
    “We’ll see what meds the daycare nurses give you, and how you feel when you wake up from nap time. Okay?” She responded, and I nodded.

Mommy heated up some creamy chicken soup, with lots of bread in it, for my lunch. I needed to be strapped to the chair, and spoon fed. Part of me wanted a highchair, like they use at daycare for some of the girls.

Daycare Time:
Another diaper change, and mommy carried me out to the car for daycare. I was strapped into my car seat, and dozed off. When we arrived at daycare, I was met by  carried in and met by Nurse Laura.

Nurse Laura put me on a changing table in the main room, quickly checked me over, removed my diaper and noted I was pretty much soaked in less than an hour. Mommy nodded as if she expected me to wet heavily during the car ride.
    “How has her fluid intake been, does she need much coaxing to get her to drink her bottles and sippy drinks?” Nurse Laura asked, a little concerned.
    “She’s been good, I’m still not sure if she is wetting constantly, or her bladder spasms and she floods at once. Sometimes she needs coaxing to drink, but it seems like the meds are making her doze off during bottle feedings. I don’t think her current meds are too much for her. She seems accepting this level of baby treatment. Any suggestions?” Mommy replied, I didn’t know if I should be scared, or glad that mommy wants me to accept the babying, and not have to force me to let her do whatever she’s going to do to me.
    “Well, What is her mood like as the meds wear off, does she throw temper tantrums, or just cry a bit? Do you restrain her at home?” Nurse Laura asked as she continued with cleaning my little girl parts.
    “She seems happy, no restraints other than for the changing table, although she’s too weak to do much other than lay there, drink her bottle or use her tablet, at least with the meds at this level” Mommy replied.
    “But aware and responsive when you touch her or say something to her?” Nurse Laura responded. It felt weird because I could talk, but didn’t want to.
    “She’s responsive, and can talk, but it seems she has trouble finding the words, or focusing on specific things” Mommy continued.
    “Once she adjusts to the meds, her focus will return somewhat. I have an idea on how we could make things easier. We can put a smart monitor on her, and there is also special diapers that can have a sensor track her movement and diaper usage. Something you’d like to try?” Nurse Laura explained.
    “Yes, that would be good. Sometimes, I’d like her to wet heavily, and want another diaper change more often. Does that seem strange?” Mommy questioned.
    “No, Often mothers enjoy the closeness. The little girls seem to enjoy the attention. I’ve seen some girls want more bottles and sippy drinks for the attention, and diaper change that follows.” Nurse Laura continued, as she put a suppository in my bottom, and then finished changing me. For some reason, she didn’t give me a shot. At least not yet.

It was time for mommy to leave, and Haylee came in, as she’s good with taking care of girls like me, so I smiled back.. Soon enough, Haylee picked me up, put me in a roller chair, and took me back to my bed in the main room.

After settling in, Haylee had a tray of bottles, for me and another girl in one of the other beds. The other girl, younger than me, and seemed shy.. I’m pretty sure she was napping at daycare last time, but I wasn’t sure and she didn’t seemed to talk much. She just accepted the bottle and started drinking.

Haylee sat me up and fed me my bottle, which I enjoyed. A lot of thoughts went in and out of my head, and I was starting to expect to be too weak and sleepy, so mommy, and now Haylee have to fuss over me.
    “Umm… I’ll be a sleepy girl for daycare, even after a few days of this?” I asked Haylee. Babygirl feelings seem stuck in my head, even though it felt embarassing to tell anyone.
    “Well, We’ll see what your mom and Nurse Laura figure out” Haylee replied.
    “Oooh… I be good” I replied, as I settled into being fed my bottle. Haylee waited for my tummy to settle, gently rocking me, before she fed me the next one. I didn’t have much strength left, and just let her hold me without saying a word.

Smart Diapers:
I started to get really sleepy when Nurse Laura came in and put me in a rolling chair and took me to her office, with Haylee pushing me from behind. I became teary and crying, and felt scared. At least my diaper was wet, as Haylee fed me bottles before I laid down.

After being placed on the changing table, and strapped down, Haylee removed my diaper and started cleaning me. I probably looked like a toddler, crying and using my pacifier, while getting my diaper changed. I got my temp checked, and a suppository, which made me fuss and cry like usual. Part of me expected Nurse Laura to give me a little sting somewhere, but I was already being a good baby girl, and crying like they expected.

