LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapermates Shoutbox Access

Hi, I've emailed dailydi@dailydiapers.com and messaged the user named "Admin" on Diapermates directly about this already but haven't received any kind of response. I have tried to post in the Shoutbox on the front page a couple times now, but it says that Access is Denied. Is it only available to paid memberships? I have a completed/filled out profile, so I don't know what else the issue would be. My username there is "Tobymay".

One other thing I noticed on Diapermates, that isn't my main concern though, is that the search bar function in the upper left corner is broken. No matter what I type into the search bar, it always comes back with a "Database query error". I've tried to search for such basic and broad things too, including "diaper" and my own username just to see if it would find anything, but I still get the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AlexanderWreath/Tobymay

Could it be that if I had an account before but deleted it, then signed up again with the same email address, it would cause some kind of error? I deleted my account once before because of the threat of being doxxed by Jodie Delight, now known as "Croc" on DM. I rejoined once the threat seemed to be less pressing, though I'm still not comfortable with them being on the site after that.