LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let me start by saying that I'm sorry for your loss. Far too much death this year and it's barely Spring. That being said, I'm very happy to see this being continued since it is definitely my favorite story on here right now. The way you're covering early babyhood is very nice while simultaneously building up this world you have created. It's kind of like the Baby Hotel, but different. 

I feel sorry for Willa, but at the same time, she should've known that she is now too "young" to talk. Maybe in a few years she can learn to talk again, but after seeing how Tina is treated (I love the teething) I am glad that they're keeping her at the newborn stage. Maybe Olive and Tina will have a playdate one day where Willa will see how bad things can become. Talking and walking only seems to give these babies more chances to get into trouble. 

In regards to Willa's mom, I know it's supposed to be seen as "dark", but I personally view it as the natural progression and reinforcement of Willa's new life. Yeah, she is a nice mom and has spoiled her little Willa, but she obviously wants a newborn adult baby as opposed to another Olive May. With that in mind, Willa hopefully has learned a valuable lesson.

Again, thank you for continuing this story!

• Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 4:39 PM, Cya said:

Let me start by saying that I'm sorry for your loss. Far too much death this year and it's barely Spring. That being said, I'm very happy to see this being continued since it is definitely my favorite story on here right now. The way you're covering early babyhood is very nice while simultaneously building up this world you have created. It's kind of like the Baby Hotel, but different. 

I feel sorry for Willa, but at the same time, she should've known that she is now too "young" to talk. Maybe in a few years she can learn to talk again, but after seeing how Tina is treated (I love the teething) I am glad that they're keeping her at the newborn stage. Maybe Olive and Tina will have a playdate one day where Willa will see how bad things can become. Talking and walking only seems to give these babies more chances to get into trouble. 

In regards to Willa's mom, I know it's supposed to be seen as "dark", but I personally view it as the natural progression and reinforcement of Willa's new life. Yeah, she is a nice mom and has spoiled her little Willa, but she obviously wants a newborn adult baby as opposed to another Olive May. With that in mind, Willa hopefully has learned a valuable lesson.

Again, thank you for continuing this story!

Thank you so much!! I read the Baby Hotel a while ago and really liked it. I had in my mind like this whole community and I don't remember a lot of what happened in the Baby Hotel but someone else said it reminded them also of that story.

I definitely  plan for Tina and Mary to be more in the story and as for the newborn stage, like you said before no one really does it on here that much. I was disappointed I couldn't find more stories like that so I decided to make my own :). 

I agree with you on Marina. She is a dark character because obviously kidnapping isn't ok but her intentions, no matter how selfish are good and she cares (that's the only way I could describe it). The third part of this series will go into more about Willa's past and what lead her to Henderson. 

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like the story, more is coming soon!

On 3/16/2021 at 10:43 PM, SGTbaby said:

Sorry for your loss. Take the time you need. Great chapter showing the community and I wonder if Olive May snaps out of the headspace due to Timmy.

Thank you so much. I wanted to show more of Henderson because I realized I was just focusing a lot on Willa and Olive May. I had this whole like world created in my head and realized I hadn't maybe communicated that as much as I could've so I'm trying to do that now. I'll be updating soon and you'll find out about Olive May soon! Thank you for reading! 

• Like 1

Chapter 9: 

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. How stupid could she be? Falling into her headspace. It wasn’t as much the fear of being hurt but the sense of losing herself. Everything she held dear like her identity and personality, would all be stripped away. That’s what terrified her the most. But she couldn’t deny the pure bliss she had felt over the past week. She hadn’t felt such warmth or love in a very long time. She hated the feeling and hated herself even more for feeling that way. 

Now two days later, she was disoriented and confused and emotional. Christian was patient with her, never punishing her and softly correcting her when needed. But today, well… she was not having a good time. Her eyes blurred with tears as she tried to escape his grasp. Nobody gave them a second glance as they were used to crying littles and just assumed she was having a temper tantrum. After all… she was just a little baby. 

They were at the park. In public. Everyone saw her in the silly baby garb. It was about seventy five degrees and Marina had declared it to be too nice of a day to stay inside. Willa and her wore matching outfits. It was all part of her plan to force them to get along. 

A white bonnet was tied around their heads and wore a frilly pink shirt and little shorts that did nothing to hide her diaper, rather accentuating it. Soleless boots were placed on her feet so if she tried to stand up, she’d fall right back down. 

“Olive,” his voice held a warning in it. She immediately stopped whining. Her chest heaved up and down because she couldn’t breath through her stuffy nose. From the corner of her eye she watched other kids- adult babies play happily. A screech rang throughout the air. She flinched. 

Christian rubbed her back. 

