LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cannot Edit Blog

I tried to update a blog so I did the usual Entry Action>Edit When I finished, I looked all over for the SAVE button but did nto find it. All I could find was the Publish section with SUBMIT ENTRY . I tried several different things like "Pblish Immediately and ended up using some very unladylike language (including cursing its tiara and wanting it to turn into a frong). It was all no good The updated did not take

What an amazing piece of software. You can do just about anything you want; create a new category, associate the entry with an album, select a photo: Everything but save edits: FANTASTIC!!!

Still cannot eidt my blog. When I perform the eidt after Entry Action>Edit and press SUBMIT ENTRY, theeditshowsin whatis presented, but it does not show in the version that one gets when using the Blog links from the Profile. There does not appear to be a "SAVE"button so I use the SUBMIT ENTRY. If this is not fixed or if I am not showna what appears to be missing,Imay havetotransfermy blogto somewhere else, or just create HTML pages, which will have no place for comments and put them on my own server. If the edits do show, but for some reason I am not seeing them,I use Windows 10 and FireFox in a high-contrastmode. theeditbegins with "Dec 7"