LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jewish Diapers

I'm Jewish - although not real religous. However, the kewl thing about Judiasm is that in addition to being a religion, it's about the lifestyle/culture - and I'm proud to say I live a Jewish lifestyle.

• 1 year later...

Seriously though... are there any jewish AB/TBs out there? I get the feeling that it is a real minority (and Judaism is a minority... heck, there might only be a handful of us).

hey I'm new here... I just came here to tell you that Im jewish. im from israel... and we have here a diaper forum also (even several ones), not as big as your community, but its still something...

you wont understand athind because its in hebrew, but you can still chek it out.

http://www.tapuz.co.il/communa/usercommuna...?communaid=8226

This brings up an interesting question in my mind. I'm not Jewish however I do know that some orthodox Jews have special needs as far as the clothing they wear. For example, if anyone here is old enough to remember the original Mission Impossible series from the 1960's, the first season the leader was Dan Briggs, not the Jim Phelps we mostly remember. Steven Hill was the actor that played Dan Briggs and because he was an orthodox Jew, his clothing had to be made of special cloth to comply with his religion. That said, it makes me wonder if jewish people, or at least the very strict ones, have to have diapers made from special cloth to be in compliance with their religious order. Anyone know the answer? (By the way, Steven Hill was replaced after the first season because he refused to work on Saturday, the Jewish Sabbeth).

I believe the prohibition is on wearing clothing made of wool and linen. I wouldn't expect both cloth diapers to have those (I'm pretty sure mine are all 100% cotton). But if some did, then orthodox jews would need to avoid them.

I read this whole thread out to my little girl over the phone!

Yep, I'm Jewish (sorta) and I'm daddy to a diapered girl. She's from Europe, where circumcision is very rare, so maybe it adds to the attraction. ;)

We actually talk about Judaism pretty regularly, since it's an interesting topic (to us), and she's positive about converting in the future. So I got myself a little blonde diapered shiksa, but we'll make an honest woman of her yet. :D