LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locking shorts arrived, my Top is going to have fun controlling my diaper changes

kinkygaybottom

They arrived, and oh my they are so secure.

Cool thing, under everyday clothes, you would not know, hubby loves this new level of control, giving me the choice of diaper, do I need plastic pants, do I need to control my fluid intake, do I need to control my flow so not to flood and leak, and can only change when he allows.

This could be quite fun, he is looking forward to playing.

IMG_1809.png

IMG_1810.png

Black was a very neutral color - compared to the other rainbows colors - will be easy to keep (looking) clean and unstained.

Interesting the shoulder straps - in a previous photo (thread) the straps were connected "H" style - yours are "X".

At first would suggest that you wear well absorbing diapers (doubled ?) and of course the pretty plastic panties.

That crotch strap if sufficiently cinched up will tend to squeeze out an overflow volume of pee and if doing #2

really make a squishy mess. In addition that crotch strap may put some pressure on your chastity belt (cage) but

also offer a degree of bulge cover reduction.

Also careful do not loose the magnetic key or cause it to be demagnetized !

Now with that - time for some serious fun - or dom discipline.

Enjoy your new found pleasure - - - - -

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

Black was a very neutral color - compared to the other rainbows colors - will be easy to keep (looking) clean and unstained.

Interesting the shoulder straps - in a previous photo (thread) the straps were connected "H" style - yours are "X".

At first would suggest that you wear well absorbing diapers (doubled ?) and of course the pretty plastic panties.

That crotch strap if sufficiently cinched up will tend to squeeze out an overflow volume of pee and if doing #2

really make a squishy mess. In addition that crotch strap may put some pressure on your chastity belt (cage) but

Yeah these are one size too big, a smaller size pair is on way!

With the chastity, these make it very snug and very comfy, its amazing.

The body strap, you can do it in an H, or like I tried, crossed over, they support both ways, I just fancied trying this way, and this way holds everything up much better

20 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Did the straps a different way today, much more secure, very comfy!

IMG_1817.png