They sat on a red and black striped picnic blanket and watched as Willa was stripped down to just the diaper and white globs of sunscreen were gently massaged into her baby soft tanned skin. 

She sat in between the man’s legs, her back pressed against the front and her cheeks blushed pink as she realized her bum was touching his… member. But he didn’t seem to notice or care. After being in this community for years she had come to realize that for most people there was nothing sexual in wanting them to be babies. They truly just wanted kids… no matter how fucked up it was. 

“Now it’s your turn.” 

She blinked, swiveling her head around to look at him. He held the bottle of sunscreen in hands. They’d put sunscreen on her just before they left the house. There wasn’t any need for more. Especially in public. Her eyes shimmered embarrassment. 

“Daddy’s here for you, sweetheart.” he cooed and rubbed just a tiny bit on her cheeks. A high pitched whine sounded from her throat making her sound like the baby she looked like. 

“You don’t want to get a sunburn do you?” he pouted. “Your sun hat can only do so much. Does the sun make you happy? I bet you haven’t felt the sun in a long time.” 

No, she had not. He hit a soft spot there. Heather wouldn’t take her outside. Her days consisted of darkness. Once she had properly been regressed then she would be allowed outside but that never happened and so she never saw the sun. 

A small part of her was happy to be outside. A small part of her wanted to stay outside but it was overtaken by the embarrassment of the situation. 

She stayed stock still, not even crying anymore, just angry… and annoyed… but mostly angry. But his hands did feel good against her delicate skin as he massaged the cream in. Olive May didn’t even realize as her breathing began to slow and she relaxed against his chest. 

ooOoo

By chance Tina, Mary and their par- kidnappers happened to arrive at the park. Christian and Marina automatically invited them to join them. Olive May was curled up in Christian’s arm, alternating between drinking water from the icy cold bottle and being spoon fed pureed carrots, peas and chicken. The chicken was the nastiest and tasted nothing like the meat she remembered. But she sucked it up, swallowing each mouthful not wanting to be force fed pureed prunes for a week again. 

Eyes wide, Olive May watched as Mary latched onto Missus Daley’s nipple, her eyes vacant as she sucked rhythmically. It was the same yet… different from Marina who currently nursed Willa. 

The woman’s breasts were larger, heavier. Olive’s mouth just about dropped open as she watched Tina grab onto the other breast, not even waiting her turn, and began to drink hungerly. 

It was not just her who was shocked. Marina couldn’t look away. Missus Daley smiled sheepishly, slightly grimacing as both niples were attacked but didn’t stop them. 

“It’s a bonding technique,” she explained. “There was a big disconnect between the girls when we first adopted them but the one thing they both loved was mommy’s milk,” she smiled down at the both of them. “They nurse together, bathe together, nap together. Even though Tina is our big girl now, it would be almost impossible to wean her off. It’s a connection they have with each other that we’ll never understand.” 

The two girls' hands were clasped together, their jaws working to get every last drop. 

“But how is there enough milk for both of them?” Christian asked exactly what she was thinking. 

“I got a breast enlargement so I could hold more milk. Yes, my back aches and my breasts are sore but it’s worth it in the end.” 

Mary, the youngest baby had finished first. Her mouth was void of teeth and there was only a wisp of red hair on her head. Biologically, she looked younger than Willa even though they were now technically the same age. 

She was burped, spitting up in the process and immediately went back to Missus Daley’s breast and suckled slowly, calmly. Her brown eyes fluttered shut. 

“Mary prefers nursing on mommy’s booby,” she cooed down at the girl, “after feeding rather than using her paci.” 

Did she really prefer that or was she forced? That was the real question. 

Tina was now babbling nonsense to herself when she suddenly exclaimed, “Wawa! Dada loook! Pway Dada!” she excitedly pointed at the wading fountain across the park where water shot up from the ground and other littles splashed in puddles. It was chaos. People yelling, laughing, running, crawling. Some caregivers stood to the side out of the water, chatting with each other while watching the adult babies. Others joined right in the water with them. 

“Why don’t you ask Olive May to play?” he whispered rather loudly in her ear. 

She immediately began to shake her head, fear clouding her eyes. Water and her were not a good match. That would be a hard no. But no one cared about her opinions. 

“Owee pway wif me!” Tina demanded. 

No! she narrowed her eyes and Tina growled in response. 

“Hey!” her father slapped the inside of her thigh. She only wore a thick pull-up with teddy bears on in it and a shirt that ended just below her belly button. The whining didn’t cease. 

“You’re not a little brat-” 

“Owee mean!” she cut him off. An excessive amount of drool poured from her mouth as she let out a piercing cry. Her legs kicked and arms flailed, fists pounding the ground. She was having a tantrum and her father had had enough. Without warning she was yanked over his lap and pullup was roughly pulled down. Almost instantly, she turned her face into Christian’s shoulder, unable to witness the girl’s bottom turn red with each spank. 