After using some gel on my little girl parts, which felt a little stingy, I was squirming a little but couldn’t do much as I was very weak and sleepy. Nurse Laura put a strange liner in my diaper, with a little wire attached, after putting booster pads in there. She obviously expected me to wet during my nap, and I felt pretty comfy as they put the diaper on. She attached a sticker thing on the outside of my diaper, and another sticker thing under my belly button. This wasn’t the sticky thing some of the other girls had on their tummy.

Nap Time:
Haylee took me back to my bed, and fed me another bottle before I was given a plushy bear, and was soon asleep and dreamy. In my dream, I was laying in a bed, which seemed like a different school. Maybe I was given some stronger meds, but I felt like I couldn’t move my legs and my arms were very weak, but the school nurse didn’t seem concerned. The nurse commented that this is how good girls should be, so they can be babied fully.

My tummy cramped as I woke up from my dream, and Haylee noticed and held me then fed me with another bottle, until I was asleep again. I don’t think I’d mind if mommy kept feeding me during my nap, especially when I woke up from a bad dream or something.

I was briefly and barely awake when Haylee and Nurse Laura were talking about how wet my diaper was, and how I was wetting with little control, and flooded my diaper at least once. Haylee checked my diaper a few times, which didn’t feel so weird. The meds they gave me were pretty strong, and I was still quite sleepy, and weak, not to mention wetting repeatedly.

It seemed like early evening when Haylee came over with Nurse Laura, to change my diaper. It still feels weird when I’m laying there, and they talk about me and how much I wet my diaper, or how much I messed my diaper, as if I can’t understand what they’re saying.

Haylee made quick work of removing my diaper and cleaning me, while Nurse Laura wanted to do a quick swab of my pee pee spot, to make sure I was being cleaned properly, and not getting an infection. I was just laying there, without restraint straps, while they swabbed me.

One thing I didn’t expect was numbing gel on my little girl parts, before they poked one of the spots where I had a rash, for some reason. I cried a lot because it felt a little scary, although it didn’t make me sore. I didn’t move around much, and they finished that part soon after. Haylee seemed a little uncomfortable, but comforted me and told me I was a good girl.

I had another thick diaper, with pads and another special liner, just like before. Mommy often puts a thick diaper on me, especially since she keeps giving me meds to make me wet a lot, and be weak and sleepy.  

After changing me, and washing their hands, then cleaning my hands, it was time for me drink more bottles, and Haylee started feeding me the first one. I wondered if they really did want me to soak my thick diapers quickly, just to need another diaper change, or burst into tears.

Soon after, Haylee brought over some meatloaf and pasta with cheese sauce. As expected, she put a bib one me and spoon fed me the meal. I squirmed around so at least some would be on my face, and spill onto the bib.
    “Open wide” she kept saying, as my eyes followed the spoon. I think she wanted me to move around and fuss, or it wouldn’t be as much fun to feed me. After finishing feeding me the meal, Haylee wiped my mouth.
    “Was it yummy?” Haylee asked, and I nodded, before laying down again, with Haylee’s help. I watched more cartoons before dozing off.

Mommy Returns:
When mommy came in, somewhat later than expected, I smiled as Haylee brought her into the room.
    “Maddy’s been a good girl this afternoon and evening. I even fed her a bottle when she seemed to wake up during her nap, and went back to napping without any additional meds.” Haylee explained.
    “Sounds like she enjoyed herself” Mommy replied.
    “Yup, I was good babygirl” I stammered. The meds make it hard for me to talk much, because I can’t seem to find the words, unless I really try hard.

