LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

https://www.babykins.com/products/rubber-sheeting

At one tine, even as late as 1968, but mostly before 1958, the rubber sheet was the most used mattress protector for cribs and beds. This was so much a part of things that it was just presumed to go along with diapers and rubber panties as a unit. There were basically 3 kinds. a small brown one with a kind of pebbled surface that was not stretchy, a thin one of small size that was a kind of ivory with a hint of gray and a light ivory one that gave full mattress coverage. This last was more ubiquitous in the US, while, in Britain, it was a red one that is most well known. In the 1958 manual on what to do in case we were attacked. You were recommended to keep a good supply of this kind of rubber sheeting.

This  classic baby/bedwetter item that filled any 5, 6, 7 or 8 year old with dread, is what is sold by Babykins. It is 54" wide and sold in sizes 1 or 3 yds. However, there is a downside.If you order multiples, like say, two 3's and on 1, what you get is a sigle piece that is the total of what you order, in this case, 7 yards. It is up to you to have it cut into pieces the size that you wnat. However. This is the relatively thick light ivory material and is the same 13 gauge rubber that they make the panties with. So  if you like the rubber panties, you will like this. When washed, which all things like this should be before use it does giet that iconic baby-room smell that a little girl or boy would try desparately to hide. This is the only such material that I have been able to find in full-coverage size. A- It could be much smoother

mybed.jpg

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

• Like 1

It appears that Babykins does not sell the rubber sheet and more. Where can I get a decent classic rubber sheet on a regular basis?

Thanks, I have no idea of how a site can call itself "baby.." anything without   having a rubber sheet option

None of thise were what I am looking for