LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maya And The A.I. (Updated 12-5-22)

Cya

Chapter 1: The Trap Is Set

It wasn't Wallace's first visit to the dark web. He had been studying various underground information trading sites and exploring the denizens who routinely frequented said sites. He learned quickly the difference between a hacker who did their job from a computer and their more ambitious industrial espionage counterparts. Unlike a hacker, these individuals actually infiltrated property in the flesh instead of from the relative safety of a keyboard and stole physical data to sell to the highest bidding. It was these modern cat burglars who Wallace sought out and tried to make contact with. 

He wasn't with the government or anything as glamorous as that. No, he was simply an inventer who was programming and designing one of the most complex artificial intelligence systems ever conceived for domestic applications. If his vision was realized, it would revolutionize childcare for centuries to come. His Corporate beneficiaries understood how groundbreaking his automated daycare facility could become and had funded him handsomely. And yet, they balked at the idea of letting him hire someone to test his system or the nursery itself. They had acted like he wanted to use an actual baby! 

Of course, one day he would need to test it out on an actual infant. After all, that was the target demographic, but before he could even think of doing that, he had to prove that his machine could care for a person safely. He was confident that his AI was up to the job and was ready to correct any mistakes that it might make during the testing phase, but first he needed a guinea pig. Which was why he was on the dark web seeking out someone dumb enough to trick into breaking into his nursery. 

He had just finished writing out a juicy little tidbit of information about a revolutionary piece of technology that was housed in Cherry Blossom Labs. The post was both simple and yet ingenious; posing as a disgruntled technician, Wallace had dropped a lot of inside information about the company to appear legitimate, but not enough to actually damage the company itself. The bait was truly something any modern corporate information shark would be a fool to pass up. He said that the system was a state of the art AI programmed to care for children and had the potential to be adapted for use in senior care facilities. Playing it cool, he made sure to ask for a modest twenty five percent finder's fee payable to him in bitcoin when the AI was sold. 

Wallace sat back in his chair, waiting for someone to take the bait. 

Maya sat on her bed, bored and hungry for the next big score. Okay, maybe that was a bit of exaggeration on her part. She wasn't a bank robber, but the high she got from breaking into a closely guarded building was only topped by the money she made when she found the appropriate buyer for her illegally acquired acquisition. She hadn't had any real jobs installing security systems in about a month now and she was definitely starting to feel the pinch in her purse with rent being due in roughly ten days time. She hadn't had many security contracts in her normal line of work due to the economic slowdown and desperately needed something that would sell fast and cover her rent for the rest of year. Her ten thousand dollar a month oceanfront condo wasn't exactly paying for itself. 

She clicked through random outlets, hunting for information that could lead her to her next payday. Each potential lead she found looked promising, but would probably need to be sat on for a while before the heat cooled down. That, and some of the companies were on the other side of the world. She loved jet setting, but only when she could afford it and justify going on an impromptu vacation afterwards.  Her routine was fairly streamlined by this point in her thirty year old life; she would steal some interesting invention or prototype and hawk it before disappearing for months at a time. Her ability to just vanish back to her Coastal condo had kept her from ever being caught. 

The last "heist" was a way for to see her ancestral homeland. She landed in Tokyo, checked out some temples and did the tourist thing before breaking into a company to steal a prototype for a diaper which could alert a smartphone when it was wet or dirty. Who bought it? Who cares. Probably Proctor and Gamble or Kimberly Clark, but that didn't matter to Maya. All that mattered was that It paid the bills nicely for the past year while she cherry picked certain security contracts to stay sharp. It wasn't much, but the money she had made installing security systems helped cover herself until she ran out of potential jobs and found herself on the verge of going broke.

"Well, what do we have here…" Maya said to herself, a smiling forming on her face as she read a fascinating bit of insider information from a disgruntled employee. 

Maya had to admit that it was a very promising lead and, after a quick search of Cherry Blossom Labs, the icing on the proverbially cake was the location of said labs; fifty miles away. Normally, she would like to keep a bit of distance between herself and her potential target, but the idea of an artificial intelligence that could literally be used for both children and the elderly made it hard to pass up. She was a bit surprised that it was being developed by such a relatively unknown company, but that only made such an opportunity more tantalizing for her. 

"It's like taking candy from a baby." Maya chuckled to herself as she accessed a program that forced itself to pop up on the disgruntled employee's computer. 