After a brief discussion, Nurse Laura entered the room, and after a brief discussion, suggested mommy pick me up, and put me on the changing table nearby. Even though they diapered me thickly, I probably needed changing.
    “Maddy has the new diapers we got in, that we can use a smart monitor to see how wet she is, and when she needs changing. She remained comfortable and quite sleepy, as expected. No shots, and only the suppositories as planned.” Nurse Laura confirmed to my mommy.
    “It can be hard to tell when to change the thicker diapers. The rash gel is working, although it does make her fussy. I’m debating if I should change her more often, including while asleep. The new smart diapers come in different thicknesses, don’t they?” Mommy asked, as she removed my diaper and started cleaning my little girl parts. I’m glad I was sleepy, because having people see me get my diaper changed is embarrassing. It’s another thing I have to get used to.
    “Correct, and you can use the sensor pads on other diapers, even the thinner ones. Thicker diapers give more comfort and flexibility in when to change them. Maddy doesn’t seem too fussy about being wet or with the current meds. The bladder activity sensor indicated she is wetting without trying to maintain bladder control. It can be tough for some girls to stop trying to maintain control, and to be heavily sedated as they regress and become incontinent. As long as her rash doesn’t become severe, she probably won’t need a foley catheter. She seems quite okay with being unable to function at her age level. Did she say anything to you?” Nurse Laura asked.
    “No, but she seemed like she’s getting used to being at daycare. Even though she knows what the routine here is like. She’s babied around the clock, and seems like she enjoys all the attention” Mommy replied.
    “Here is the sensor liner for her diaper. They help keep her feel somewhat dry, and monitor her wetness. It’s useful, especially with a lot of incontinent kids” Nurse Laura explained. Having them talk about me, in front of me, still feels so strange. I blushed slightly, because they think I enjoy it.
    “Thanks, I’ll use these at home. It’s nice you prepared a take-home bag of goodies for Maddy.” Mommy responded. It was quite a large bag.
    “Thank you, I good baby” I said as mommy put me in the roller chair. I felt really confused, because I didn’t know how I was feeling about all this.

Heading Home Sleepy:
As mommy put me in my car seat, I was squirming a little, but needed mommy to strap me in, as I was too sleepy and weak to do anything other than sit there.
    “Mommy, Do you like giving me bottles when I really sleepy?” I asked, too sleepy to speak clearly.
    “Yes Maddy, I like feeding you when your sleepy, because you seem so comfy, it helps you feel like a baby. Do you feel like a comfy baby?” Mommy replied. I blushed slightly, and nodded.

As expected, I fell asleep in the car. Once home, I barely noticed when mommy took me inside, once we arrived home. Mommy fed me a bottle on my bed, although I probably needed my diaper changed. After being placed on changing table, I lay there while mommy removed my diaper, and carefully cleaned me.

Mommy put the diaper liner on my very thick diaper for night time. It’s a good thing that I don’t try and walk around, because thick diapers make it really hard.

Since I was quite sleepy, mommy decided to clean me with wipes, and not bath me before bed. I had another sticky thing on my chest and another just above my eyes, on my head. After that, I was in a warm onesie and back in my bed, with mommy feeding me another bottle. I fell asleep shortly after laying down, with my pacifier and my teddy bear..

• Like 4
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 11: 3/27/2021) - New Diapers?
  • 2 weeks later...

I had read and hadn't commented. Sometimes you need a break and that is okay, we will still be here.

Just pure speculation, but with the talk of diaper rash and it being okay to make her feel like a fussy baby, it makes me wonder if at some point the purpose of a long day daycare visit would be so she would get a diaper rash since they would be able to put her in a situation where she wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Maybe something that might help since you have a handful of stories going at once right now, is work on one or two, then when they are done work on a couple more.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 8:39 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Maybe something that might help since you have a handful of stories going at once right now, is work on one or two, then when they are done work on a couple more.

Thanks for your comment. I usually alternate between stories depending on my mood. I'll be wrapping up "Tricked By My Family" soon-ish. Part of the issue is that my schedule changed. Working on this type of content needs to be done privately.

As for rash, stay tuned for an update.

1 hour ago, dprfam said:

Thanks for your comment. I usually alternate between stories depending on my mood. I'll be wrapping up "Tricked By My Family" soon-ish. Part of the issue is that my schedule changed. Working on this type of content needs to be done privately.

As for rash, stay tuned for an update.

Definitely! No point on risking anything to get new chapters out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 12: Mommy Is Home
[Note: I've been working on this chapter on and off for a while, I hope ya'll like it. Constructive feedback welcome]
Waking up in the morning after having some strange dreams and needing my messy diaper changed didn’t feel embarrassing. Whatever meds mommy gave me, and the feedings at daycare, ensured I couldn’t be anything other than a big baby. Maybe mommy came in while I was still asleep, but my pacifier was in my mouth. It didn’t take long for mommy to hear me crying and come check on me.

Before mommy even checked my diaper, she picked me up and fed me a bottle. I settled down as she expected. At first I didn’t realize that mommy was helping me sit up because I was still drowsy.  

