LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbating In Your Diaper, The New Infidelity ?

Masturbation is something that so many people are scared to approach. It has been around since the dawn of time, and will be here centuries after I am gone. @Evelyn DellcerroYou are a woman in all true meanings of the word. You are fierce, fiery and possess the strength of a thousand cougars. I have read so many stories of men caught masturbating by their wives, and cowering down as if they were children. My wife was a woman of great power also and if I masturbated she was there to help me in any way or form she can. Before we had children we would masturbate each othe in every room of the house. I even masturbated her on the washing machine and dryer. I walked in on her in a bath masturbating all the time and I would pose for her to give her something to masturbate to. I grew up very old fashioned in the time when men worked and paid for everything while women stayed home and cooked and took care of children. I know that sounds male chauvinistic but thats how things were done back in the day. I made sure my wife was happy in every way. My house was paid for, there was always food on the table and my children never had a want. Getting back to masturbation here. I started masturbating at the age of 11 and continue to masturbate to the present day. I have a new girlfriend of 2 months now and she instantly took a liking to diapers and my good friends Evelyn & Elle told me she is a keeper. My friend Jade is a good friend of Elles and they work side by side in a dance club which I frequent. We masturbate ourselves to sleep many times, and I love masturbating her and putting a diaper on her and tucking her to sleep. I'll be home Sunday baby.. You all have to learn (male and female) alike that it is a dying form of communication for many couples. Couples that play together, stay together. My father taught me that at a very young age. Guys keep yanking it, and ladies keep diddling !!  @~Brian~ I love your words my friend. You speak like a man that has a pair of balls in the right place. I have read your posts many times over and you truly are a man of wisdom and power. The pen is mightier than the sword my friend. I know you are a true friend to Eve & Elle. Dude you may be in a chair but you rock !!! Love you man and keep doing what you're doing !!

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I can't remember what site it was on but a dl once posted that he heard his wife tell a friend or relative that he wears his mistress around his waist. So I'm guessing she wasn't a fan and out of spite was telling people trying to humiliate him into giving it up. Of course we all know that was not going to happen. Again, I don't remember how it all turned out but she considered his masturbating in a diaper to be a form of cheating. It's sad that when people don't understand something they resort to that type of retaliation. I suppose there could be many wives or husbands out there that think it's wrong. My wife and I have discussed diaper wearing many times over our 49 years. Even though for me it's not sexual anymore I don't think she believes me because of how we used to use it in the bedroom.