"What's this?" Wallace furrowed his brow as he spotted something that looked like an old messaging panel pop up on his screen. 

"I'll give you 15% of the sell on the AI."

'Looks like I have a bite.' Wallace thought with a grin as he typed his reply into the seemingly archaic chat box.

"I know when the guards change shifts and I'm not taking less than 25% for the sale."

Maya licked her lips. This was looking very promising, but she had to at least get the tipster to take a break on the cut.

"I'll give you 20% and have it wired to your bitcoin account by the end of the month."

Wallace was going to ask the mysterious person how they knew his information, but stopped shy of asking. He didn't want whoever it was on the other end asking for an account. He didn't need them digging into his personal information like that. Luckily, he didn't need to worry about this computer being hacked, it was just for watching movies and playing music on. 

"Alright, you drive a hard bargain. I'm only giving in since I'm sick of my boss and want to fuck him over before I quit. This payout will pretty much be my severance package." Wallace typed in, hoping to divert the stranger's attention away from requesting financial information and to legitimatize his own position. 

Maya's eyes opened up in shock by the response. She started rapidly typing in her reply.

"DONT QUIT!" She wrote in all caps before adding; "It'll look suspicious if you just take off after a major theft. Just stay put, the money will cushion the bullshit you go through at work until you take off a few months later."

Wallace was actually pleasantly surprised by the response. He didn't expect his potential test subject to be so intelligent. Whoever he was talking to could potentially try to outsmart his AI which would only help it grow. 

"Damn. I didn't think of that. Yeah, okay, I'll take 23% to stay put until the heat dies down."

Maya read the reply with a sigh. Whoever she was chatting with was determined to get their cut, but three percent more than what she wanted to give them wasn't going to break the bank. Yeah, it was probably going to be the difference between a half million by a few hundred grand, but she didn't want to argue about it all night. The sooner she could get to her car, the sooner could get to the lab, break in and get the harddrive the AI was stored on. 

"Fine. I'll give you 23% for the location of the computer and the times when the guards switch shifts." 

Wallace had his test subject right where he wanted them!

"Deal!" He typed in and then added; "They switch shift at 3am in the office near the front. The AI is stored on a computer that is in the test facility located in the back of the building and everything is turned off at night so don't worry."

After he hit the send button he realized that the person on the other end might wonder what he meant by "test facility" so he rapidly replied; "It's pitch black at night so you won't be seen."

Maya cracked her knuckles and replied; "They'll never see me coming. You can count on that."

'They're cocky, whoever they are.' Wallace thought as he wheeled away from his entertainment computer and over to his work computer. He quickly accessed the test nurseries programming routine and turned it on. The room itself would remain shrouded in darkness, just as he promised, but his AI would be on and waiting for its first "baby" to take care of. 

Wallace wheeled back over to the computer with the pop up window and saw that the mysterious thief had logged off, but the last message basically said that they would keep in touch until the AI was sold and he was paid. 

"Well, it looks like the trap is set." 

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for a client who wanted a science fiction slant to his diaper story. If you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 2
On 12/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, The Cle-venger said:

Interesting beginning 

Thanks, I'm glad it was interesting enough to get your attention. I'll be posting another update in a few days to expand upon the introduction soon.

Chapter 2: Diving into the Dark

Maya stood next to her Hyundai Sonata Sport on the side of the road as a cool breeze blew dust up around her blue car. She stood undeterred, her black latex suit keeping her warm and camouflaged while she surveyed the building in front of her through her binoculars. Despite it being two in the morning, the building was well lit by strategically positioned floodlights and stood roughly four football fields away from her current position. Judging on the paint and window design, it looked fairly new, maybe five years old, if that. It made sense to Maya that a Corporation would have their research institute in such a remote area. Fewer people meant less questions and, hopefully, that translated into less guards on site. 

However, she would have to get closer to know just how many guards were outside. She grabbed a small satchel and started walking down the road, leaving her blue car abandoned for the time being. She had no reason to worry about it giving her away or even being towed. Unlike some of her past jobs, she was literally in the middle of the countryside. The closest place resembling civilization was over ten miles away and the surrounding area was mostly open fields with a lone cattle ranch just off the highway. This afforded her a bit of comfort. In the past she had to abandon quite a few rental cars while overseas.