“Maybe, it’s time little Tina goes back to diapers for the week. Obviously she isn’t ready for her big girl pull up.” 

“But-but, me a big girw!” her lips wobbled and water poured from her eyes. “Me sowyyy. Dada pwease! Momma…” 

“Big girls do not have tantrums,” she said condescendingly. “You’ve been such a good girl lately.” 

Tina hissed in pain as she was sat back on her newly bruised and newly red bottom. Shame filled her eyes. Shame. Such a complex emotion. So much more complex than a child could feel. Her heart skipped a beat as Tina turned compliant, apologizing in the little girl voice they seemed to find adorable. 

“Why don’t we play with the ball instead ?” Christian suggested. “Olive can bring Blue and you two can play pass.” 

Olive May nodded her head, almost eagerly, missing the surprised looks on everyone’s faces. She found herself having a newfound respect for the girl. Not everything was as it seemed.

The moms watched across the field as the girls played pass, giving the ball tiny kicks back and forth to each other as their husbands cheered. Olive May seemed to be participating, albeit reluctantly, but at least she wasn’t sulking like she usually did. 

Willa layed on her stomach, compliant and silent, just like her mommy liked and she did not want to get another enema. She listened to the conversation, discreetly, knowing what would happen if they realized. 

Wendy Daley nee Lu was a stay at home mom. She had a full head of dark hair and tanned skin. “She’s a rebellious girl,” Wendy chuckled as she patted Mary’s bottom. “We almost had Tina isolated like we did with Mary but decided against it. We aged her up slowly, wanting to be there for all of her firsts. Ted didn’t want to completely stamp out her personality. A little part of him likes when she misbehaves. He’s very much into humiliation.” 

More like torture

“Yes, well she definitely has a big personality.” her mommy’s voice was tight. “What were you saying before about isolation? What is that?” 

Her eyes lit up but not in a positive light. “It’s a fairly new method used for regressing the littles. It’s proven to be even more effective than hypnosis or doing it the natural way.” 

“But the isolation part…” 

“It’s not pleasant to tell you the truth. You block their vision and hearing. They’re in complete darkness and they can’t breastfeed, they can’t be touched. You have to wear gloves because the one thing they’ll crave is contact. I know it sounds cruel and it was difficult for us as well but it breaks their mind in a way that’s unfixable. After about a month we were able to make her exactly who we wanted her to be and with no fight. She no longer was afraid, no longer hid from us. All her big girl thoughts simply just disappeared.” 

She was smiling. The wicked woman was smiling and laughing and saw nothing wrong in the demented procedure. She expected her mommy to speak against it. She expected her to be disgusted. 

But Marina remained silent and her silence spoke volumes. 

She wiggled around, the diaper crinkling as a warm flood exited her body. 

“Did my baby make a peepee?” her mommy suddenly exclaimed. “Mommy is very happy, you’re such a good girl. Willa did you know that you’re such a good girl?” 

She rolled onto her back, her diaper heavy and wet. A reminder of who she now was. Who should always be. She was a good girl. She had to be a good girl. Mommy seemed all too interested in this new idea. 

ooOoo

Willa was irritable. Cranky. Emotional. More so than recently and her promises the day before had flown out the window. It was actually two things that set her off, not just one. 

First, it was Olive May and her constant need for attention. Three times. Three times she had woken up at night to Olive May screaming bloody murder and of course it was Daddy to the rescue. When was the last time he’d cuddled with her? Rocked her to sleep? Nobody cared. Nobody listened to her.

And second was the conversation from last night. They thought she was asleep. But she heard every word and the amount of strength she had to stay silent was tremendous. They were on board with the isolation method. She’d been acting out too much and they wanted their little baby back. The old Willa. The Willa before Olive May but that girl wouldn't come back until little Olive May had disappeared. But that obviously wasn’t going to happen, not by a long shot, but a girl could still hope. 

Her mommy and Wendy had planned another playdate. Just time with just her and Mary. There wasn’t much else they could do beside roll around and drool. Playdates were really just an excuse for the adults to get together and gossip over cheese and crackers and wine. 

“Willa, darling we’re going just across the street.” she said as she bounced her on her knee. They were  supposed to be there ten minutes ago but of course nothing ever happened the way it was supposed to. 

Willa was a newborn. Newborns were fussy. Didn’t her parents want a fussy baby? Her mommy had no reason to be upset with her. This was what she wanted. 