After coaxing me to drink my first bottle, mommy put my pacifier in, before lifting me onto the changing table and secured me in place. I was laying there as mommy removed my diaper, and starts wiping my girl parts. I squirmed and seemed uncomfortable, getting tearful, as my rash was getting worse.
    “Babygirl, Do you want mommy to gel on your rash?” Mommy asked, seemingly concerned. I nodded, just as mommy expected.
    “Lets finish getting you cleaned up. Still sleepy?” Mommy continued. I nodded before mommy rolled me over and cleaned my bottom.

It might seem strange, but I think I prefer when mommy does the same routine baby things, even if it makes me cry. Checking my temp, and putting a suppository in my bottom, is usually what happens in the morning.

Mommy rubbed rash gel on my bottom, and rolled me back over, and more on my little girl parts. Mommy put one of the special diaper liners in my diaper before taping it on. I didn’t quite notice, but I think mommy put antiseptic on my bottom and on my leg, but didn’t fuss more. Was mommy going to give me shots, to help with the babying? Shots scare me, but trying to be a big girl feels scary too.

As mommy carried me to the dining room, I realized that mommy wanted me too weak to walk around, and hadn’t really let me try and stand up.

Breakfast For Me:
Mommy had prepared breakfast pudding with bananas, sausage and eggs, then cereal. Even though I kind of thought that mommy puts something in my cereal and pudding to make sure I have a full diaper, I kept eating as mommy spoon fed me in my chair.

After enjoying some toast, and checking her email, mommy sat down next to me.
    “Maddy, What would you like to do today?” She asked.
    “Umm… play tablet.. get hugs… I good” I stammered hesitantly. Mommy picked me up and put me on the couch, using pillows and my blanket to help me sit up. After another bottle, mommy found my tablet and put it my hands.
    “Thank you mommy!” I replied, keeping my pacifier in my mouth. She smiled at my babyish response.

After laying there playing games on my tablet for a while, I had dozed off and awoke when my mommy hugged me and coaxed me into drinking another bottle.

Asking Mommy:
I knew I had soaked my diaper, and messed as well. With all the meds mommy used to make me babyish, I had little control or even able to use the potty.
    “Mommy, Am I being a good babygirl?” I asked, with some tears and hesitation. I was as confused as ever.
    “Oh.. Maddy. I know all this feels strange, but I think you’re making good progress. It’s okay to be scared, and want to cry and be fussy. Is something upsetting you?” Mommy asked, seemingly concerned.
    “Umm…. I get scary..  stingy things if I’m not a good girl” Stammering and having trouble finding the words.
    “Maddy, the shots are to help you feel babyish, and settle into a routine that is comforting to you. Mommy will take care of you.” Mommy continued.
    “Umm… uh… I always sleepy and no walkies” Still as confused as ever.
    “Don’t worry baby.. the Dr Ellaina said once you get adjusted to the meds, you won’t be as sleepy or weak. You’ll see her and she’ll make sure you’re healthy, and the UTI has cleared up. It won’t be so scary, and you’ll still be a comfy babygirl. You’ll get plenty of cuddles from mommy” She explained in a comforting tone.
    “Uh.. I scared.. being babygirl is comfy.. “ I sobbed, as mommy put me on the changing table.

After mommy cleaned my diaper area, I was squirming and scared. Mommy put the rash gel on my little girl parts, but I was scared and confused because even though rashes make me cry, and stingy things are not comfy, I wanted mommy to baby me.

Not Just The Flu:
When I got the flu last year, mommy put me in diapers, and it felt comfy, but I didn’t really want mommy to know. Mommy didn’t make it seem like she was babying me. I was bathed, diapered, and fed me. It was really embarrassing when she took me to the doctors, and the doctor asked her if I wanted to be in diapers, or I could still use the potty if needed. The doctor checked me, put a tube in my pee pee spot, and gave me two shots in my bottom. I hadn’t seen this doctor before, but she wasn’t as caring as Dr Ellaina. It seems girls like me like Dr Ellaina,  even though she almost expects us to wear diapers.

Staying home from school, the thing was that as I was getting better, I didn’t ask mommy to stop diapering me. I stayed home from school for a week, and wore diapers for another week and was changed by the school nurses, then pull-ups for a few weeks. I was scared my friends would tease me, but they didn’t say anything.