Ducking behind a healthy patch of shrubbery, Maya pulled out her night vision goggles and peered over the unkempt foliage. She focused her goggles on two guards in front of the building and she could only assume that a third was in the gate house which allowed workers and trucks to enter the property. One of the guards started walking away from the front of the building and stopped just outside the square shaped outpost. Her hunch was correct. A third guard came out from his post and started talking to the guy from the front of the research facility. 

She had seen this before, but normally it took a night or two of scouting until she was able to actually find out when the guards would relieve each other. It was exactly as her disgruntled contact had said; they were switching shifts. 'Alright, anonymous. You've earned your three percent.'

Maya kept low to the ground, and crawled into a natural depression in the land. If she had to guess, it was probably a ditch carved out from the occasional storm, but on this night it was her hiding place provided free of charge by nature herself. She waited patiently for the last guard to take off for the night. She didn't know if she was waiting for an engine or the tail tale sound of four wheels to give her the go ahead, but she hoped for the former and not the latter. An engine was obvious, an electric car gave less hints that it was leaving. However, the sound of a closing car door gave her hope that this guy was about to drive home. 

A low, electronic hum was the only clue she was given as the guard went through the gate. She waited until he was outside the property line to crouch and scope out her surroundings one last time. The new guard was sitting happily in his shed and the other guy was gone. It was possible that he was patrolling the property, but she knew better than to think that. Most guards had to sign in and nine times out of ten were stationed in front of a bank of monitors to stare at security feeds until their hourly patrol came up. That being said, she had no way of knowing if another person was watching the cameras already, but she had to make her move before these guys could settle in for the night. 

The young Asian woman scaled the tall, aluminum chain link fence and dropped down from the other side onto the paved parking lot like a whisper. A quick glance in each direction told her that the coast was clear. She had no idea where the guards were, but they weren't anywhere knew her and that wasn't a bad thing. From her car side reconnaissance, she could tell that there were only a few cameras and they were all pointing at the gate. Not entirely unheard of, especially since this building was in the middle of nowhere, but she was worried that there were more in the back. 

She quickly ran while crouched across the pavement, circumnavigating the perimeter of the building until she reached the back of the structure. Not wanting to push her luck, she hid next to a dumpster and only dared to peek out once she caught her breath.  The backside of the building was completely vacant. She looked up and couldn't believe her eyes; there was no camera on the coroner of the building!

"Not even a single camera." Maya muttered to herself with a grin. 

Even though luck was on her side, she still played it cool and cautiously traversed the back of the building only stopping once she saw her point of entry; a vent cover seven feet in the air.

'For a facility that was building such advanced artificial intelligence systems, you'd think they would at least have a camera next to their vents, but every building has a weakness and I just found it! This is going to be way too easy. Maybe I'll contact these guys a few weeks from now and offer them a free risk assessment and security consultation.' That last thought almost made Maya laugh out loud, but the young lady kept her emotions in check while she climbed up a drain pipe that passed right next to the ventilation duct. 

Despite looking like a dainty Asian woman, Maya had the upper body strength to hold herself up while she worked on the vent cover. With her right hand grasped firmly on the drainpipe, she used her left hand to unscrew each screw which held the cover in place. That's all it took; a simple screwdriver. That was all Maya needed to get the air vent cover off and into the air vent. Normally, she would replace the cover, but this place was so relaxed that she didn't even bother. If she played her cards right, she could get in and out and be back at home before dawn!

She used her left arm as leverage and worked her way face first into the small space. Once inside the vent her slender, latex covered body slithered through the dusty ventilation duct, searching for the first room. She almost passed it by when her thigh grazed the metallic slits which allowed air to circulate through the system. Even though it was pitch black, she was confident that this was the right vent. Her anonymous contact had said as much. 

Reaching into her satchel, Maya pulled out her night vision goggles and popped them back on. With the press of a button she instantly received visual confirmation of the cover. With expert care and attention, she removed the cover and pulled it inside the vent. Just like the vent outside, she wouldn't be putting it back on until she was leaving. 

'Here goes nothing.' 

Maya dropped down into the darkness, landing on her feet into a kneeling position when her night vision goggles went pure white. The blinding white light caused Maya to instinctively clench her eyes shut as her arm went up to her face to shield her eyes when it brushed up against the NVG unit still strapped to her head. She moved her hand to pull it off, but felt the grasp of a strong stranger's hand grip her wrist!