Another ten minutes passed and Marina ended up drugging her paci with the sleepy medicine that made her head feel fuzzy. She was only half aware as they knocked on the door. Her mommy was profusely apologetic as she carried her inside the old brick home. Cookies could be smelt from the kitchen. Mary bounced in her bouncer, staring out the window in the living room as harsh sunlight glared back. There was nothing there except one lone bird. A blue jay.

Tina gnawed on a circular teether and sat beside her on the carpet, her attention focused on the television. Bright images flashed across the screen and a low noise could be heard. Whatever had captured the younger girl’s attention, she couldn’t see. Suddenly the screen went black and Tina snapped out of her daze. She rubbed her eyes with her fists, suddenly fidgeting, bouncing up and down. Mister Daley appeared in the room as though he’d been watching the entire time from the kitchen. 

“Tell Daddy what is wrong.” he kneeled in front of her. 

Her fate heated up, nervously glancing at the two new people. She mumbled under her breath, “Peepee.” 

“You need to speak up honey. I think our guests and Momma would like to know why you are so pouty.” 

“I- I go peepee a-and… poopoo. Wite now. Hewp, pwease.” 

“Ted loves it when she asks him to use the potty,” Wendy whispered to  her mommy who was still standing by the front door, watching the scene unfold. They walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch. Willa straddled her lap, her head turned to the side. 

“Of course, darling! Why didn’t you just tell dada in the first place!” 

Tina crawled to the tiny training toilet in the corner of the room. Mister Daley lifted up her frilly yellow dress and pulled down the pull up. The toilet had a picture of Sofia the First on it and as she sat down on the seat, her knees curled up to her chest. 

She didn’t go at first, hesitating to let go in front of the guests. Seeing this, her daddy began to message her abdomen, gently pushing. Almost right away her nose scrunched up and she groaned, her cheeks tinted red as she pushed with the help from her daddy and a moment later few loud plops were heard and then the tinkle of liquid. It was smelly. Willa wrinkled her nose and Mister Daley praises for her poopoos.

“I think someone gets another star on their chart! Does Tina want a gold star?” 

Her reason for embarrassment seemed to have been forgotten because suddenly her rewards chart was the most spectacular thing. 

“For every tinkle and poop in the big girl potty, she gets a star and at the end of the week, based on how many stars she’s earned, Tina gets a new toy at the toy store. But if she’s been bad, stars will be taken away.” Wendy explained to her mommy. 

It was actually a good idea that worked well with actual toddlers. Willa, despite her hesitation to trust these people, was slightly impressed.

“Why don’t you put Willa in our other bouncer. She can watch tv with Mary while we talk in the kitchen. I’m sure Tina wants to show you her star chart. She’s very proud of herself for being a big girl.” 

“Big giwl!” Tina repeated after Wendy, hearing her from across the room. 

“Yes, darling.” she responded to her and then said, “I’ll put on the first recording in the hypnosis series. The beginning just reinforces what they’ve been taught already and will help keep them in a relaxed, unaware state.” 

Willa wanted to scream no. She didn’t want to be brainwashed any further but of course like before, no one ever listened to her. 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone, thank you to everyone who has reviewed and for your kind words from before, I really appreciated them. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I went into some more details about certain stuff in this chapter because I’m trying to focus more on the community. 

You may have also noticed that the women and other caregivers are stronger than they should be and some like Wendy can produce more milk than possible in real life. They are not amazon’s and this story is set on actual earth but there is something different about the community and people. They are not typical. 

I plan to update soon but until then I hope everyone is doing wel!

Edited by Fifers12
There were a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling errors.
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

Wow!! the world you're creating is so lovely! I'm loving all of these characters and things happening with them! more power to you! keep writing :) and thanks for this story.

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you’re enjoying it! 

I noticed you hinted at a part 3 after this one is over. You have put a lot of thought and work into the story. There is definitely a dark side to the community. One liking humiliation so his little is humiliated just for his satisfaction. Mouth modification to cause more drool, even though it causes their mouth to hurt. The last chapter she was actually using the teething ring.

I have a feeling some really dark parts are coming. As for the parents being stronger, if they can get their breasts made bigger to hold more milk, maybe there is something that gives them more strength that would make them stronger compared to normal adults in normal communities.

Curious to know if anyone from outside the community has stumbled upon the community and what would happen to them if they discovered it. That would definitely be an interesting tale. Leads me to wonder if it is either isolated or more like an island community where even if one did escape, there would be nowhere they could go. Otherwise the powers that be could put an end to it and a lot of people would end up incarcerated.

It's hard when someone you know or someone close passes. Everyone copes in their own way and you take time for you.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I noticed you hinted at a part 3 after this one is over. You have put a lot of thought and work into the story. There is definitely a dark side to the community. One liking humiliation so his little is humiliated just for his satisfaction. Mouth modification to cause more drool, even though it causes their mouth to hurt. The last chapter she was actually using the teething ring.

