LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making It Better

Today has been one of those days where I have just felt so down, and so defeated. I was treated horribly by customers today which didn't help anything. But I have felt really bad for no reason, and the only thing that seemed as if it might actually make me feel somewhat better, was to put on a diaper and suck on my pacifier. I know everybody has those kind of days, but how often does everyone else have them? I sure seem to have them a lot....

I don't experience bad days as much as I used to, but earlier in the year, I went through one of those days pretty much every other day. I was insulted, physically abused (at school, not at home), my things were stolen, and it was even starting to affect my grades. Since I had no-one to talk to, I was constantly in a bad mood. The only thing that helped me feel better was to ditch class, and spend the day in diapers; with my stuffed animals and my pacifier.

Things may be better now, but I still have those days a few times a week. Bad days just can't be avoided, so I try my best to ignore them. They usually don't bother me anymore, because I know that things will be better in the future. It may take awhile, but I'm sure I'll get away from this place...

--Brandon

Hello. I can totally relate to this. I havent been using my paci for the longest time, but a couple weeks ago during the full moon cycle things just hit the fan. Now, I realize that when a guy comes up with a uniform on, people get 'on guard' because of their idea that law enforcement is just made up of jerks. I pride myself in being professional at all times, and understand folks are venting at the uniform, not me. Well, its easier to think that anyway, im sensitive and do take things personal somtimes. I have been so stressed out lately, I just want to quit my job and my life. I do find a lot of comfort in sucking my paci and hugging my horsey when I go to sleep. Dont be too hard on yourself. I need to take my own advice somtimes :).

I have quite a few bad days a month. As of late, everyday seems to kind of have its ups and downs. I go to school 5 days a week then work all weekend and a few weekdays so I really have no personal time. I always feeldown after a rough work day followed by a a school day where it seems like so many things need to be done but I am just not motivated at all to do them. At least I am not taking any summer classes =), finally some personal time!

One other thing that usually is a major factor to me which may sound wierd it my teeth. I had two cavities start a few weeks ago and no matter how much brushing, flossing, and rinsing I seem to still get them from time to time and it makes me feel like shi*. No idea why it bugs me SO much, probably the fact it costs a ton to get them filled but hey it happens I guess.

But anyway, we all have bad days. But for every bad day there is a good day if not a really good day! :thumbsup:

Cheer up, Baby D, I have those days too. :( Although I wear 2 or 3 times a week, I still get really depressed and stress over nothing about once every couple of months. After all these years, the answer for me is still the same. Diapers have always been an easy fix for me. Like a switch, my mood is instantly changed, but on those really bad days, diapers are not enough. Until I met my fiance, this was usually the only time I explored my AB side. I don't fully understand it, I just know it has always worked for me.

• 2 months later...

Today has been one of those days where I have just felt so down, and so defeated. I was treated horribly by customers today which didn't help anything. But I have felt really bad for no reason, and the only thing that seemed as if it might actually make me feel somewhat better, was to put on a diaper and suck on my pacifier. I know everybody has those kind of days, but how often does everyone else have them? I sure seem to have them a lot....

Hello Baby D, Sorry to hear you were having such a bad day... and sorry I am responding to your post so late... not much of a friend I am I guess... Anyway. I want you to not think that you are alone out there. Customers can be really tough sometimes. The way I look at it is they are not really mad at me, they are really mad at the product or service that have been given. Though I cannot speak to what customer types you have due to not really knowing what you do for a living but in general I have found that being sympathetic to the customer has turned a mean customer into a somewhat happier customer and at the very least turned the wrath of the customer off of me. Working with the customer to make it right has always been my top priority. Going out of my way at times has served me well to win over the customer and sometimes, just sometimes the customer apologized. :)

Bad days I think happen to us all. But some days.... some days It just seems that nothing is going right. There are times when my bad days are heightened by my being alone. Living on my own with no one to share it with. Yes, i try to occupy my time with toys and games and what not but sometimes those too are not enough to cheer me up. A psychiatrist would probably just tell you to take a pill and move on. However I don't believe drugs can fix a person's loneliness. There are days where I have felt so lonely I find myself crying. Then I feel ashamed from crying. But then that only adds to my sadness. Sometimes I just wish on days like that, someone would be there to hold me and to tell me that it would be alright. But the reality is... no one is there. It seems when I let my guard down everything brings me down... I am normally a very happy person. What I do when I feel this way is I go to my room, climb onto my bed, hug my teddy bear and cry myself to sleep. Now to some people that probably sounds pathetic but... I don't care what they think. It helps.

I find that when I am sad like this I don't feel like putting on a diaper before going to sleep. I just long to be held....

There are times I imagine someone there holding me, cuddling me, stroking my cheeks and forehead gently. And sometimes it really feels like there is someone there. Sometimes in life the only escape I find is to sleep. As a youngster I have always had an active imagination. Also as a youngster I used to have horrific nightmares. With the help of God and a sleep deprivation clinic I was able to overcome my nightmares. Why am I telling you about my nightmares? Cause at the clinic they taught me how to control my dreams. How to take my imagination and use it actively in my dreams. As I have gotten older I have been able to enter into sleep and create wonderful dreams of far off places, flying without wings, breathing underwater, to being in stories of my favorite childhood cartoons. This in turn has allowed me to wake from a very sad or hard day to a new happy existence. My dream would give me the courage to go on another day. I would be ready for anything by the next morning. :) Sometimes my dreams would seem so real that I actually thought I was living them.

Another way I have tried to deal with a hard day is to find an acoustic place in my house where sounds would echo. I would then pull out my recorder or musical keyboard and start to play. I would shut my eyes and just play whatever came to my hands and fingers. The music would come and it would sound so great in my ears that It would sometimes move me to cry. This relief was wonderful. There are times when I would stop playing and it would be completely dark in the house. I would take a deep breath and not even remember when I had taken a breath before that one, I would have such a sense of calm that I felt as if someone was sitting right next to me. How happy that would make me feel.

So I guess when you have a bad day find what makes you the happiest. Try to fully encompass yourself into that thing that makes you happy and cast all other cares away.

You asked how often does everyone else have them? I can't speak for others but for me, as I am getting older, seeing my old friends marry off, find that I have no real "friends" to turn too in life.... Allot.... But does this stop me from living each day, to stop dreaming of a bright tomorrow, to stop me from wanting to go on? No, I think my childhood was preparing me for days like this. And for that reason I find myself holding onto my childhood as long as I can…