"Fuck!" The Asian woman shouted as she realized that she had been caught.

Still blinded and unable to see where the guard was standing, Maya waited for an order to be issued before striking out blindly at the man who had grabbed her. However, no orders were ever given to her as she stood there, biding her time. All she got for her patience was another hand grabbing her other wrist. Whoever was trying to arrest her was either a mute or-

"BABY IS FEMALE. APPROXIMATE AGE TO BE DETERMINED."

Maya furrowed her brows when the computerized voice ceased speaking. 

"I'm a full grown woman!" Maya shouted before adding, "what the hell is even going on here?"

Maya's question went unanswered as the strong hands holding her firmly by her wrist lifted her off of the ground. Driven by panic, the petite woman kicked out blindly, trying to kick whoever or whatever was holding her. Sadly for Maya, her feet never made contact with anything. All they did was flail wildly through the air until another pair of hands grabbed her by her ankles. 

The young woman could hear a slight humming noise as she was held with her arms and legs spread out in a star shaped pose.

"SCANNING COMPLETED. BABY GIRL IS DRESSED INAPPROPRIATELY FOR DAYCARE. ENGAGE DRESSING PROTOCOL!"

Maya couldn't believe her ears. From what the strange voice had told her, she was going to be enrolled in some kind of daycare!

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for a client who wanted a sci fi slant to his diaper story. If you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

• Like 4
  • Cya changed the title to Maya And The A.I. (Updated 12-14-20)
  • 1 month later...
  • Cya changed the title to Maya And The A.I. (Updated 3-4-21)

Sorry for the delay, been incredibly depressed. Let me know if you're enjoying this story. Thanks!

---

A sudden tug caused Maya to grow tense and rigid. She wasn't about to let anyone or anything strip her of her prized latex catsuit! Another firm tug from an unseen hand caused her skin to cling to the slick latex which was gradually becoming more tight as the machine pulled the material against her body. The tug of war was starting to hurt as the pressure coming from her bare naked pelvis was starting to build up thanks to her unseen foe increasing the force applied to her sleek suit sleeves.

As the seconds passed and the pain around her pussy was becoming unbearable, a strange splitting sound was slowly growing louder and louder until Maya felt her suit rip up  her crotch all the way up to where her zipper started. Her crotch no longer felt any pain, but Maya's relief was short lived as the hands proceeded to pull at her sleeves and zipper. She felt a new pair of hands grab her from under her naked armpits as the shredded remains of her suit were yanked down her arms. The rest of her latex was tugged down her legs until she was dangling there; butt naked.

"Give me back my clothes!" Maya shouted angrily, but it sounded more like a whine. 

"BABY IS FUSSY. BABY NEEDS NOURISHMENT AFTER DRESSING."

Something was now grabbing at her feet, removing her heels, while simultaneously removing her NVG unit from her head. 

Finally, she could see just what the hell was happening! 

Her fuzzy vision took a few seconds to get back into focus, but what she came face to face with shocked her; A large, humanoid robot was staring right back at her! It took her a moment to catch her breath and look past the robot which made her realize that it's looming presence wasn't exactly the craziest thing in the room. After all, robotic development in America wasn't exactly uncommon and, just like in Japan, there were quite a few humanoid robots walking around in various industries stateside these days. No, the robot wearing an apron seemed normal compared to the metallic tentacles that were swaying around behind the robot!

Maya immediately cocked her head and watched as the snake-like mechanical arms threw her latex suit into what could only be described as an adult sized diaper pail. As a matter of fact, everything inside the room was sized up for an adult! The white wooden bars of the crib looked like it could double for a Tiger cage! There was a giant chair next to the crib that looked like an upsized version of a baby's highchair! On the other side of the crib there was a huge table; probably a changing table if the rest of the furniture in the room was an indication. 

"Let me go right now!!" Maya exclaimed, not liking what she was seeing as she wriggled angrily against the gloved hands holding her above the floor.

"MOTHER HAS NOT YET ARRIVED TO PICK UP THE BABY"

"Mother? My mom is in her fucking fifties and lives on the other side of the country!"

"NASTY LANGUAGE DETECTED. SEARCHING DATABASE FOR SOLUTION."

The AI dug through its own internal memory banks and found a solution to silence its noisy and unruly charge; a pacifier. Time tested and mother approved, it was the perfect instrument to both silence and soothe an upset baby.