I have a feeling some really dark parts are coming. As for the parents being stronger, if they can get their breasts made bigger to hold more milk, maybe there is something that gives them more strength that would make them stronger compared to normal adults in normal communities.

Curious to know if anyone from outside the community has stumbled upon the community and what would happen to them if they discovered it. That would definitely be an interesting tale. Leads me to wonder if it is either isolated or more like an island community where even if one did escape, there would be nowhere they could go. Otherwise the powers that be could put an end to it and a lot of people would end up incarcerated.

It's hard when someone you know or someone close passes. Everyone copes in their own way and you take time for you.

Thank you so much. Yes, there is going to be a part three which is coming very soon :). I felt like I focused a lot on Christian and Marina which kind of represented the lighter side of the community and then people like Tina and Mary and their family were the darker side which, you're right,  I'll definitely get into a lot more in the last part and when I create the other stories surrounding the other characters (even though Willa's series will be done, I plan to elaborate a lot more on some of the other people). 

To answer you're question without giving too much away- yes. Someone has stumbled upon the community and it'll definitely be incorporated in one of the later stories. For now, I want to leave it up to the reader to decide what the caregivers are. They are not Amazons but definitely not normal humans. 

• Like 1

Great new chapter and insightful with how Willa is aware. I wish she could voice a bit more. I know why she doesn’t but wondering how standing up for herself in this manner would play out.

14 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great new chapter and insightful with how Willa is aware. I wish she could voice a bit more. I know why she doesn’t but wondering how standing up for herself in this manner would play out.

I have a feeling even if her story is done here, we may learn more in future parts. We are getting spoiled with a well written, multi part story. The other stories on here are good, but this is a definite difference that I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Chapter 10: 

“You’ve certainly fattened her up.” 

Olive May soundly slept, suckling her paci as Dr. Mark Bridges weighed her on the scale. There was no chance she would wake up, Christian had slipped some kiddi tylenol in her bottle before they left the house and within ten minutes she was passed out. No one knew how she’d react to the hospital and didn’t want to take any chances. 

They’d scheduled the doctor’s appointment a month ago. Yes, that’s right. She’d already been with them for a month and it had been a crazy one at that. 

“She’s gained twenty-pounds which is great for the amount time she’s been with you but it’s not enough-” 

“How much more?” Marina asked their old friend, gnawing on her bottom lip. He squeezed her hand, trying to reassure her. 

Christian would’ve preferred to be her doctor but because of conflict of interest (being her daddy) it wasn’t allowed. Instead he chose Mark, Lulu’s daddy, and a long time friend of theirs. 

“About 140-145 pounds. Willa’s currently 135 and she’s already so tiny.” he couldn’t help but intervene and Mark smiled knowingly, nodding his head in agreement. 

“You already know this Christian but I would suggest feeding her more calories. You’re thinking of aging her up still? We were just talking about it the other day.”

They nodded their heads. 

“Right. So I’d suggest feeding here mashed sweet potatoes, squash, banana slices, peas, mashed avocado- you get the point. A little treat like ice cream is nice once in a while but don’t make it a habit.” he said 

The doctor moved her to the exam table, already naked besides the diaper and examined the bruises which had all but disappeared and scars that littered her skin, the worst being on her bum. He listened to her heart (which was normal), took her temperature (thank god she was asleep for that), and messaged her abdomen (which was soft). Though she was still weak, easily getting winded when sitting up and usually needing support but the Vitamin D deficiency and Anemia had been treated. 

“I know you are concerned about her mental state. She’s still nervous around you,” he addressed Marina, “and most other women?” 

“Yes.” she tiredly sighed. “She also wakes up from night terrors almost every night. She still won’t speak and there’s been several… concerning other incidents. When she regressed before it was only for a week. Every time we seem to be making progress, something sets it back.” 

He nodded thoughtfully, staring down at the clipboard which had all the information in more detail recorded. 

“Honestly, the best solution is therapy. You two can only do so much and her being able to have a safe place where she can talk openly with someone could do wonders for her. I’d also suggest you get a physical therapist to help with gaining her strength if you want to age her up to three years old. Are there any other concerns?” 

He and his wife shared a look. Willa. They explained the situation, which was not uncommon at all. He suggested the isolation treatment as soon as possible. There was no need to wait any longer because she’d just continue to act out. 

They left the hospital shortly after, Olive May snuggled up cosy in the backseat in her fuzzy sleeper. Willa was being babysat at Marina’s parents house and while they struggled with what they were about to do, they knew it was worth it. Willa was their baby girl. She always would be. It was time they started getting strict. 

ooOoo

Danny O’Loughlan was the best of the best. Everyone sent their littles to him for therapy, he was a miracle worker. It was sad to admit but Marina and Christian didn’t have much hope that he’d be able to do anything for Olive May but they were proved wrong. 

