LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddies who aren't men?

Elbs

I'm female-aligned nonbinary, and identify as a Dominant in ABDL, but I don't like the idea of being seen as a Mommy. I think I'd be more interested in being seen as a Daddy. Anyone else feel the same way?

• Like 3

Yes. I feel the same way as you. I’d rather be seen as a Daddy than a Mommy.

[I was born a female (and have all the parts too), but have been identifying (lately) as a nonbinary person or even genderqueer at times.]

I think it'd be cool if there was a non-gendered term for parental unit, like how nibling is gender neutral instead of niece or nephew. I guess there is Care Giver, or Parent but they don't have quite the same ring as Mommy or Daddy. 

On 12/6/2020 at 4:02 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

I think it'd be cool if there was a non-gendered term for parental unit, like how nibling is gender neutral instead of niece or nephew. I guess there is Care Giver, or Parent but they don't have quite the same ring as Mommy or Daddy. 

I feel this. The closest I've heard (outside of 'caregiver') of course is semi-jokingly referring to the 'Sugar [Daddy / Mommy]' equivalent as a Glucose Guardian.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 10:02 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I've heard "Renny". The person who coined it was anti-kink, afaik, but that just makes me want to see it used for kink even more.

On 1/1/2021 at 10:20 AM, Elbs said:

I've heard "Renny". The person who coined it was anti-kink, afaik, but that just makes me want to see it used for kink even more.

Renny sounds like it would be someone's nickname to me, but maybe it'll catch on with the wider kink population?