Right when Maya opened her mouth to tell the crazy machine off, the nanny bot jammed a large pacifier into her open mouth. 

"MMpphhh!" Maya whined into her gag before spitting it out.

"You crazy tin can!" Maya barked. "How many times do I have to say it? I'm not a ba- MPPHHH!"

This time the machine strapped the adult sized pacifier around the back of Maya's head using a ribbon meant for putting the girl's hair into pigtails. It wasn't listed as a solution in the AI's operating system, but a quick scan of the Internet had yielded some results which may not have been seen as orthodox and yet achieved the desired result; the baby was now quiet. The AI logged the knowledge of turning a pacifier into a makeshift ball gag into its memory. 

Far away from the facility a ping notified Wallace that his AI was not only operating, but had logged in some new data. Curious about what his program was learning, he wheeled over his office chair to his work computer and went over the newest entry.

"Well, isn't that creative?" He chuckled to himself as he read the latest submission. 

'It's a highly inappropriate method to silence a baby, but I have to give it credit for thinking outside of the box.' Wallace thought while he pieced together where the AI had found such an ingenious solution. He traced the various searches that the machine had simultaneously conducted until he found the source of the information. 'A bondage website that caters to adult babies? If only I had known such a community existed! They would've paid me to test my AI.' Wallace laughed as he typed in the corrections and saved them to a folder. 

He would send the adjustments to the AI after the test was completed. The last thing he wanted was for the "baby's" shouts to alert the security and for them to release his test subject before any real progress had been achieved. 

Back inside the climate controlled test nursery Maya scowled from behind her adult sized pacifier with her arms crossed over her breasts as the Nanny bot stared down at her expectantly. She didn't want to willingly walk over to the changing table like the computer had directed her to do. In some ways, her refusal to submit might've seemed childish, but she didn't care. Once she got on that table she knew that the stupid robot would diaper her; it literally said it was going to!

"COME ON, SWEETIE. SHOW ME YOU CAN BE A BIG GIRL AND WALK OVER TO THE TABLE SO WE CAN GET YOU DRESSED." The ridiculous thing repeated.

Maya couldn't scream or shout at the machine so she simply sat there. In it's own way, the act of ignoring the computer was making her feel like she was winning. She knew it was silly, but it wasn't as bad as actually helping the machine and aiding it in diapering her. Yeah, at any moment the stupid mechanical arms that had stripped her naked were probably going to yank her off of the floor and toss her onto the table, but at least she could tell herself that she had resisted. 

"BABY IS EITHER TOO YOUNG TO WALK OR IS FUSSY." The AI spoke aloud, trying to calculate what the problem was with its charge. 

'Too young to walk! I broke into this damn nut house!' Maya thought, feeling insulted by the computer's assessment. 

The familiar hum returned as the AI scanned the Asian woman's face. It was running a facial scan to determine if the charge was refusing to cooperate or was simply too young to obey its order. The results showed that she was indeed refusing to obey the directive by sulking on the floor like a naughty child.

*BABY IS DEFINITELY FUSSY." The machine announced. 

This declaration caused Maya to roll her eyes. 'No shit! I'm "fussy" because you trapped me in here!'

The AI went over the current situation. It gave the baby a pacifier and that pacifier had ceased the child's crying while simultaneously silencing her temper tantrum, but it didn't soothe the girl like the AI had thought it would. Checking its sub directories, the AI pondered if the baby was experiencing diaper rash. According to a quick internet inquiry, the reason for such fussiness, in a majority of cases where the child was acting fussy for no other apparent reason, was a rash on the outermost dermal layer of the baby's crotch and or bottom. In other words, the baby had a diaper rash.

"POOR BABY HAS A DIAPER RASH, HUH?" The computer cooed. 

Maya cocked an eyebrow, feeling even more insulted than before. 'How can this thing be so stupid? Even if it can't tell I'm an adult, I haven't worn a diaper in over twenty years and my ass isn't red!'

With a seemingly fluid motion, the nanny bot effortlessly scooped the Asian girl up from the floor and placed her on its hip. It then adjusted the woman until she had her arms around the nanny's bots neck. With its charge riding side saddle, the nanny bot carried her over to a large table that had stacks of diapers underneath it. 

Maya had been startled when the robot had hoisted her up like she weighed nothing. She quickly wrapped her arms around the damn thing's neck while doing the same with her legs around its waist. She didn't want to be treated like a baby or carried like one, but her instincts had taken over and she was clinging to the thing. 