She took to him right away. Perhaps it was his Irish brogue or his infectious excitable personality or the fact that he spoke directly to her and not over her. The biggest shock of all was when he called her Jessica. Her real name. Not the baby name. 

She remembers the stunned silence that filled the room. She thought Marina and Christian would be angry. She prepared for the worst. But nothing happened. Instead, they called her Jessy. No longer Olive May. Jessy. Perhaps that was the real moment she began to open up. 

She hadn’t heard that name in a very long time and she had missed it… so so much. 

Everything began to turn around for the better after that. She talked for the first time, with Danny and then with Christian. She talked about the hospital. Astrid Reichner. Pretending to be a baby. She did everything she was supposed. Everything they wanted her to do. Which went a little too well.

Heather was the hardest to talk about. The woman was the reincarnation of evil and if Jessy wished death upon anyone, it was that woman. There was a lot of crying, wetting, and messing but the therapist let her take her time and no one judged. She was especially shocked when Marina began to cry. Jessy was so afraid of her that she hadn’t even taken the chance to properly get to know her. 

Then, only two weeks into the appointments she gave Marina a hug. It was tiny and quick, but meant the world to her. From that day forward, Jessy followed her around, no longer quite as terrified. Christian was still her first choice but Marina had now become a close second. 

It happened slowly, the months passing by as Jessy became comfortable in her own skin and accepted the fact that she was no longer a big girl. Still, there were times where her past trauma was noticeable. Bath time, she could tolerate only for a certain amount of time and her nightmares happened only once a week which was a big improvement from every night. 

She’d just begun to walk, taking baby steps, but still determined to succeed. As for Willa, Jessy took her role as big sister very seriously. The girl’s mind was no more than a jumbled mess after spending a complete month in darkness and no sound. She cried and screamed for a straight week, swaddled tightly in her crib. It broke everyone’s hearts. Jessy constantly asked when her little sister would come home from “daycare” which was where they told her she was. Jessy was too young to understand what they were doing and in her mind, there was no in between. There was only black and white. 

ooOoo

Six Months Later

They were gone. Marina and Christian and Willa had disappeared. Blue was gone. Her stuffed teddy bear which, yes, she had actually named Bear, was gone. They told her she was dumb. Why would a big girl wear a diaper? Big girls didn’t wear diapers. They didn’t need pacis 

And they were right. 

Big girls didn’t need diapers and they didn’t need pacis because they were big. But she was not. She was a little girl. She was! But these new people didn’t think so. They took away her diaper and made her wear big girl underwear and big girl pants. They were itchy and uncomfortable and she wet herself within a few minutes. Her mother- biological mother- was there. Everyone laughed. Her sister wouldn’t look at her. 

All she wanted was Marina and Christian. All she wanted was her- 

“Momma! Dada!” she cried out as her eyes flew open. 

They’d heard her cries from the monitor before she even started to scream. They gasped as she continued to say their names. Momma. Dada. It was the first time she had willingly said it. 

“We’re right here, sweetie.” Marina immediately gathered her in her arms. 

She continued to sob, her paci fell out and hung from her jamies. “S-s-stay wif me. D-don’t weave.”

“It was just a dream sweetheart. Momma and dada will never leave you.” 

They stayed with her through the night, the girl falling asleep latched onto Marina’s breast, her paci not bringing any comfort. Even little girls needed their mommy’s booby sometimes but to her and Christian, she’d always be their little girl. 

In the morning, there was not a tear in sight from the little as she played with her dolls while Willa, thinking nothing of it, grunted and in concentration filled her diaper as she stared up at the mobile that hung above her head. She tried to bat at the objects but had lost almost all of her muscle. She couldn’t even lift her arm an inch off the floor. But that’s how it was supposed to be. She was a newborn. Instead her eyes focused on her sister next to her. The words were jumbled together. The pacifier bobbed up and down in her mouth and Jessy smiled at her. Willa attempted to smile back, drool dripping down her chin in the process. 

Pink balloons floated around the house and music could be heard playing outside by the pool. A banner was hung up that read, Happy Birthday, Jessy! She stared at it blankly before turning her attention to her mommy who was dressed up in a very nice dress. 

“Wiwa wen’ pfoopfoo,” said Jessy from around her paci as she walked into the room. 

Mommy smiled, nodding her head. “Why don’t you help momma change your sister’s diapee upstairs and then we can get you both into your pretty dresses.” 

“Matching?” her voice was hopeful. 

“Yes, matching. Remember the puffy pink dress from the store?” 

