LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing in a Swimming nappy and sitting in the bath.

14 minutes ago, jblackbean2 said:

So not sure if anyone has? has anyone? 

What is it like?  Have you thought of starting a what is it like what you would like done to you by someone else for fun or for embarassment or humilitation. You could be on to something for fun events. 

15 minutes ago, jblackbean2 said:

So not sure if anyone has? has anyone? 

What is it like?

• 2 weeks later...

I've used swim nappies a few times now and when it comes to having a relaxing bath, well... ? It's like the small cushion you're sitting on becomes thicc and squishy while still being soft, imagine dragging a weight while swimming that's in your pants. ?

It's not always good when you are trying to get clean and need a second bath.

• 2 weeks later...

A slightly less messy way to get the experience is to put a cup of porridge oats in the back of the diaper. Once in the water they swell and mush. There's still a considerable clear up but al least its not a stinky one.

There are some cheap offers on swim nappy costumes at the moment here https://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk/swimwear/womens-swimwear.html

• Haha 1

I've got a splash about swim nappy that I think is really good. The fit is quite tight so nothing ever gets out. I've used them in the bath but also in the swimming pool as well. They do work but they're weird to change as they're only designed to handle being pooed in meaning water can get in which makes the clean up a bit interesting.