'If I fell on my ass, I could've hurt my tailbone.' Maya reasoned with herself as they neared the changing table. It was a way to keep her pride intact and it also silenced the voice telling her that she should've just fell and continued resisting the machine. 

The nanny bot paused in front of the changing table and lowered her down onto the cushioned surface. Maya tried to sit up, but the robot placed a firm hand on her flat stomach, holding her down onto the changing table while it pulled a strap over her breasts. Forced to lay on the padded table, Maya huffed from behind her pacifier and decided to look at the wall since the nanny bot was going to start diapering her. 

'What the hell!?'

Maya's eyes almost popped out of her head when a hidden panel in the wall retracted downwards, unleashing about six  mechanical arms with white gloves for hands.

"TIME FOR SOME BUTT PASTE AMD A FRESH DIAPER!"

Maya instantly fought back against the hands. She reached up and tried to hold two of the metallic tentacles, hoping to stop them from diapering her, but two more appeared and grabbed her wrists.

With her hands rendered useless, she started throwing kicks, but that act of rebellion was quickly extinguished when two of the hands grabbed her by her ankles and hoisted her shapely legs into the air. 

'Shit.'

Not only did she feel incredibly embarrassed by her failure to stop the machine, but she felt equally exposed now that her bottom was sticking out like this. She could do nothing except watch as the hands pulled out a jar of some kind of white cream. The hand hovering over her slipped one of its fingers into the jar of mystery cream and held up the lone digit covered in the thick substance. 

While Maya had been wondering about what the robotic hand was doing, the mechanical arm had quickly slithered through the air with the big glob of diaper cream and stuck the lone finger right up her exposed bottom. 

'Umm, what is that finger going to do with thaaaaaaa!'

"MMMPPHHH!" Maya's muffled shouts could be heard as the lubricated finger gently worked it's way up her asshole. 

"IT'S OKAY, SWEETHEART. YOU'RE GOING TO BE DIAPERED IN JUST A MOMENT. " The robot cooed as the changing table finished working on her bottom and crotch.

Maya felt her entire face go red upon hearing those words. She knew it was coming, the cool cream covering her shaved pussy and ass told her that it was inevitable. 

With four hands holding down all of her limbs, that left only two hands to diaper her. Maya watched helplessly as one of the free hands went over her body and started searching underneath her in the cabinet. After a few seconds, it popped back up into view holding a ridiculous looking item. 

'How the hell does it have a baby diaper big enough to fit me?!' Maya wondered as the gloved hand held up a huge rectangular piece of white plastic covered in cartoon characters. It looked like an upsized pair of Pampers!    

With a flick of the tentacles "wrist" the massive adult sized pamper was unfurled. 

Even though Maya had expected to be diapered, seeing the actual diaper that the machine expected her to wear refueled her rebellion! The petite Asian wriggled and tried to yank her arms away from the grip of the robotic hands which held her captive, but they didn't budge. She tried kicking, but her legs were equally useless at getting free from the hands which held her in place without flinching. 

"SUCH A FUSSY BABY." Maya heard that damned voice coo at her.

A sudden tugging motion on her ankles lifted her nicely toned bottom off of the padded table top and a series of crinkles told Maya that her new choice of clothing was being laid out underneath her. Her legs were slowly lowered onto the padding before they were spread wide once more. 

"MPPHH!" Maya shouted in defiance into her infantile gag as her diaper was forcibly pulled over her freshly shaved pussy. 

With mechanical precision, the robotic hands pulled the wings over the center of the diaper. With each tape pressed into place, Maya could feel the bulk between her legs grow tighter as she was fastened into her size ten pampers. 

It was a very foriegn feeling for the young woman who wore only the most mature and sexiest underwear. Sometimes she wore a thong just because she could. The sensation of tremendously thick padding forcing her thighs spread was so strange to her. She tried to squeeze her legs together and could just barely touch her knees together. 

"FEEDING TIME FOR FUSSY BABIES!"

To Be Continued...

If you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the newest update that Ijust posted? It's only $5. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

•  
  • Like 3
  • Cya changed the title to Maya And The A.I. (Updated 12-5-22)

Chapter 3: At The Machine's Mercy

The robotic nanny scooped her up from underneath her armpits and carried her away from that horrible automated changing table. 