Jessy squealed and Willa began to cry. She pet her head as mommy picked her up, bouncing her in her arms. 

“Don’ cwy Wiwa,” she pouted. “I sowwy. Sissy is sowwy.” 

“Willa forgives you, honey.” she said as her cries slowed. “You’re a good big sister, you know that?” 

“The bestest?!” 

“The bestest!”

ooOoo 

September 27- Jessy’s Birthday

Littles loved sweets… especially cake. 

Jessy was no different. 

From her mouth to her stomach was smeared in chocolate. She licked her fingers, seemingly oblivious, strapped in a booster seat at the table. Her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk as she shoveled the cake into her mouth with her hands. Her Dora bib caught absolutely nothing and was just as dirty as she was. 

It was a good thing Christian had thought to remove her dress. 

This was a once a year treat. Too much solid food would make her tummy hurt and a sick birthday girl was not a happy one. Jessy whined at the feel of the cold wipe on her face turning her head every way. However, she was quickly pacified as Marina held the cold bottle of Apple Juice up to her lips. She eagerly sucked, knowing what a treat today was. She only ever got warm milky bottles and while she loved them, she loved sugar even more. 

At the table sat Tina and then there was Emmy, Julie, and Chrissy- her other friends she made at the mommy daughter playgroups they went to at the library every Saturday afternoon. Then in the shade, away from all of the noise and chaos, together laid Willa and Mary all bundled up in the portable bassinet. 

With his phone, Christian recorded every moment, not wanting to miss a thing. “Jessy, how old are you today?” he asked as she excitedly waved into the camera. 

Holding up four fingers, she exclaimed, “fwee, dada!” 

That caused a round of laughter from the adults. Math was not her forte but what three year old's was? Next year, she would celebrate her third birthday again and then the next year and the next year. She would stay this little forever. 

Her diaper squished as she bounced up and down in the chair and giggled, trying to wiggle away as Marina stuck two fingers down the front. The diaper was patterned with butterflies which she had personally chosen herself for her big day. It was perfectly normal for toddlers to still be wearing diapers. Emmy and Chrissy were also but Emmy only used them to go pee. They’d tried to potty train her but it never really worked out. She’d gotten too comfortable in her diapers and that was perfectly fine with them. She was just too young after all.

ooOoo

Picture Day 

Jessy sat on the ground, her legs splayed out in front of her, revealing just a hint of her diaper. The ruffled skirt of the colorful green flower printed dress ended just above her thighs. On the top was a white peter pan collar, puffed sleeves and a big sashe on the back. An embroidered white bunny was on the front and perhaps the cutest of all was Willa’s matching outfit.  

Jessy's dark hair was braided on both sides of her head, finished off with green ribbons and a headband. Her Mary Janes and white socks were as shiny as could be.  

It was their annual easter card that they sent out to all their friends and family. For the first time, Jessy was in it and she was just as cute as a button. Several pictures were taken of Jessy and Willa together in their easter clothes and then without, just in diapers. Then there were some of the entire family and the kids alone. 

Picture day had never been Willa’s favorite. It was humiliating, especially when they went and put the photos up around the house. They did them for every single holiday. The worst was of her curled up, her legs bent underneath, arms tucked in, and head laid to the side. Her naked bum stuck out in the air. 

But that was before and the past didn’t matter. Only the present. Now? Willa smiled a half smile, the dazed look ever present in her eyes as she was positioned in different ways. 

In one, she straddled her daddy’s lap, just in a diaper and head snuggled into the crook of his neck. In another she nursed, eyes closed, her legs jerked in awkward movements. She didn’t enjoy the ones on just her tummy because the ground was cold but she did enjoy them with her big sister who got to hold her in her arms (of course with the help from mommy and daddy). 

All she really knew now was to feed, burp, and use her diapee. Big girl thoughts were a no no. They were too confusing. Too hard. Nothing else in the world mattered other than being a good baby and the best little sister. 

ooOoo

A/N: Hello, everyone! I’ve been writing like crazy and have been hinting for a while that part three is going to be written once part 2 is done. Well, the time has come, part 2 is done. I had already planned the ending this way, so sorry it feels a little rushed. 

In the next part, I guess you can say it’s kind of a prequel. It’s a lot about how Henderson was created, where it is, how people came to be there. It also goes into Willa’s past and her brother (if you’ve forgotten about him) because her brother played a big part in getting her sent to the community. He’s going to be very present in the next story. That’s all I’m going to say for now because you’ll soon find out! Stay tuned because it should be posted within the next week or sooner! 

Also, thank you for all of your responses. I’m managing and doing much better than before. Writing and reading all of your comments have really helped me the last few days. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don't think it felt rushed. The chapter wasn't really short, long enough to get everything in you wanted to. You didn't focus on Willa's isolation, instead using that time to show how Jessy settled in. I think it was very smart of the therapist to use her real name which seemed to bring her out of her shell. It showed that he cared about her as an individual.

