LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Borderlands 3

So, I’m playing Borderlands 3, and as I’m plowing through the beginning, I hear one of the female followers say something about soiling herself. So I get bored at work and had to check it out. Sure enough....

A0D20937-60E8-477C-ADD1-0DE4AA9EFAC9.png

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I love the borderlands series!?

Me too. Fun to play, great writing.  My current favorite is when you are attempting to exchange prisoners and trying to gain entry in to the police station with Fl4k. 

“There are many crimes about to be committed. By me.”

• Haha 1

Fl4k is awesome. I’m also liking Zane a lot too. His running commentary is about what mine is, whether I’m playing Borderlands, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, etc.  Moze is okay, nothing wrong with giant robots and calling freshly deceased Raiders “scrubs.”  Amara, her powers are bad ass, but that’s about all I can say. Right now, I’m going back with each character to finish out the crew challenges. I have a separate Fl4k for when my cousin and I feel the need to kill things. 

• 8 months later...
On 2/21/2021 at 1:50 AM, astrodiaper said:

Fl4k is awesome. I’m also liking Zane a lot too. His running commentary is about what mine is, whether I’m playing Borderlands, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, etc.  Moze is okay, nothing wrong with giant robots and calling freshly deceased Raiders “scrubs.”  Amara, her powers are bad ass, but that’s about all I can say. Right now, I’m going back with each character to finish out the crew challenges. I have a separate Fl4k for when my cousin and I feel the need to kill things. 

Awesome! Two Fl4ks are always better than one! "I have gained self-awareness and I thirst for murder." Hands down the funniest Fl4k quote ever.??❤️ LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...