Maya felt her toned thighs come into contact with a stiff and cold seat made out of plastic. She watched as a large white tray was lowered past her face by the device she was sitting in. A loud click signalled to her that the tray was now locked into place just above her oversized disposable, obscuring the hideous undergarment from her field of view. She could feel her bare feet resting on a long bar and noted that the entire chair she was sitting into was made out of plastic.

"BE A GOOD GIRL FOR NANNY AND LET THE HIGH CHAIR FEED YOU."

Maya rolled her eyes when she heard the nanny tell her she was sitting in a giant highchair. 

It took a moment for Maya to appreciate the fact that she was sitting in a high chair. She kicked her legs, trying to see if she could feel the floor and realized that she was sitting at least 2 feet off of the ground from what she could tell from her vantage point. She also realized that she was now face to face with the nanny bot. 

A whirring noise came from behind her padded backrest as a pair of arms snaked from around the chair and appeared in front of her from their hiding place. The hand to her right held an enormous jar of purple mush while the one on her left held a spoon. It seemed that the high chair was automated and had come to life ready to feed her. 

'Of course everything in this damn place is automated!' Maya thought to herself as she huffed from behind her huge pacifier and crossed her arms. Feeling the thick rubber bulb bounce in her mouth as she moved her head reminded her of the infantile soother in her mouth. Inwardly, she smiled. 'Stupid thing can't feed me if I'm sticking on my binky!'

As if the machine had read her mind a third unseen hand appeared in front of her and grabbed the ring of Maya's binky, plucking the pacifier from her mouth with an audible "pop" sound. 

"Hey!" Maya whined. "I was sucking on that!"

She immediately blushed and felt ashamed that she had said that aloud. What if someone reviewed the security footage and heard her say that? Did this place even have cameras?!

The third hand returned with a bib, pulling the young woman from her thoughts as she felt a few large gloved fingers touch the back of her neck. It seemed that the third hand was working in tandem with another hand that snapped the large terry cloth bib together behind her neck. The hand behind her must have vanished back into the machine because only the third hand remained. It seemed to be busy fiddling with the light blue bib, tugging it over her breasts. The hand finally finished with its task, but before it retreated back to its place inside of the high chair, Maya felt the gloved hand pat her head condescendingly. 

"Stupid bucket of bolts!" Maya shouted angrily.

Before she could even close her mouth, the spoon wielding hand shoved a heaping helping of lavender colored mush into her mouth. 

"Ughh!!" Maya's eyes bulged from her head as the most vile taste that she had ever experienced crawled across her tongue until she forced herself to swallow the offensive goop which went down slowly. 

"I'm not a fucking baby!" Maya screamed and earned herself another spoonful of warm slop.

The entire experience made her feel so small. It was one thing to be forced to wear a diaper, but to be force fed like a baby was beyond humiliating; it was downright degrading!

After swallowing the thick pureed blend of what she could only guess was cabbage, beets and possibly prunes for sweetness, Maya kept her big mouth shut. 

'If I don't open my mouth then it can't feed me!' Maya smirked. 

The highchair kept moving the spoon closer to her mouth, but Maya refused to budge. She didn't even acknowledge the machine when the hand started dabbing the tip of the spoon against her ruby red lipstick covered lips, coaxing her to take another bite. She kept completely still, defiantly waiting until the machine gave up.

Maya knew that she looked utterly ridiculous; a petite Asian woman dressed in a diaper and bib, sat in a gigantic high chair with her arms folded across her chest while she scowled at her caretaker as a large spoonful of baby food hovered close to her mouth. The scenario forced a rather unpleasant thought to cross her mind; she had been set up. But that thought raised even more questions. Why would anyone do this to her? For what purpose or gain?  It was entirely possible that she was actually being recorded and, if that was the case, the footage was most likely being live streamed to some fetish site. After all, there was a fetish for everything nowadays, but who would get off to her being treated like this?

"BAD BABY! STOP THIS NAUGHTY BEHAVIOR AND EAT YOUR LUNCH"

'Lunch?'

Maya simply stared at the robot in front of her, unsure of what to make of what she had just heard it say. 'It's gotta be almost four in the morning! 'How can it be lunch?!'