After Willa's isolation, there wouldn't be much in conflict unless you had prolonged Jesse's regression and stabilization. It ended at a good spot not leaving things in question, or feeling like it just kept going on.

Looking forward to part 3, and I think the prequel aspect will answer a lot of questions. The mention of 'kind of a prequel' has me wonder if there will be a different family, and flashback or remembering back scenes. Of course that would only really work if it was someone that was close to Willa and her brother having those moments.

I'm already speculating and part 3 hasn't even started! Will be waiting to find out :)

• Like 1

I agree sad to see part 2 end but excited for part 3. This was a good ending but I do wish Willa had voiced a bit before the isolation. Looking forward to the next part 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I'm curious about what Willa thought going into isolation. Did she feel betrayed, or that she had failed? Why a month? Did they try to remove her part way and it didn't work?

Earlier in the story there is an explanation of what happens to a little in isolation when talking about another family and their little... I believe it was while they were at the park? For the isolation to be fully effective it had to be 30 days.

I think maybe the author didn't really want to delve into the whole isolation time frame so instead focused that month on Jessy in the story. They of course can correct me if I am wrong :) I am just speculating on that part.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I'm curious about what Willa thought going into isolation. Did she feel betrayed, or that she had failed? Why a month? Did they try to remove her part way and it didn't work?

I would say that she felt like she failed because part of the reason she didn't hate being a baby was because she still had a grownup mind of her own and could kind of control when she wanted to be younger and chose when she could still have sound thoughts. She was able to still have some tiny control over her life (being her mind) but then that was taken away. 

Earlier I had mentioned that the isolation period takes a month for it to fully work. I explained before that she's in complete darkness, no sound, no touch, and it gets the point where she's basically craving human contact and her mind breaks. Then that's when she becomes complicit.

Thank you for reading! I hope you stick around for part three and I hope I answered your questions!

19 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Earlier in the story there is an explanation of what happens to a little in isolation when talking about another family and their little... I believe it was while they were at the park? For the isolation to be fully effective it had to be 30 days.

I think maybe the author didn't really want to delve into the whole isolation time frame so instead focused that month on Jessy in the story. They of course can correct me if I am wrong :) I am just speculating on that part.

You're exactly right! I wanted to focus a little more on Jessy in this last part because I kind of explained what happened in the isolation period and felt like there wouldn't be much to say and it would continue to unnecessarily drag on. 

On 3/22/2021 at 9:55 PM, SGTbaby said:

I agree sad to see part 2 end but excited for part 3. This was a good ending but I do wish Willa had voiced a bit before the isolation. Looking forward to the next part 

I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far! As for Willa, she's already been in the community for like three years and knows nothing good will come of her speaking her mind. Despite how "liberal" the Tischners are with their views, before when she tried to talk, she ended up being punished with an enema, which she really didn't want to have happen again. 

• Like 1
On 3/22/2021 at 2:35 PM, AdultInnocence said:

I don't think it felt rushed. The chapter wasn't really short, long enough to get everything in you wanted to. You didn't focus on Willa's isolation, instead using that time to show how Jessy settled in. I think it was very smart of the therapist to use her real name which seemed to bring her out of her shell. It showed that he cared about her as an individual.

After Willa's isolation, there wouldn't be much in conflict unless you had prolonged Jesse's regression and stabilization. It ended at a good spot not leaving things in question, or feeling like it just kept going on.

Looking forward to part 3, and I think the prequel aspect will answer a lot of questions. The mention of 'kind of a prequel' has me wonder if there will be a different family, and flashback or remembering back scenes. Of course that would only really work if it was someone that was close to Willa and her brother having those moments.

I'm already speculating and part 3 hasn't even started! Will be waiting to find out :)

Yes, that's exactly right! I didn't really feel the need to go into all the detail about the isolation because the story would've kept going on when there wasn't really any point I felt like and as for the therapist, yes, she feels like in someway she's being heard and perhaps someone cares for her. 

I don't want to go give too much away but yes, there will be flashbacks and you'll learn a lot about the role her brother had to play and how he's not as perfect as she thinks he is. Part 3 will be posted today! I hope you enjoy! 

On 3/22/2021 at 9:49 AM, 1505_madmax said:

Kinda sad to see it end... but happy to know that you have a part 3 in the works! Excited to read it as always! Id love to read more about Heather maybe!! also the newborns are always awesome! :)

Thank you! I'm not sure how much more I'm going to go into about Heather but you'll learn a lot more about Henderson and Willa's past life. I'm glad you're enjoying it!