I didn’t think mommy could work from home, but she was able to while I was home from school. When schools closed because of the pandemic, then working from home became necessary.

The vivid dreams of being forced to wear diapers, and being treated like a baby became more common after being in diapers all the time, after the flu.

Still Need Cuddles:
I was awoken from my daydreaming when mommy put another suppository in my bottom. The other thing I noticed was mommy put thicker pad inside my diaper. I guess she expected me to wet a lot during lunch, before my diaper gets too full. Maybe mommy wants me to get used to more messy diapers.

I squirmed as mommy finished diapering me, and I still wondered if she wanted to give me a shot for some reason.

Mommy picked me up, and cuddled me, and fed me another bottle. She didn’t put my pacifier back in.
    “Umm… mommy?” I asked, softly and hesitated a bit.
    “Yes?” she replied, predictably.
    “Are you going to give me shots..just like daycare.. so I cry?” I asked, scared.
    “Not to make you cry… babygirl.. but maybe to keep you comfy for naps and other babying. Something bothering you?” Mommy continued.
    “Uh…. Um.. Shots scary.. but I scared mommy.. I..” I stammered and trailed off in the middle of what I was trying to say.
    “It’s okay to be scared sometimes. Being a babied and needing diapers might feel uncomfortable and upsetting, but you’ll feel comfy and happy soon enough.” Mommy tried to explain.
    “It’s not dat… I scared I feel comfy being babied.. I tried to be a big girl.. but me not!” I cried uncontrollably, like a baby. Mommy kept holding me for a few minutes with my pacifier in, before I was ready for another bottle. At first, it seemed like mommy put medicine in my bottles to make me settle down while drinking the bottle. I wondered if I was comforted by bottle feedings, and it wasn’t the medicine making me comfy.

Lunch Time, Again:
It was soon time for mommy to prepare lunch. I got some rice pudding, with toast cubes mixed in. Mommy finished off with chicken & cheese bites. It was yummy, spoon fed as expected. I felt full but didn’t fuss too much.

As I had wet heavily, and had soon messed my diaper, I started getting fussy and crying again. Mommy picked me up, and carried me back to my room, but didn’t put me on the changing table. Soon enough, mommy had another bottle for me.

One thing that felt weird about being babied, was how often I was crying. When I was trying to be a big girl, I still cried sometimes. Mommy still sometimes got mad at me when I would cry and complain a lot, even though it was really just for attention. For some reason, I didn’t feel like throwing temper tantrums while being babied.

Mommy put my pacifier in, gave me my teddy bear, and let me watch cartoons. After settling down on my bed, I forgot about my messy diaper, and just watched cartoons. I guess mommy wanted me to be a little fussy for my next diaper change. I wanted to feel a bit fussy, as it usually means more cuddles and attention.

After getting another bottle, mommy checked my diaper but didn’t change me. I started crying and a felt a little weird when mommy wiped my leg, so I was squirming around a lot and mommy held me tightly. It wasn’t long before I felt something stingy, and mommy kept comforting me until I was too sleepy and weak to fuss.

Another Nap For The Baby:
Mommy wanted me to drink another bottle as I was falling asleep, and kept holding me and the bottle. I knew I was wet but didn’t care too much. At least mommy wanted me to be in a wet diaper, and feel like a baby. In hospital, they sometimes poke girls like me with a tube to make me pee but stay dry. It is really stingy sometimes. I burst into tears just thinking about it, so being in a wet diaper seemed comforting.

Mommy checked my diaper again, and smiled as she noticed that I had wet my diaper a few times, and was warm from constantly wetting. I fell asleep with my pacifier in my mouth, just as she expected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Back to school: Special edition (Ch. 12: 6/13/2021) - Mommy Is Home

Once a girl ends up in the loop, the same treatment get apparently endlessly reiterated, but at each iteration the desire to be a big girl is less and potty training gets further and further regressed!

3 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Once a girl ends up in the loop, the same treatment get apparently endlessly reiterated, but at each iteration the desire to be a big girl is less and potty training gets further and further regressed!

Don't worry. There will be a plot twist coming up. :doctor:

14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I was trying to remember what was special about the liner or if she just called it her special liner.

It's a special smart liner so her mommy or the daycare staff can see how wet she is and how often she wets her diaper.

• Thanks 1