The humanoid robot stepped forward and took the jar of baby food and spoon from the high chair, ready to feed the fussy charge sitting in front of her. It stuck the spoon into the jar and scooped out a large amount of mashed purple goop. With the pureed baby food extracted, it held the full spoon in front of the fussy baby. However, just like when the high chair tried to feed her, the child would not eat. Despite being denied, the nanny bot would not be deterred. It had a job to finish and would use a preinstalled subroutine to aid it in completing it's task. 

"OPEN UP FOR THE CHOO CHOO TRAIN!"

Maya cocked an eyebrow at the bizarre machine in front of her. The damn thing was moving the spoon back and forth, imitating a steam train's locomotion with its movements while poorly mimicking the sounds a freight train would make. If she wasn't the one trapped in a high chair, she would've laughed. 

"CHOO CHOO!"

It was funny for maybe a minute, but after roughly five minutes, Maya was starting to get bored.

The robot ceased its ridiculous routine and looked upon its charge with concern. If the baby didn't eat, it would become malnourished. If the baby was malnourished it would eventually become sick and possibly die. With this line of reasoning, the computer took the next logical step forward and came to the conclusion that it must do everything in its power to get the child to consume its nutrients. 

Once more the AI ventured into the digital realm to seek out the necessary information on how to deal with an unruly baby. Countless searches rendered nothing that would get the child to eat spontaneously. Some people had mentioned putting sugar on the food, but that wouldn't work because the baby wouldn't even open her mouth! Others had spoke of bribery, but the child was much too young to be negotiated with. Finally, the AI stumbled onto something that seemed to be dated and not necessarily related to childcare, but it specifically talked about getting people who wouldn't open their mouths to open their mouth. 

Without warning, Maya felt the cold metallic fingers of the robot pinch her nose! She was so startled that she almost opened her mouth, but she quickly regained her composure. 'If it holds my nose shut I'll have to open my mouth to breath!' Maya realized with a sense of dread. 

"BABY BETTER OPEN HER MOUTH FOR NANNY."

A battle of wills ensued; the AI choosing to wage a war of attrition while Maya sat there, her lungs burning, but resolute that this crazy machine would let her breath soon. 

Sadly, as the seconds ticked by, Maya knew that she had to open her mouth to breath or else she would pass out from lack of oxygen.

'This is going to suck!'

Maya closed her eyes and opened her mouth to breath in the warm air of the nursery. Seeing its chance, the nanny bot shoved the spoon into her mouth, forcing the girl to eat the slimy substance. 

"THAT'S A GOOD BABY!" 

Maya winced as she tasted the purple concoction for the third time. She whined and forced it down her throat. Even after swallowing it, she could still taste the nauseating flavor!

"ONLY A FEW MORE BITES LEFT, BABY"

'A few more bites?! I don't even want another bite!' 

Maya clamped her jaw shut and stewed in her oversized plastic chair. Even though she knew it was a losing battle, she wanted it to be fought on her terms. As her lungs started to warm up again, she realized that she didn't exactly have to eat the food for it to be gone. All she had to do was make sure that the robot had nothing left in the jar to feed her! With this devious new plan, Maya simply opened her mouth and allowed the robot to feed her.

The AI noticed that the baby had opened its mouth again and was accepting the spoon. Things seemed to be going smoothly, the child took the mush without a fight and the robot pulled the spoon out from the baby's mouth. Not even a second had passed when the insolent infant spat the purple pureed slime out of her mouth and onto the tray.

THAT'S A BAD BABY!"

Maya wasn't exactly proud of herself, but at least she didn't have to swallow that crap. Still, she really hoped that no one was watching her. She was a twenty five year old woman who had just spat up some baby food like a tantrum throwing two year old toddler. It was definitely the lowest point of her life. 

To her utter shook and dismay, the nanny bot scooped up the purple goop from the high chair's tray and was attempting to make her eat it again!

'There's no way in hell I'm eating that!''

Maya started swatting her hands at the robot, one of them made contact with the spoon, sending it flying to the ground. 

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GOING INTO TIME OUT!"

To Be Continued...

I now remember why I stopped posting on here. Having to edit and do formatting (when every other site just lets you copy and paste) really aggravates my carpal tunnel syndrome...

Regardless of my burning nerve pain, I'd like to invite you to read up to part six of this crazy tale of treachery and corporate intrigue. It only costs $5 to gain acess to all of my stories, including this one. That's a pretty good deal compared to everything else nowadays. After all, it's Christmas and you deserve to spoil yourself!

• Like 2